Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors CMD (CLOSED) OOC
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47
Mood, I always have several options for the first name part, and several different options for the second name part, but they all sound weird together or are too long, lol.

Vinelight is cool though! She and Sunfoot will go well together I think :3
Mood, I always have several options for the first name part, and several different options for the second name part, but they all sound weird together or are too long, lol.

Vinelight is cool though! She and Sunfoot will go well together I think :3

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Alright who's going to suffer with Mudpaw I wonder
Alright who's going to suffer with Mudpaw I wonder
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
Password*: Cookies
Name: Mudpaw
Clan/Group: ShadowClan
Gender and Pronouns: female; she/her
Short Description*: dark brown she-cat with green eyes
About: Adventurous. Curious. Questioning. Mudpaw probably got into trouble a lot since she was a kit. Always wandering off, certainly not outside the camp. No, definitely not. It wasn't her that the clan had to keep a closer eye on as a kit. It wasn't her that was held back a bit from being an apprentice due to concerns of her getting hurt due to her curiosity. Nope. Don't know what you're talking about.

You'll probably find her in the Elders den annoying chatting with them, wanting to hear about what they did back in the day. She's probably put onto tick searching duty due to that, not the most fun thing in the world, but it certainly has it's bonuses when she gets the elders going on about their stories.

Relations: Splashpaw-Sister
Password*: Cookies
Name: Mudpaw
Clan/Group: ShadowClan
Gender and Pronouns: female; she/her
Short Description*: dark brown she-cat with green eyes
About: Adventurous. Curious. Questioning. Mudpaw probably got into trouble a lot since she was a kit. Always wandering off, certainly not outside the camp. No, definitely not. It wasn't her that the clan had to keep a closer eye on as a kit. It wasn't her that was held back a bit from being an apprentice due to concerns of her getting hurt due to her curiosity. Nope. Don't know what you're talking about.

You'll probably find her in the Elders den annoying chatting with them, wanting to hear about what they did back in the day. She's probably put onto tick searching duty due to that, not the most fun thing in the world, but it certainly has it's bonuses when she gets the elders going on about their stories.

Relations: Splashpaw-Sister

Looks like Crowdream @FrostSol is the not so lucky winner.

The question is. Are you willing to do it? Or should I look for someone else? 0-0
Looks like Crowdream @FrostSol is the not so lucky winner.

The question is. Are you willing to do it? Or should I look for someone else? 0-0

Mudpaw? Are you creating a new character to play with? :D
Mudpaw? Are you creating a new character to play with? :D
tOvDFgM.png
Oooooo I love her- if Frostsol doesn’t feel like it feel free to stick her on one of mine
Oooooo I love her- if Frostsol doesn’t feel like it feel free to stick her on one of mine
tOvDFgM.png
You could also stick her with Sunfoot if you want, too
You could also stick her with Sunfoot if you want, too

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

I love the sarcasm on her post ngl
I love the sarcasm on her post ngl

Oh ty. Wasn't sure to ask since they both were new and made for a different sub-plot or something and didn't want the app to get in the way of that XD
Oh ty. Wasn't sure to ask since they both were new and made for a different sub-plot or something and didn't want the app to get in the way of that XD

I agree- I actually am all for the Sunfoot/Mudpaw thing (and no worries, I am a big strong writer lady who can handle multiple plotlines for cats- Vinelight thinks it's cool Sunfoot has an apprentice, lmao)
I agree- I actually am all for the Sunfoot/Mudpaw thing (and no worries, I am a big strong writer lady who can handle multiple plotlines for cats- Vinelight thinks it's cool Sunfoot has an apprentice, lmao)
tOvDFgM.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47