Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors CMD (CLOSED) OOC
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47
Go you guys get pinged when I edit in pings or do I have to make a completely new post for them to register? It's nothing urgent since the reply is just confirming Needle and Ivy moving ahead.
Go you guys get pinged when I edit in pings or do I have to make a completely new post for them to register? It's nothing urgent since the reply is just confirming Needle and Ivy moving ahead.
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
aCK gotta do howlers too
aCK gotta do howlers too

Yeah, I got pinged.
In general, adding pings to a post always pings someone, but you can't ping the same person twice per post, unless you ping them, edit the post to delete the ping, and then add it again.
Yeah, I got pinged.
In general, adding pings to a post always pings someone, but you can't ping the same person twice per post, unless you ping them, edit the post to delete the ping, and then add it again.

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

ok good cause it's gonna be often where I make a couple of posts and then make more and edit them into the same post later and have to ping ppl
ok good cause it's gonna be often where I make a couple of posts and then make more and edit them into the same post later and have to ping ppl

You ARE allowed to double post, hahaha
You ARE allowed to double post, hahaha
tOvDFgM.png
Fudge it. Ima make Crow (the killed Mother) a Hunter before she had Pups (and would've gone back after they promoted to Apprentices but... that isn't happening ;-;)

This gives me room to have Fawn, Petal, and Storm all interact in a certain way 0-0
Fudge it. Ima make Crow (the killed Mother) a Hunter before she had Pups (and would've gone back after they promoted to Apprentices but... that isn't happening ;-;)

This gives me room to have Fawn, Petal, and Storm all interact in a certain way 0-0

Put this in the wrong spot the first time, lol Password*: Cookies Name: Vinelight Clan/Group: ShadowClan Rank: Warrior Gender and Pronouns: She-cat her'she Short Description*: Brindle tabby she cat with brown eyes About: Generally a quiet she-cat, Vinelight watches and observes. She's very intelligent, but not particularly vocal. However, one would not describe her as shy. She's a cat of action, and fights furiously in battle, and is confident leading if necessary. She's fairly reserved, but that's not to say she refuses to show emotion, rather that she simply likes to keep to herself rather than deal with groups. Reference: [img]https://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/the-tabby-coat-1280x720.jpg[/img] Do you ever name a cat and then sit there going, "Is this dumb?" for like an hour, and then constantly naming and renaming until you're just like, .... we're going with it? Cause I do. I have Pre-Made cats for a [i]reason[/i] lmao.
Put this in the wrong spot the first time, lol

Password*: Cookies
Name: Vinelight
Clan/Group: ShadowClan
Gender and Pronouns: She-cat her'she
Short Description*: Brindle tabby she cat with brown eyes
About: Generally a quiet she-cat, Vinelight watches and observes. She's very intelligent, but not particularly vocal. However, one would not describe her as shy. She's a cat of action, and fights furiously in battle, and is confident leading if necessary. She's fairly reserved, but that's not to say she refuses to show emotion, rather that she simply likes to keep to herself rather than deal with groups.
Reference:
the-tabby-coat-1280x720.jpg

Do you ever name a cat and then sit there going, "Is this dumb?" for like an hour, and then constantly naming and renaming until you're just like, .... we're going with it? Cause I do. I have Pre-Made cats for a reason lmao.
tOvDFgM.png
Oh I know the feeling
Oh I know the feeling

I can't believe I spent the entire day doing just roleplay and fixing up this place 0-0
I can't believe I spent the entire day doing just roleplay and fixing up this place 0-0

Same- but my excuse is that I'm on vacation and my grades can live without me for two whole days if I wanna do this so I've committed myself. :P

Gonna respond as my Howlers and Needleshine but Dawnfur is waiting until the morning because I am dead- soon. As Mimi says, my brain is fried :P
Same- but my excuse is that I'm on vacation and my grades can live without me for two whole days if I wanna do this so I've committed myself. :P

Gonna respond as my Howlers and Needleshine but Dawnfur is waiting until the morning because I am dead- soon. As Mimi says, my brain is fried :P
tOvDFgM.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47