Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 139
"...do-not know that word. N-E-U-R-O-T-I-C?"
"...do-not know that word. N-E-U-R-O-T-I-C?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“Yep! It means...like anxious.” Sigurd tried, not fully sure how to explain the entire meaning.
“Yep! It means...like anxious.” Sigurd tried, not fully sure how to explain the entire meaning.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Oh. Will-ask Asir what is proper-meaning," he decided, picking up the bags again and setting off.
"Oh. Will-ask Asir what is proper-meaning," he decided, picking up the bags again and setting off.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“Yeah, she knows all of that..grammerly scholarly stuff,” Sigurd noted, trailing after the Vessel with haste.
“Yeah, she knows all of that..grammerly scholarly stuff,” Sigurd noted, trailing after the Vessel with haste.

Vigil went to find Asir, smiling under his mask as he spotted the lady. He would say hello, but his hands were full.
Vigil went to find Asir, smiling under his mask as he spotted the lady. He would say hello, but his hands were full.

Asir looked over with a smile, “There they are. Hello, Vigil!” she asked courteously, helping them load the bags into the back of a cart.
Asir looked over with a smile, “There they are. Hello, Vigil!” she asked courteously, helping them load the bags into the back of a cart.

"Hello, Asir! What-does N-E-U-R-O-T-I-C mean?" he asked immediately. "Tiny-man-friend said you were N-E-U-R-O-T-I-C about being on-time."
"Hello, Asir! What-does N-E-U-R-O-T-I-C mean?" he asked immediately. "Tiny-man-friend said you were N-E-U-R-O-T-I-C about being on-time."

“Generally it means relating to anxiety, depression, and self-doubt-“ she said, giving Sigurd a look. Sigurd melted behind the Vessel, as if he was trying to be Void himself and become a puddle.
“Did he now?” she said with a small smile, obviously amused.
“Generally it means relating to anxiety, depression, and self-doubt-“ she said, giving Sigurd a look. Sigurd melted behind the Vessel, as if he was trying to be Void himself and become a puddle.
“Did he now?” she said with a small smile, obviously amused.

Vigil nodded, expression shifting to one of worry. "You are not-depressed, truth?"
Vigil nodded, expression shifting to one of worry. "You are not-depressed, truth?"

“No,, but thank you for the concern,” she said lightly, “I was just giving the technical definition, but in a metaphorical way it means..very focused. In this case, it could be something like, ‘hell-bent.”
“No,, but thank you for the concern,” she said lightly, “I was just giving the technical definition, but in a metaphorical way it means..very focused. In this case, it could be something like, ‘hell-bent.”

1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 139