Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 138 139
(sounds good! what would they be doing tho?)
(sounds good! what would they be doing tho?)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
(Hmmm....maybe they’re packing?)
(Hmmm....maybe they’re packing?)
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(sounds good!)
(sounds good!)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

(Pog!)

Sigurd huffed and shoved another pair of shorts into his bag, trying to help the unending messiness of his personal space. His packing wasn’t going particularly fast, no, but it would get done...eventually.
The other soldiers meandered around, already packed and ready to go due to their neatness. Sigurd had woefully forgotten his ability to be orderly.
(Pog!)

Sigurd huffed and shoved another pair of shorts into his bag, trying to help the unending messiness of his personal space. His packing wasn’t going particularly fast, no, but it would get done...eventually.
The other soldiers meandered around, already packed and ready to go due to their neatness. Sigurd had woefully forgotten his ability to be orderly.

Vigil was just returning from their last visit with Guildleader Clockwork, a bit sad about having to say goodbye again. But on the bright side, he could always send letters with Poem, because Poem knew where Automata was now! That thought cheering him up, he trotted off to check on Sigurd. The Vessel had already packed the night before, carefully folding the dress and its underthings and putting them in their own bag.
Vigil was just returning from their last visit with Guildleader Clockwork, a bit sad about having to say goodbye again. But on the bright side, he could always send letters with Poem, because Poem knew where Automata was now! That thought cheering him up, he trotted off to check on Sigurd. The Vessel had already packed the night before, carefully folding the dress and its underthings and putting them in their own bag.

Sigurd finally stuffed the last garnet into his rather stuffed bag and was currently dragging it out of the room, like a lion cub who had bitten off more prey than it could chew.
Sigurd finally stuffed the last garnet into his rather stuffed bag and was currently dragging it out of the room, like a lion cub who had bitten off more prey than it could chew.

(Does Sigurd normally carry around random gemstones when he travels? XD)

They blinked rapidly at the sight of Sigurd struggling with his bag. "Need-help?"
(Does Sigurd normally carry around random gemstones when he travels? XD)

They blinked rapidly at the sight of Sigurd struggling with his bag. "Need-help?"

(ofc he has to eat them-
cries in autocorrect)

“Well-I mean-Only if you want-“ Sigurd said, heaving to try and get the swollen bag out of a doorframe.
(ofc he has to eat them-
cries in autocorrect)

“Well-I mean-Only if you want-“ Sigurd said, heaving to try and get the swollen bag out of a doorframe.

(XD)

Muffling a silent laugh, he walked over and picked Sigurd's bag up for him.
(XD)

Muffling a silent laugh, he walked over and picked Sigurd's bag up for him.

“Suns above, thank you,” Sigurd breathed, leaning on the doorframe to catch his breath for a second.

(:,))
“Suns above, thank you,” Sigurd breathed, leaning on the doorframe to catch his breath for a second.

(:,))

1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 138 139