Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 138 139
(S o b)

The soldiers looked visibly more comfortable on their horses as Sigurd and Asir waved back at them.
(S o b)

The soldiers looked visibly more comfortable on their horses as Sigurd and Asir waved back at them.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Vigil just vibed until everyone was ready to go.
Vigil just vibed until everyone was ready to go.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
The lead solider took off first, with the whole procession leaving a bit uneventfully. They had not wanted a citywide goodbye, instead opting for a more low key one.
The lead solider took off first, with the whole procession leaving a bit uneventfully. They had not wanted a citywide goodbye, instead opting for a more low key one.

The Vessel had already said their goodbyes so didn't mind Clockwork not seeing them off, and ended up sticking near Asir and Sigurd because they didn't want to be lonely.
The Vessel had already said their goodbyes so didn't mind Clockwork not seeing them off, and ended up sticking near Asir and Sigurd because they didn't want to be lonely.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Asir looked over at the Vessel, “Oh-I forgot to ask, were you able to get lunch? I brought some snacks, but I don’t think we’ll be able to get a real meal in till tonight, sorry-“ she worried.
Asir looked over at the Vessel, “Oh-I forgot to ask, were you able to get lunch? I brought some snacks, but I don’t think we’ll be able to get a real meal in till tonight, sorry-“ she worried.

He pulled down his mask to smile reassuringly. "Did-eat, not-hungry," Vigil reassured. "No-need for worry. Can I ask how-long trip will-be to X-I-R-A?"
He pulled down his mask to smile reassuringly. "Did-eat, not-hungry," Vigil reassured. "No-need for worry. Can I ask how-long trip will-be to X-I-R-A?"

“Good-again, apologies for you to slip the mind-today has been..hectic,” she said. “The navigator says four or five days to the capital, but technically we enter Xira land in two or three.”
“Good-again, apologies for you to slip the mind-today has been..hectic,” she said. “The navigator says four or five days to the capital, but technically we enter Xira land in two or three.”

"No-problem! Can take-care of self. Keep-focus on companions. And Poem." The pigeon had made themselves comfortable in one of the forks in Vigil's left horn, and seemed to be asleep. "Will check paths-ahead when-resting."
"No-problem! Can take-care of self. Keep-focus on companions. And Poem." The pigeon had made themselves comfortable in one of the forks in Vigil's left horn, and seemed to be asleep. "Will check paths-ahead when-resting."

“That you shall,” Asir said softly, looking at the pigeon with a sort of benign interest, “Seems like a good idea. Last time you were very helpful with that sight of yours.”
“That you shall,” Asir said softly, looking at the pigeon with a sort of benign interest, “Seems like a good idea. Last time you were very helpful with that sight of yours.”

"Helped me gain-trust and also help-friends!" Vigil reasoned cheerfully. "Very-helpful, truth." They carefully reached up to pet Poem's head. "Poem will-not get eaten. Will-protect."
"Helped me gain-trust and also help-friends!" Vigil reasoned cheerfully. "Very-helpful, truth." They carefully reached up to pet Poem's head. "Poem will-not get eaten. Will-protect."

1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 138 139