Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Maze Runner Rp} OOC we're open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center][i][size=7]The Maze[/size][/i][/center] [rule] [img]https://sites.google.com/a/ewg.k12.ri.us/maze-runner/_/rsrc/1453476320136/vocabulary/The%20maze.png[/img] [center]Welcome to the maze greenie.... Try to keep up. [rule][/center] [center][i]The time is now, the sun has scorched the earth, leaving it dry and hard. A disease has arisen, causing normal people to be turned into Zombie-like creatures, and we....we are in the maze, we do not know what our purpose is here, but we must survive. Do not go into the maze at night, Grievers awaken from their slumber, monstrous horrors who's sting can inject poison into you, turning you into a walking dead man, A crank. [/i] When your character wakes up, they will be in the glade, other people will be there too, they will have to survive and find a way out of the maze, before the grievers find a way in. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2912073#post_2912073]IC[/url] [/center]
The Maze

The%20maze.png
Welcome to the maze greenie....

Try to keep up.

The time is now,

the sun has scorched the earth, leaving it dry and hard. A disease has arisen, causing normal people to be turned into Zombie-like creatures, and we....we are in the maze, we do not know what our purpose is here, but we must survive.

Do not go into the maze at night, Grievers awaken from their slumber, monstrous horrors who's sting can inject poison into you, turning you into a walking dead man,

A crank.

When your character wakes up, they will be in the glade, other people will be there too, they will have to survive and find a way out of the maze, before the grievers find a way in.

IC

JkpHEfN.jpg
Roles

First in Command: Caleb

Second In Command: Jackie

Keeper of the Runners: Eugene

Runner(s):
Laken, Zip, Salem

Builder(s): Butch

Track hoe(s): Jasper

Cook(s): Sugar

Med-jack(s): Avery, Julia,Ophelia

Map maker(s): Royal

Undetermined: Vincent,

Quote:
Name:

Nickname:

Role in the maze:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:
Roles

First in Command: Caleb

Second In Command: Jackie

Keeper of the Runners: Eugene

Runner(s):
Laken, Zip, Salem

Builder(s): Butch

Track hoe(s): Jasper

Cook(s): Sugar

Med-jack(s): Avery, Julia,Ophelia

Map maker(s): Royal

Undetermined: Vincent,

Quote:
Name:

Nickname:

Role in the maze:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:
JkpHEfN.jpg
Name: Jasper Nickname: 'Bluebird' Age: 17 Role in the maze: track-hoe (he takes care of growing the food) Appearance: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ff/bf/efffbfd729b36ed38a29aaa3269593c4.jpg[/img] (not my art fam) Jasper is kinda small, he stands at around 5'8, (BUT HE'S STILL GROWING) but he's very nimble, easily climbing up trees to pick apples and such, he's pretty fast, but doesn't want to be a runner, he likes relaxing in nature a lot more than running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Jasper wears this old faded red bandana around his neck, he doesn't know why he's so attached to it, maybe it was a gift from someone important before the maze? Personality: Jasper is a mostly quiet guy who prefers to spend his time outside with the animals and tending his plants, but when he does spend time around people he's very kind and laughs a lot, making friends is really his thing when he wants to. He loves riddles and jokes, sitting around the campfire he will preform little magic tricks with leaves and different things. When he's angry it's like a walking thunderstorm, or a ticking timebomb waiting to go off, but he usually gets over it very fast and hardly ever holds a grudge. Backstory: He lived at an animal sanctuary with his mom until she died from being attacked by a rabid dog, the bandana he wears belonged to her, he's scared of chickens because when he was younger he fell into the chicken coop and was attacked by the rooster, it almost pecked both of his eyes out so he'll run to the nearest human or tree when he encounters them. Other: *Lonely crying*
Name: Jasper

Nickname: 'Bluebird'

Role in the maze: track-hoe (he takes care of growing the food)

Appearance:
efffbfd729b36ed38a29aaa3269593c4.jpg
(not my art fam)

Jasper is kinda small, he stands at around 5'8, (BUT HE'S STILL GROWING) but he's very nimble, easily climbing up trees to pick apples and such, he's pretty fast, but doesn't want to be a runner, he likes relaxing in nature a lot more than running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Jasper wears this old faded red bandana around his neck, he doesn't know why he's so attached to it, maybe it was a gift from someone important before the maze?

Personality:

Jasper is a mostly quiet guy who prefers to spend his time outside with the animals and tending his plants, but when he does spend time around people he's very kind and laughs a lot, making friends is really his thing when he wants to.

He loves riddles and jokes, sitting around the campfire he will preform little magic tricks with leaves and different things. When he's angry it's like a walking thunderstorm, or a ticking timebomb waiting to go off, but he usually gets over it very fast and hardly ever holds a grudge.

Backstory:

He lived at an animal sanctuary with his mom until she died from being attacked by a rabid dog, the bandana he wears belonged to her, he's scared of chickens because when he was younger he fell into the chicken coop and was attacked by the rooster, it almost pecked both of his eyes out so he'll run to the nearest human or tree when he encounters them.

Other:

*Lonely crying*
JkpHEfN.jpg
Boop

@Sprinklez1234

JOINNNN MEEEEEE
Boop

@Sprinklez1234

JOINNNN MEEEEEE
JkpHEfN.jpg
Can I reserve a spot as a Runner? :)
Can I reserve a spot as a Runner? :)
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman

Sure!
@Kingman

Sure!
JkpHEfN.jpg
HOLY YES-
HOLY YES-
HEHEHEHEHE

good rp's never die,

they are just waiting for the next chapter
HEHEHEHEHE

good rp's never die,

JkpHEfN.jpg
Name: Jose Age: 18 Sexuality: Bisexual Ethnicity: Mexican/Amarican (speaks fluent english, and a bit of spanish) Role: Runner Personality: Jose tries to be as much as a leader he can. He usually thinks about others before himself, although a lot of times,this causes himself to get hurt or nearly killed. He likes to joke around time to time when everyoneis gathered around the campfire. He is very afraid of what lies beyond those walls of the maze. What's really lurking there? whatever it is... he'll do everything in his power to keep everyone in the glade safe. Appearance: Jose stands at 5'4 now, he is fully aware that he isnt as tall as the other gladers, but his speed makes up for it. he thinks maybe he was in track before the maze.... His skin color is a very light tan color, and his eyes are a warm brown color. His hair is a deep black color,and his hair can be discribed as a little curly. He struggles to keep his hair straight for even a minute. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Kv2ndLXr/IMG-20200602-131235-306.jpg[/img] Backstory: W.I.P ((i'm at school)) Other: Has a Bunny named Patches :P ((not my art)) (( WE'RE BACC AT IT AGAIN-)) ((YES I COPIED AND PASTED BECAUSE I WAS LAZY BUT I WANTED TO USE JOSE ANYWAYS-))
Name: Jose

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Mexican/Amarican (speaks fluent english, and a bit of spanish)

Role: Runner

Personality: Jose tries to be as much as a leader he can. He usually thinks about others before himself, although a lot of times,this causes himself to get hurt or nearly killed. He likes to joke around time to time when everyoneis gathered around the campfire. He is very afraid of what lies beyond those walls of the maze. What's really lurking there? whatever it is... he'll do everything in his power to keep everyone in the glade safe.

Appearance: Jose stands at 5'4 now, he is fully aware that he isnt as tall as the other gladers, but his speed makes up for it. he thinks maybe he was in track before the maze.... His skin color is a very light tan color, and his eyes are a warm brown color. His hair is a deep black color,and his hair can be discribed as a little curly. He struggles to keep his hair straight for even a minute.

IMG-20200602-131235-306.jpg

Backstory: W.I.P ((i'm at school))

Other: Has a Bunny named Patches :P

((not my art))

(( WE'RE BACC AT IT AGAIN-))
((YES I COPIED AND PASTED BECAUSE I WAS LAZY BUT I WANTED TO USE JOSE ANYWAYS-))
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-09-21 09:45:58" ] HEHEHEHEHE good rp's never die, they are just waiting for the next chapter [/quote] [s]YESH-[/s]
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-09-21 09:45:58:
HEHEHEHEHE

good rp's never die,

YESH-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38