Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Maze Runner Rp} OOC we're open!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
xDD
xDD
GNXA7KM.jpg
*demonic screeching*
*demonic screeching*
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
*LOUD SCREAMING*
*LOUD SCREAMING*
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ohhhh, this looks very interesting, I very well may join! ^-^
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Finally done! Might still make a few adjustments :) Name: Laken Nickname: N/A Age: 16 Role in the maze: Greenie (Runner Eventually) Appearance: Laken has medium toned brown hair, which is almost always worn down with a section tied up in the back. She has emerald eyes and her skin has a slight tan. Laken wears tight clothing, usually a cropped shirt and shorts. She also wears fingerless gloves and usually always has some sorts of leaves or flowers in her hair.. Laken stands at around 5’5 to 5’6(Here’s a reference since I don’t feel like typing more. Not my Image) [img]https://i.imgur.com/tkjfG3O.png[/img] Personality: Laken has a very layed back personality most of the time. She doesn’t mind the glade, but is a Runner for the others sake. She always tries to be helpful and puts others needs before hers. When she is upset or aggravated though, it can get bad. When she is aggravated there is no off switch, she’ll often make irrational decisions, and impulsively do things. Backstory: Laken lived a very normal life before the maze. She went to school, had friends, and a loving family... or so she thought. Her family gave her to the lab for the sake of the experiment. Although she doesn’t remember them, she always can be seen wearing a thin chain necklace she assumes is from them. Other: ~ Laken is a fast runner and very agile ~ She’s a good fighter, but only uses her skills against Grievers ~ She is very easy to talk to, and makes friends fast
Finally done! Might still make a few adjustments :)

Name: Laken

Nickname: N/A

Role in the maze: Greenie (Runner Eventually)

Appearance: Laken has medium toned brown hair, which is almost always worn down with a section tied up in the back. She has emerald eyes and her skin has a slight tan. Laken wears tight clothing, usually a cropped shirt and shorts. She also wears fingerless gloves and usually always has some sorts of leaves or flowers in her hair.. Laken stands at around 5’5 to 5’6(Here’s a reference since I don’t feel like typing more. Not my Image)
tkjfG3O.png

Personality: Laken has a very layed back personality most of the time. She doesn’t mind the glade, but is a Runner for the others sake. She always tries to be helpful and puts others needs before hers. When she is upset or aggravated though, it can get bad. When she is aggravated there is no off switch, she’ll often make irrational decisions, and impulsively do things.

Backstory: Laken lived a very normal life before the maze. She went to school, had friends, and a loving family... or so she thought. Her family gave her to the lab for the sake of the experiment. Although she doesn’t remember them, she always can be seen wearing a thin chain necklace she assumes is from them.

Other:
~ Laken is a fast runner and very agile
~ She’s a good fighter, but only uses her skills against Grievers
~ She is very easy to talk to, and makes friends fast
GNXA7KM.jpg
ACCEPTED!
ACCEPTED!
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="ChickenDinner" date="2020-09-22 13:31:21" ] Ohhhh, this looks very interesting, I very well may join! ^-^ [/quote] please join us! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS IC TIMEEEEEEEEE
ChickenDinner wrote on 2020-09-22 13:31:21:

please join us!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

IC TIMEEEEEEEEE
JkpHEfN.jpg
Yesssss
Yesssss
GNXA7KM.jpg
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2912073#post_2912073

HERE YA GO.

LETS DO THIS