Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
Alina let out a small growl that the two agitated alphas but got them their drinks. “Now listen here,” she hissed at them, placing her hands on the counter and narrowed her eyes, “I understand not liking another alpha, but there will be no fighting. We have two sensitive omegas in the building right now, and I don’t want either to get upset. Keep. Yourselves. In. Line.” With that, she waltzed off to serve the next customer, power basically radiating from her. Meanwhile, Analia was finishing her song...

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa' mi pa' ti ah y arriba y arriba
Ah y arriba y arriba por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré
Bamba bamba

“Thank you thank you,” the Mexican beta declared as she waved a hand, “It was a pleasure to perform for you amigos!”
Alina let out a small growl that the two agitated alphas but got them their drinks. “Now listen here,” she hissed at them, placing her hands on the counter and narrowed her eyes, “I understand not liking another alpha, but there will be no fighting. We have two sensitive omegas in the building right now, and I don’t want either to get upset. Keep. Yourselves. In. Line.” With that, she waltzed off to serve the next customer, power basically radiating from her. Meanwhile, Analia was finishing her song...

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa' mi pa' ti ah y arriba y arriba
Ah y arriba y arriba por ti seré, por ti seré, por ti seré
Bamba bamba

“Thank you thank you,” the Mexican beta declared as she waved a hand, “It was a pleasure to perform for you amigos!”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
( Kota’s gonna pop off xD )

Kota glared at the other Alpha that had growled, with an ‘oh- I’d so kill you if I could right now’ Kind of look. Kota rose from her chair, walking over to the Alphas, the floor vibrating with every aggravated step. She had held it in as long as she could. With all her force (Which was a lot) she grasped both of their head, banging them into one another and knocking them out. Kota grunted and with a flick of her hair, she took her old spot, leaving the two unconscious on the floor. “Sorry about that..”
( Kota’s gonna pop off xD )

Kota glared at the other Alpha that had growled, with an ‘oh- I’d so kill you if I could right now’ Kind of look. Kota rose from her chair, walking over to the Alphas, the floor vibrating with every aggravated step. She had held it in as long as she could. With all her force (Which was a lot) she grasped both of their head, banging them into one another and knocking them out. Kota grunted and with a flick of her hair, she took her old spot, leaving the two unconscious on the floor. “Sorry about that..”
GNXA7KM.jpg
“Sh*t,” Alina cursed as she peered over the bar at the unconscious alphas, “I said no fighting, but I didn’t like them anyway. Want another drink on the house?” She looked up at Kota with a little bit of respect for the fellow alpha.
“Sh*t,” Alina cursed as she peered over the bar at the unconscious alphas, “I said no fighting, but I didn’t like them anyway. Want another drink on the house?” She looked up at Kota with a little bit of respect for the fellow alpha.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Kota laughed, “Sure, just something light please.. I’m not a heavy drinker”
Kota laughed, “Sure, just something light please.. I’m not a heavy drinker”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Kino had been watching the alphas from the corner of his eye- he flinched away reflexively so hard that he toppled backwards off of his stool. Using this as an opportunity he ducked under it despite the fact that he barely fit underneath it. It was a strange, weak, makeshift shield- but he really couldn't tell how pathetic he looked when he had his eyes squeezed shut, only using his excellent hearing to tell what was happening around him.
Kino had been watching the alphas from the corner of his eye- he flinched away reflexively so hard that he toppled backwards off of his stool. Using this as an opportunity he ducked under it despite the fact that he barely fit underneath it. It was a strange, weak, makeshift shield- but he really couldn't tell how pathetic he looked when he had his eyes squeezed shut, only using his excellent hearing to tell what was happening around him.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
“On it,” Alina said with a small smile, “And you alright there?” After checking on on Damien she went and got the alpha’s drink. “Here you are, one light. Please enjoy.” She checked on Damien one more time before before turning her attention back to Kota.
“On it,” Alina said with a small smile, “And you alright there?” After checking on on Damien she went and got the alpha’s drink. “Here you are, one light. Please enjoy.” She checked on Damien one more time before before turning her attention back to Kota.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Kota had a small grin on her face as she drank the drink very slowly, still making small faces as if it were one of the strongest drinks she has had. She turned her attention to the figure on the floor, “Are they alright..?” Kota glanced down to the two alphas, still laying in the floor. She felt a little guilty for doing that in front of Omegas, whether they saw or not.
Kota had a small grin on her face as she drank the drink very slowly, still making small faces as if it were one of the strongest drinks she has had. She turned her attention to the figure on the floor, “Are they alright..?” Kota glanced down to the two alphas, still laying in the floor. She felt a little guilty for doing that in front of Omegas, whether they saw or not.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Kino nervously nodded as he opened his eyes to signal that he was alright, again, uncomfortable with all the attention he was drawing tonight. It's like he was the weird one or something, well, he knew he was incompetent but he didn't think himself to be one that stood out too much.
However, despite nodding in affirmation Kino didn't get out from underneath the stool, still carefully watching the unconscious alphas- looking as if he might bolt the second they wake up.
Kino nervously nodded as he opened his eyes to signal that he was alright, again, uncomfortable with all the attention he was drawing tonight. It's like he was the weird one or something, well, he knew he was incompetent but he didn't think himself to be one that stood out too much.
However, despite nodding in affirmation Kino didn't get out from underneath the stool, still carefully watching the unconscious alphas- looking as if he might bolt the second they wake up.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Aonair poked his head out when he heard a thud, and then another one. "I-is everything... oh. Thank you Kota." Wait a second. Where was Damien?
He didn't see the beta anywhere, so he stepped out from behind the counter to look around. There were the alphas, and.. ah, under the stool. "Kino, it's okay. You can come out, they're... I would say they're gone, but they're not, just unconscious. If they wake up, there are two other alphas here and either of them could take both on easily, you're not in any danger." He started unintentionally giving off soothing pheromones in response to seeing someone that badly startled. He could have stopped it, but it was actually useful for once.

(Also I'd like to say that this ^ what Kino is doing is normal, you don't have to "act like your rank" which I said in the original post but felt like it had to be repeated)
Aonair poked his head out when he heard a thud, and then another one. "I-is everything... oh. Thank you Kota." Wait a second. Where was Damien?
He didn't see the beta anywhere, so he stepped out from behind the counter to look around. There were the alphas, and.. ah, under the stool. "Kino, it's okay. You can come out, they're... I would say they're gone, but they're not, just unconscious. If they wake up, there are two other alphas here and either of them could take both on easily, you're not in any danger." He started unintentionally giving off soothing pheromones in response to seeing someone that badly startled. He could have stopped it, but it was actually useful for once.

(Also I'd like to say that this ^ what Kino is doing is normal, you don't have to "act like your rank" which I said in the original post but felt like it had to be repeated)
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Kota rose from her seat grasping the two alphas by their legs. “I’ll just take them outside... might help the mood in here” Kota dragged the two large alphas out, almost throwing them out the door. She brushed her hands together, before slamming the doors shut. “There we are-“ She grinned as she took her seat, continueing to sip on her drink
Kota rose from her seat grasping the two alphas by their legs. “I’ll just take them outside... might help the mood in here” Kota dragged the two large alphas out, almost throwing them out the door. She brushed her hands together, before slamming the doors shut. “There we are-“ She grinned as she took her seat, continueing to sip on her drink
GNXA7KM.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20