Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
Kino waved his hands, "no need to worry about my preferences haha..." He then stood in an awkward silence for a few heartbeats before quickly downing the drink, he gently set the glass next to his old one.
"Oh- uhm," he quickly pulled out his wallet, "how much was that?"
Kino waved his hands, "no need to worry about my preferences haha..." He then stood in an awkward silence for a few heartbeats before quickly downing the drink, he gently set the glass next to his old one.
"Oh- uhm," he quickly pulled out his wallet, "how much was that?"
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(let's just ignore the fact that you're not allowed to have absinthe in bars in the US and so I don't know but I wanted to get Kino drunk so I involved it anyway)

("Price")
(let's just ignore the fact that you're not allowed to have absinthe in bars in the US and so I don't know but I wanted to get Kino drunk so I involved it anyway)

("Price")
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
(pppfffft)
(pppfffft)
(I thought it was made legal recently?)
(I thought it was made legal recently?)
Kino shoved the money into Aonair's hands and hurriedly ordered a glass of water. He was probably going to be very mad at himself tomorrow if he drank anymore tonight- so water would just have to do. At least it was a stimulant he could focus on, the act of drinking helped his thoughts slow down so he could collect himself for a brief moment.
Kino shoved the money into Aonair's hands and hurriedly ordered a glass of water. He was probably going to be very mad at himself tomorrow if he drank anymore tonight- so water would just have to do. At least it was a stimulant he could focus on, the act of drinking helped his thoughts slow down so he could collect himself for a brief moment.
(oh you can have it, just not in bars. lol we gonna lose our alcohol license over here)

Aonair was honestly kind of worried about the beta now.

The two alphas had about enough of this new girl and stood up, walking to the bar and purposefully ignoring her, both shoving her shoulders and trying to force her back while they loudly ordered more drinks. (wheeee as shole alpha time also yeah hey I cuss, and this is a potentially VERY dark thread you have be warned)
(oh you can have it, just not in bars. lol we gonna lose our alcohol license over here)

Aonair was honestly kind of worried about the beta now.

The two alphas had about enough of this new girl and stood up, walking to the bar and purposefully ignoring her, both shoving her shoulders and trying to force her back while they loudly ordered more drinks. (wheeee as shole alpha time also yeah hey I cuss, and this is a potentially VERY dark thread you have be warned)
Kota narrowed her eyes at the two other alphas. She growled lowly, but kept in mind of what Theo had said to her earlier. Kota quieted and stood quickly, pushing past them. She’d remark as she walked away, “Sorry- Was I in your way?” She seemed powerful as she walked. Kota took a different seat in the bar, now quietly getting aggravated, but trying to remain calm. Kota wasn’t one to be messed with, and wouldn’t hesitate to snap your neck, she only remained civil for the sake of the omegas in the building.

( Dark rp’s have great potential at all times xD )
Kota narrowed her eyes at the two other alphas. She growled lowly, but kept in mind of what Theo had said to her earlier. Kota quieted and stood quickly, pushing past them. She’d remark as she walked away, “Sorry- Was I in your way?” She seemed powerful as she walked. Kota took a different seat in the bar, now quietly getting aggravated, but trying to remain calm. Kota wasn’t one to be messed with, and wouldn’t hesitate to snap your neck, she only remained civil for the sake of the omegas in the building.

( Dark rp’s have great potential at all times xD )
GNXA7KM.jpg
(ooo if we're going the dark route that means I can amp up Kino's tragic backstory by 11)
(ooo if we're going the dark route that means I can amp up Kino's tragic backstory by 11)
(heyyy Kota's cool now! :D and yeah we're going dark route, Ao has some real sh*t going on in his past that idk if I'm even gonna bring up at all. Like I'll play out the effects of it but I don't think I'll touch on the actual event. Theo's just a beta who was raised to not be a beta because ~societal norms~ and he's trying to get in touch with that again so he doesn't die as fast)

One of the alphas looked smug that he'd 'won,' while the other was sober enough to comprehend that they'd been totally blown off like they were stupid betas or something (these two are jerks mk neither of my bois think that way) and actually growled at her, causing Aonair to escape to the back room again.
(heyyy Kota's cool now! :D and yeah we're going dark route, Ao has some real sh*t going on in his past that idk if I'm even gonna bring up at all. Like I'll play out the effects of it but I don't think I'll touch on the actual event. Theo's just a beta who was raised to not be a beta because ~societal norms~ and he's trying to get in touch with that again so he doesn't die as fast)

One of the alphas looked smug that he'd 'won,' while the other was sober enough to comprehend that they'd been totally blown off like they were stupid betas or something (these two are jerks mk neither of my bois think that way) and actually growled at her, causing Aonair to escape to the back room again.
Kino wished he were invisible right now, or that he could shrink and hide somewhere. Or die, that wouldn't be a bad alternative to this scenario either- what an idiot he was. He trusted that there wouldn't be aggressive alphas here, and had made himself tipsy. Stupid. He just had to hope that they wouldn't notice him, despite his snow-white complexion sticking out in the bar like a sore thumb.
Kino wished he were invisible right now, or that he could shrink and hide somewhere. Or die, that wouldn't be a bad alternative to this scenario either- what an idiot he was. He trusted that there wouldn't be aggressive alphas here, and had made himself tipsy. Stupid. He just had to hope that they wouldn't notice him, despite his snow-white complexion sticking out in the bar like a sore thumb.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20