Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
( that's beautiful)
( that's beautiful)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
[quote name="LillyJay" date="2020-09-18 20:44:31" ] (except Aonair he fits most of the stereotypes and he's a precious bean and I love him and in one RP, a dystopian setting made of normal humans, he literally had 8 people protecting him I swear it was the Cult of the Cinnamon Roll) [/quote] (Cult of the Cinnamon Roll.... I LOVE THAT NAME)
LillyJay wrote on 2020-09-18 20:44:31:
(except Aonair he fits most of the stereotypes and he's a precious bean and I love him and in one RP, a dystopian setting made of normal humans, he literally had 8 people protecting him I swear it was the Cult of the Cinnamon Roll)

(Cult of the Cinnamon Roll.... I LOVE THAT NAME)
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Kino froze for a moment, his eyes widening. He then took a deep breath. 'You're not in the pack. This isn't the same'. Then he slowly nodded, his eyes going back to normal- but he still appeared to be on edge as he shyly glanced at the alphas while getting up to follow Aonair.
Kino froze for a moment, his eyes widening. He then took a deep breath. 'You're not in the pack. This isn't the same'. Then he slowly nodded, his eyes going back to normal- but he still appeared to be on edge as he shyly glanced at the alphas while getting up to follow Aonair.
Kota continued to laugh quietly, enjoying the relatable conversation with the other female alpha, “I know right! They think they can just own Anything or anyone they come in contact with.”
Kota continued to laugh quietly, enjoying the relatable conversation with the other female alpha, “I know right! They think they can just own Anything or anyone they come in contact with.”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Have to go!
Have to go!
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
(See ya!)
(See ya!)
Danggg Peace outtt))
Danggg Peace outtt))
GNXA7KM.jpg
Aonair looked at the clock quickly and realized that it was, in fact, almost time for their shift to be over and (plot convenience y'all) the next people were coming in to take over. He walked over to the back exit and opened the door quietly, then closed it once he and Kino were both through. "See..? Nothing bad happened. And my shift is about over anyway. I'm sure Alina and mint alpha could have protected us, but sometimes it just feels better to get away from the other scents entirely so I thought.." he shrugged. "Yeah. Sorry. Where are we going now?"
Aonair looked at the clock quickly and realized that it was, in fact, almost time for their shift to be over and (plot convenience y'all) the next people were coming in to take over. He walked over to the back exit and opened the door quietly, then closed it once he and Kino were both through. "See..? Nothing bad happened. And my shift is about over anyway. I'm sure Alina and mint alpha could have protected us, but sometimes it just feels better to get away from the other scents entirely so I thought.." he shrugged. "Yeah. Sorry. Where are we going now?"
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Kino nodded. He then blinked in confusion at the second question, his face getting slightly red. "Uh, I was mostly just following you... s-sorry, I'm new around here and all..." He stared back down at the ground, relieved to be away from all the new scents that gave him a headache- the alcohol was not helping either.
(gotta blast, see ya'll later)
Kino nodded. He then blinked in confusion at the second question, his face getting slightly red. "Uh, I was mostly just following you... s-sorry, I'm new around here and all..." He stared back down at the ground, relieved to be away from all the new scents that gave him a headache- the alcohol was not helping either.
(gotta blast, see ya'll later)
Kota sighed as the bar refilled with unfamiliar faces. She stood, quietly making her way out the door. She walked over to tree in the neighboring park. Slowly, she took her dagger, carving a target out of the tree. Kota then took turns, cycling through all her weapons, practicing aim and precision.
Kota sighed as the bar refilled with unfamiliar faces. She stood, quietly making her way out the door. She walked over to tree in the neighboring park. Slowly, she took her dagger, carving a target out of the tree. Kota then took turns, cycling through all her weapons, practicing aim and precision.
GNXA7KM.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20