Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Aonair took a breath and half it for a few seconds, then stood up semi-straight and went over to Kino. "'s okay," he said, very quietly. "I know you don't want to but if it keeps us alive..."
Aonair took a breath and half it for a few seconds, then stood up semi-straight and went over to Kino. "'s okay," he said, very quietly. "I know you don't want to but if it keeps us alive..."
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
(Guys?)

(I don’t know what to do from here I have 0 power in this situation, kinda my fault for having Ao be so heckin small)
(Guys?)

(I don’t know what to do from here I have 0 power in this situation, kinda my fault for having Ao be so heckin small)
I’m not sure what to do- I mean there isn’t really much I can do as of now xd ))
I’m not sure what to do- I mean there isn’t really much I can do as of now xd ))
GNXA7KM.jpg
((hey, i kinda want to join but im a bit confused. is this a rp of wolves, or an rp of werewolves, or an rp of humans who act like wolves packs
((hey, i kinda want to join but im a bit confused. is this a rp of wolves, or an rp of werewolves, or an rp of humans who act like wolves packs
66.png
( @LuckOfTheClaws it's in the beginning post but; we're humans who have wolf instincts, biological ranks, and no physical differences from normal humans. And no it's not a séxual thing it's just how we do)

(if you join i need three things; your name, rank and scent. look at the rank descriptions for general guidelines on that last thing. Also do you know what a stargazer lily smells like)
( @LuckOfTheClaws it's in the beginning post but; we're humans who have wolf instincts, biological ranks, and no physical differences from normal humans. And no it's not a séxual thing it's just how we do)

(if you join i need three things; your name, rank and scent. look at the rank descriptions for general guidelines on that last thing. Also do you know what a stargazer lily smells like)
(Ack sorry for not posting, I was waiting for the others to do something so everyone would have a turn since it's basically combat)
(Ack sorry for not posting, I was waiting for the others to do something so everyone would have a turn since it's basically combat)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
@lillyjay i have no idea what a stargazer lily smells like
@lillyjay i have no idea what a stargazer lily smells like
66.png
@LuckOfTheClaws no one knows ;-; i is sad

somebody shoot this s.o.b before he takes aonair and kino to whatever place they're goin
@LuckOfTheClaws no one knows ;-; i is sad

somebody shoot this s.o.b before he takes aonair and kino to whatever place they're goin
Kody growled slightly when Charcoal pointed his gun towards the omega. Yet he growled more mad at himself for being so stupid. So he decided to try and remedy his mistake. So in a flash the alpha threw the knife he held with a flick of his wrist. Hopefully it would embed itself in Charcoal's gun-wielding arm, but Kodak didn't have the best aim, and so many other things could happen.
Kody growled slightly when Charcoal pointed his gun towards the omega. Yet he growled more mad at himself for being so stupid. So he decided to try and remedy his mistake. So in a flash the alpha threw the knife he held with a flick of his wrist. Hopefully it would embed itself in Charcoal's gun-wielding arm, but Kodak didn't have the best aim, and so many other things could happen.
(would y'all mind if i played as my oc Styx, who wears a wolf-skin cloak? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408328264281751553/757406415626305698/image0.png[/img]
(would y'all mind if i played as my oc Styx, who wears a wolf-skin cloak?
image0.png
66.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20