Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Aonair had to fight the urge to shiver and duck his head submissively, because this new lady was absolutely terrifying. "A-alright, I'll get that right t-to you." He filled a cup with water and put it on the bar, actively stopping himself from shrinking back against the wall immediately after he'd done so.
He looked over at the 'sleeping' figure again for an excuse not to make eye contact with her, choosing not to comment on the fact that he could see Damien's peeking out at them.

Theo looked at the alpha curiously. Did she really have to be that... Alpha? It was scaring the omega bartender, he could clearly see that, and it was agitating two other alphas sitting at a table very close to the bar. He should warn her, if only to keep a fight or a dominance display or both from occurring here. No one wanted to practically choke on alpha scents until they calmed down, and no one seemed to be leaving anytime soon. "Excuse me..." he said, looking up at her from where he was seated, "miss? You might want to look behind you, there," he continued, jerking his head towards where both alphas were actively glaring at her now.
Aonair had to fight the urge to shiver and duck his head submissively, because this new lady was absolutely terrifying. "A-alright, I'll get that right t-to you." He filled a cup with water and put it on the bar, actively stopping himself from shrinking back against the wall immediately after he'd done so.
He looked over at the 'sleeping' figure again for an excuse not to make eye contact with her, choosing not to comment on the fact that he could see Damien's peeking out at them.

Theo looked at the alpha curiously. Did she really have to be that... Alpha? It was scaring the omega bartender, he could clearly see that, and it was agitating two other alphas sitting at a table very close to the bar. He should warn her, if only to keep a fight or a dominance display or both from occurring here. No one wanted to practically choke on alpha scents until they calmed down, and no one seemed to be leaving anytime soon. "Excuse me..." he said, looking up at her from where he was seated, "miss? You might want to look behind you, there," he continued, jerking his head towards where both alphas were actively glaring at her now.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Kota glanced down at the short bartender. She took the glass, drinking it quickly for she was parched. Kota placed the glass back down, a klink echoeing about. The strong scent of the other alpha caught her attention. She turned to Alina, examining her carefully.
Kota glanced down at the short bartender. She took the glass, drinking it quickly for she was parched. Kota placed the glass back down, a klink echoeing about. The strong scent of the other alpha caught her attention. She turned to Alina, examining her carefully.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Aonair didn't want to talk to the alpha again, but it was his job. "Do you... want me to refill that?" He asked hesitantly, proud of himself for keeping his voice kind of steady that time.
Aonair didn't want to talk to the alpha again, but it was his job. "Do you... want me to refill that?" He asked hesitantly, proud of himself for keeping his voice kind of steady that time.
Kino sat up, ready to sprint out at a moments notice if anything went wrong as he noticed the two alphas in what appeared to be a strange form of stand off. He dug his fingers into the stool, ready to use to to launch himself or protect himself or whatever. He just didn't want to get caught in another one of these types of fights.
Kino sat up, ready to sprint out at a moments notice if anything went wrong as he noticed the two alphas in what appeared to be a strange form of stand off. He dug his fingers into the stool, ready to use to to launch himself or protect himself or whatever. He just didn't want to get caught in another one of these types of fights.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Kota looked over to Theo “Hm-“ She glanced back, smirking at the two other alphas that glared at her, “Oh- I can handle them, Thank you for the concern though” Kota was a fierce wolf, and wouldn’t back down when it’d come to a fight. She glanced back to the bartender “If you would that’d be great”
Kota looked over to Theo “Hm-“ She glanced back, smirking at the two other alphas that glared at her, “Oh- I can handle them, Thank you for the concern though” Kota was a fierce wolf, and wouldn’t back down when it’d come to a fight. She glanced back to the bartender “If you would that’d be great”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Aonair quickly refilled her water and put it down in front of her again, still unable to keep a neutral expression when he got close.

"I don't doubt it, miss, but I'm also a bit worried for the two omegas in here who might actually panic if the three of you start giving off stronger scents trying to show each other up." Theo kept his body language and voice carefully neutral, knowing his scent had changed very slightly but also aware that the alpha didn't know him and would have no idea what it meant.
Aonair quickly refilled her water and put it down in front of her again, still unable to keep a neutral expression when he got close.

"I don't doubt it, miss, but I'm also a bit worried for the two omegas in here who might actually panic if the three of you start giving off stronger scents trying to show each other up." Theo kept his body language and voice carefully neutral, knowing his scent had changed very slightly but also aware that the alpha didn't know him and would have no idea what it meant.
Alina met the new alpha’s gaze for a second, her royal blue eyes flashing dangerously to warn the new arrival. After that, she went and got the beta’s drink. “Here you are, that will be 5 dollars and fifty cents. Please enjoy responsibly.” She glanced at the other alpha again and at the other agitated alpha’s before going back to cleaning the counter. “Hey Alina,” Andrea said suddenly, poking her head out of the storeroom, “How much Vicky’s Best do we have?” The young omega’s sweet, cinnamon scent filled the air faintly, involuntarily making Alina relax. “We have enough,” Alina replied to her sister, “I recommend staying in the storeroom for now, things could get tense.” Andrea nodded and disappeared back into the storeroom.
Alina met the new alpha’s gaze for a second, her royal blue eyes flashing dangerously to warn the new arrival. After that, she went and got the beta’s drink. “Here you are, that will be 5 dollars and fifty cents. Please enjoy responsibly.” She glanced at the other alpha again and at the other agitated alpha’s before going back to cleaning the counter. “Hey Alina,” Andrea said suddenly, poking her head out of the storeroom, “How much Vicky’s Best do we have?” The young omega’s sweet, cinnamon scent filled the air faintly, involuntarily making Alina relax. “We have enough,” Alina replied to her sister, “I recommend staying in the storeroom for now, things could get tense.” Andrea nodded and disappeared back into the storeroom.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Kota quietly thanked Aonair for the water, then turned back to Theo. Kota sighed, “I won’t attack if they don’t, and if they happen to- I’ll bring it outside, away from the Omegas.” Kota never would want to cause others to panic, yet she wasn’t one to leave when others threatened her either. “Don’t worry, You can trust me” She drank the water slowly this time. Her scent remaining the same, unchanging.
Kota quietly thanked Aonair for the water, then turned back to Theo. Kota sighed, “I won’t attack if they don’t, and if they happen to- I’ll bring it outside, away from the Omegas.” Kota never would want to cause others to panic, yet she wasn’t one to leave when others threatened her either. “Don’t worry, You can trust me” She drank the water slowly this time. Her scent remaining the same, unchanging.
GNXA7KM.jpg
"Thank you Alina"- he'd heard her name from Aonair, hey look at that I knew both of their names- Theo said, and took a sip before putting it down. "Thank you," he said again, to the mint alpha this time. So many A's...
"Thank you Alina"- he'd heard her name from Aonair, hey look at that I knew both of their names- Theo said, and took a sip before putting it down. "Thank you," he said again, to the mint alpha this time. So many A's...
Kino scrunched his nose as he eavesdropped on the conversation. Alphas were to never be trusted unless one wanted to get hurt- that was just common knowledge right? At least, he hoped it was and it wasn't just him being paranoid again. We silently wondered how the omegas here would fare back in his old pack, and Kino ended up staring at the wall with a blank look as he zoned out- completely lost in thought.
Kino scrunched his nose as he eavesdropped on the conversation. Alphas were to never be trusted unless one wanted to get hurt- that was just common knowledge right? At least, he hoped it was and it wasn't just him being paranoid again. We silently wondered how the omegas here would fare back in his old pack, and Kino ended up staring at the wall with a blank look as he zoned out- completely lost in thought.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20