Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
Theo finished his drink and left as well, going home for the night. He had kind of hoped he would find a potential pack... though he was less at risk, since he acted on his instincts when he could, it was still safer.

Aonair nodded. "Okay. Are you going home, or do you want me to show you around the area a bit? You should know where things are, you know, in case you end up here again."

(gotta go, see you tomorrow!)
Theo finished his drink and left as well, going home for the night. He had kind of hoped he would find a potential pack... though he was less at risk, since he acted on his instincts when he could, it was still safer.

Aonair nodded. "Okay. Are you going home, or do you want me to show you around the area a bit? You should know where things are, you know, in case you end up here again."

(gotta go, see you tomorrow!)
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Byeeee )
Byeeee )
GNXA7KM.jpg
(morning-)
Kino paused for a minute. "Could you uh, maybe show me around the area? Only if you want me to though... I've just never been here before." He flashed a nervous smile at Aonair.
(morning-)
Kino paused for a minute. "Could you uh, maybe show me around the area? Only if you want me to though... I've just never been here before." He flashed a nervous smile at Aonair.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(Hey, I'd love to jump-in, but would someone mind giving me a brief summary?)
(Hey, I'd love to jump-in, but would someone mind giving me a brief summary?)
(We all met up in a bar, Aonair and Alina are bartenders there, Andrea is Alina's little sister and is chilling in the back room doing inventory. Kino comes in and orders, they talk for a bit, Kota comes in as well and scares the he'll out of everyone, then Theo shows up. Two alphas don't like Kota and are gonna try to scare her off, Theo warns her it's going to happen, then it does, which freaks out Kino and Aonair. Kino hides under a chair and Ao goes to the back until the alphas aren't a problem anymore (Kota's cool now, she knocked them out). Then Aonair and Kino leave the back way so they don't have to pass by the male alphas who are currently unconscious outside, Theo leaves, Alina and Andrea are leaving soon bc the evening shift is over now and the new ppl are coming in.)
(We all met up in a bar, Aonair and Alina are bartenders there, Andrea is Alina's little sister and is chilling in the back room doing inventory. Kino comes in and orders, they talk for a bit, Kota comes in as well and scares the he'll out of everyone, then Theo shows up. Two alphas don't like Kota and are gonna try to scare her off, Theo warns her it's going to happen, then it does, which freaks out Kino and Aonair. Kino hides under a chair and Ao goes to the back until the alphas aren't a problem anymore (Kota's cool now, she knocked them out). Then Aonair and Kino leave the back way so they don't have to pass by the male alphas who are currently unconscious outside, Theo leaves, Alina and Andrea are leaving soon bc the evening shift is over now and the new ppl are coming in.)
Alina took off her apron and hung it on it’s hook. “Me and Andrea can come along if you want,” she added with a smile, “I know a few good places that offer relatively low prices to stay. Dre, come here!” Andrea came out of the storeroom and glanced around at the new wolves.
Alina took off her apron and hung it on it’s hook. “Me and Andrea can come along if you want,” she added with a smile, “I know a few good places that offer relatively low prices to stay. Dre, come here!” Andrea came out of the storeroom and glanced around at the new wolves.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Aonair looked to Kino. "Is that okay with you? Wait, do you have a place to sleep?" He hadn't thought of that until Alina mentioned it. "Sorry. Two questions at once. But they're both important, and if you do have a place I don't want to bore you by mapping out hotels and motels and inns, that kinda thing..."
Aonair looked to Kino. "Is that okay with you? Wait, do you have a place to sleep?" He hadn't thought of that until Alina mentioned it. "Sorry. Two questions at once. But they're both important, and if you do have a place I don't want to bore you by mapping out hotels and motels and inns, that kinda thing..."
((Awesome, thanks! Now just to find a way to jump in))
((Awesome, thanks! Now just to find a way to jump in))
'Hotel? Motel?' Kino inwardly questioned. "Uhm- no, I don't really have anywhere to sleep. I can figure something out though, you really don't need to go through the trouble.."
'Hotel? Motel?' Kino inwardly questioned. "Uhm- no, I don't really have anywhere to sleep. I can figure something out though, you really don't need to go through the trouble.."
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
"If you.. don't want me to, I won't. But it's no trouble, if I wasn't showing you around I'd be at home by myself and I don't really... like being alone all that much," he admitted.
"If you.. don't want me to, I won't. But it's no trouble, if I wasn't showing you around I'd be at home by myself and I don't really... like being alone all that much," he admitted.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20