Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ IC ] • What Once was Lost• CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 197 198
"Oh yes, for minor reasons, never killed anyone before, don't worry darling, its mostly for petty thievery." Micah explained, leaning against his cell's bars, he smiled again, "It was fun though."
"Oh yes, for minor reasons, never killed anyone before, don't worry darling, its mostly for petty thievery." Micah explained, leaning against his cell's bars, he smiled again, "It was fun though."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ori

She didn't really like Shard that much... he creeped her out and not in the fun 'I'm not really trying to' way Crow did. Shard made her feel less than human and that ticked Ori off... but she was far to much of a pure bean to do or say anything... for now.
Ori

She didn't really like Shard that much... he creeped her out and not in the fun 'I'm not really trying to' way Crow did. Shard made her feel less than human and that ticked Ori off... but she was far to much of a pure bean to do or say anything... for now.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Raven shrugged.
"I see." Strangely, she didn't mind being called darling. Now why was that....?
Shard opened the door, letting a huge black cloud of smoke billow out.
"SORRY BOUT THAT." He shouted, closing the door again.
Raven shrugged.
"I see." Strangely, she didn't mind being called darling. Now why was that....?
Shard opened the door, letting a huge black cloud of smoke billow out.
"SORRY BOUT THAT." He shouted, closing the door again.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
“So your a thief,” Alina asked with an eyebrow raise, “Should have expected that, you seem to be a charmer. My family doesn’t deal with thieves often because of our isolation, but the ones you do deal with often get... punished if they try us.” She waved her hand in front of her face to try and get the smoke out of her face, coughing a little.
“So your a thief,” Alina asked with an eyebrow raise, “Should have expected that, you seem to be a charmer. My family doesn’t deal with thieves often because of our isolation, but the ones you do deal with often get... punished if they try us.” She waved her hand in front of her face to try and get the smoke out of her face, coughing a little.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
"IGNORING ME!!?" Rosyn screeched. She rattled her bars i frustration then slumped on her bed. Shard is so peculiar. She watched the smoke billow about the rooms, hearing a cough here and there. It could be worse, she could ve back in the stormy desert where the winds carry sand for miles. Any fool caught out there drown in minutes and sand escaping every open oriface
"IGNORING ME!!?" Rosyn screeched. She rattled her bars i frustration then slumped on her bed. Shard is so peculiar. She watched the smoke billow about the rooms, hearing a cough here and there. It could be worse, she could ve back in the stormy desert where the winds carry sand for miles. Any fool caught out there drown in minutes and sand escaping every open oriface
Eyeballs2.png
Ori

When the smoke rolled down her way, she burst into a fit of coughing and wheezed, "Gee... *cough cough*... Thanks... *cough cough*... Ever... heard of a window?" She ten starts really coughing and hacking as she tries to wave the smoke away from her face.
Ori

When the smoke rolled down her way, she burst into a fit of coughing and wheezed, "Gee... *cough cough*... Thanks... *cough cough*... Ever... heard of a window?" She ten starts really coughing and hacking as she tries to wave the smoke away from her face.
slXRG.gif

Raven raised an eyebrow at Rosyn.
"Geez." She muttered, thinking. What power would she get....what power would he choose for her? She hoped it would be good.
And the sooner he was done, she could go back to her family! Or could she...maybe things would be different.
Raven hoped not.
The door opened again. Shard walked through the smoke to Rosyn.
"Dear, it's magic. You might not believe me now, but in a bit, you will." He said simply, before leaving. Again.
Raven raised an eyebrow at Rosyn.
"Geez." She muttered, thinking. What power would she get....what power would he choose for her? She hoped it would be good.
And the sooner he was done, she could go back to her family! Or could she...maybe things would be different.
Raven hoped not.
The door opened again. Shard walked through the smoke to Rosyn.
"Dear, it's magic. You might not believe me now, but in a bit, you will." He said simply, before leaving. Again.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
"hmmmm Would you really call me a thief? I prefer Skilled Borrower." Micah joked, he waved away the smoke, seemingly unfazed.
"hmmmm Would you really call me a thief? I prefer Skilled Borrower." Micah joked, he waved away the smoke, seemingly unfazed.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Gee thanks for the help a-“ Alina swore before adjusting her mask to better cover her face. It didn’t help much, but a little relief was better than none. “You alright there? You sound... in distress. And you sir, that’s the dumbest name ever. At least make it cool, it sounds like you do things for the king.”
“Gee thanks for the help a-“ Alina swore before adjusting her mask to better cover her face. It didn’t help much, but a little relief was better than none. “You alright there? You sound... in distress. And you sir, that’s the dumbest name ever. At least make it cool, it sounds like you do things for the king.”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Ori

She got her coughing under control and said, "I just wanna go back to my mom and dad... They must be worried sick about me." Ori started humming again, this time a little louder than before as she sat on her bed. Ori was bored out of her mind.
Ori

She got her coughing under control and said, "I just wanna go back to my mom and dad... They must be worried sick about me." Ori started humming again, this time a little louder than before as she sat on her bed. Ori was bored out of her mind.
slXRG.gif

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 197 198