Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ IC ] • What Once was Lost• CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 197 198
"Darling you dont know what tea is? tsk tsk." Micah was joking of course, tea was rare where he was from, "I do wish we had tea, it would make living down here more bearable." he said with a light laugh.
"Darling you dont know what tea is? tsk tsk." Micah was joking of course, tea was rare where he was from, "I do wish we had tea, it would make living down here more bearable." he said with a light laugh.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“No. It’s kind of hard to know what “tea” is when I’ve lived in the middle of the Twisted Woods your whole life.” Alina crossed her arms and stared into the boy’s eyes, trying to assess his personality just in case. It did seem that she was to be stuck here for a while, might as well know who your with.
“No. It’s kind of hard to know what “tea” is when I’ve lived in the middle of the Twisted Woods your whole life.” Alina crossed her arms and stared into the boy’s eyes, trying to assess his personality just in case. It did seem that she was to be stuck here for a while, might as well know who your with.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
(pfft)
Shard watched their conversation with mild amusement.
"I'll take note of that. Anyway, here we go!" He pulled out an eyedropped, and was about to fill it with the orange, bubbling liquid. And then he stopped.
"Wrong thing, hang on." He hurried into the chamber and returned with a cool, blue/silver liquid in a beaker.
"Alright." He took a drop in the eyedropper. He held the eyedropper over the ground.
Raven watched, eyes wide. Shard let the drop hit the ground. Instantly, several crystal spears burst out of the ground, pointing in all the directions.
Raven blinked.
"Tadaaaa. I may be crazy, but I'm also smart. Anyway, magic for ya." He grinned.
(pfft)
Shard watched their conversation with mild amusement.
"I'll take note of that. Anyway, here we go!" He pulled out an eyedropped, and was about to fill it with the orange, bubbling liquid. And then he stopped.
"Wrong thing, hang on." He hurried into the chamber and returned with a cool, blue/silver liquid in a beaker.
"Alright." He took a drop in the eyedropper. He held the eyedropper over the ground.
Raven watched, eyes wide. Shard let the drop hit the ground. Instantly, several crystal spears burst out of the ground, pointing in all the directions.
Raven blinked.
"Tadaaaa. I may be crazy, but I'm also smart. Anyway, magic for ya." He grinned.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Ori

She looked almost unamused or was that the expression of someone about to puke? It was hard to tell, but she was eyeing everything with curiosity... just afraid to open her mouth incase she spewed her nasty breakfast on her bed.
Ori

She looked almost unamused or was that the expression of someone about to puke? It was hard to tell, but she was eyeing everything with curiosity... just afraid to open her mouth incase she spewed her nasty breakfast on her bed.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Micah's eyebrows went up, "Impressive." he said with a smile, then he looked at Alina, his gaze meeting her's, he arched an eyebrow curiously.
Micah's eyebrows went up, "Impressive." he said with a smile, then he looked at Alina, his gaze meeting her's, he arched an eyebrow curiously.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Alina held his gaze and cocked her head to on side, narrowing her eyes a little. Her masked cover most of her facial expressions, so her eyes were the main way to telling what she was thinking. She was aware of the crystal spears, but she remained focused on Micah.
Alina held his gaze and cocked her head to on side, narrowing her eyes a little. Her masked cover most of her facial expressions, so her eyes were the main way to telling what she was thinking. She was aware of the crystal spears, but she remained focused on Micah.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Shard nodded.
"This is a more scientific approach to magic, but it works." He noted how they were looking at each other. His smile darkened.
"In about an hour, I will dish out the magic. Be ready." He turned and left the hallway of cells.
Raven looked at the crystals, then at her hands. Then at Micah and Alina.
Shard nodded.
"This is a more scientific approach to magic, but it works." He noted how they were looking at each other. His smile darkened.
"In about an hour, I will dish out the magic. Be ready." He turned and left the hallway of cells.
Raven looked at the crystals, then at her hands. Then at Micah and Alina.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Micah gave Alina one of his knockout smiles, red eyes looked into Alina's eyes for a moment, then he looked back down at the spears.
Micah gave Alina one of his knockout smiles, red eyes looked into Alina's eyes for a moment, then he looked back down at the spears.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Alina looked at the spears as well, silently admiring them. She had seen cave crystals before, but these were different. These were much brighter and seemed to almost glow with an internal light. She watched Shard disappear and thought about what the next hour might bring.
Alina looked at the spears as well, silently admiring them. She had seen cave crystals before, but these were different. These were much brighter and seemed to almost glow with an internal light. She watched Shard disappear and thought about what the next hour might bring.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Roksser
He uncurled his tail from the metal bars.
“Alright, that was cool.”
He turned back and sat on his excuse for a bed smoothing feathers down around his face, he sighed.
“Great, now I can be even more messed up...”
Roksser
He uncurled his tail from the metal bars.
“Alright, that was cool.”
He turned back and sat on his excuse for a bed smoothing feathers down around his face, he sighed.
“Great, now I can be even more messed up...”
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 197 198