Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hayami didn't get a scratch on her as she made her way through the course, spotting her team on the wall and giving a faint growl as she whirled around, a blur of black and green.

Her steps were silent as she leapt up, hooking her fingers onto the nearest hand hold and practically flying up the wall. She silently slipped herself up and settled next to Sienna, perched like an animal as she kept her eyes unfocused so she wouldn't take in that many details.
Hayami didn't get a scratch on her as she made her way through the course, spotting her team on the wall and giving a faint growl as she whirled around, a blur of black and green.

Her steps were silent as she leapt up, hooking her fingers onto the nearest hand hold and practically flying up the wall. She silently slipped herself up and settled next to Sienna, perched like an animal as she kept her eyes unfocused so she wouldn't take in that many details.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Sienna grinned, patting Hayami on the back and offering a her friend a highfive before giving the rest of their group a thumbs-up. "First course NAILED, guys! Except for that bleeding. Are you okay? Still, we're amazing." Sienna swung her legs over the side of the wall, still ignoring what was going on beneath her, "what do you think the next course is?"
Sienna grinned, patting Hayami on the back and offering a her friend a highfive before giving the rest of their group a thumbs-up. "First course NAILED, guys! Except for that bleeding. Are you okay? Still, we're amazing." Sienna swung her legs over the side of the wall, still ignoring what was going on beneath her, "what do you think the next course is?"
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
“Took you long enough” kit grinned at hayami, kicking another person off the wall and blasting another with a fireball as she walked twards the slide. “Right let’s get going!!” And with that she slid down the slide, speeding down it at dangerous speeds.

“Uh... right me and bloodhound will go down last so that you don’t get covered in blood... so after you ladies.” Viper said, glancing nervously at bloodhound. The bleeding had slowed down and he didn’t seem to be in pain anymore so that was good. Viper shrugged at sienna “Hmm no clue, theyve certainly mixed this one up...”

@kingman @suffer @zyxeno @lordofthering @luminousheart
“Took you long enough” kit grinned at hayami, kicking another person off the wall and blasting another with a fireball as she walked twards the slide. “Right let’s get going!!” And with that she slid down the slide, speeding down it at dangerous speeds.

“Uh... right me and bloodhound will go down last so that you don’t get covered in blood... so after you ladies.” Viper said, glancing nervously at bloodhound. The bleeding had slowed down and he didn’t seem to be in pain anymore so that was good. Viper shrugged at sienna “Hmm no clue, theyve certainly mixed this one up...”

@kingman @suffer @zyxeno @lordofthering @luminousheart
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Hayami took the highfive with a faint smile before watching the AP hurtle down the slide. She groaned slightly at the energy they were all putting into this and glared at Viper, her lips pursed as she rolled her shoulders, approaching the edge before grimacing, taking a step back and gesturing for someone else to go first.
Hayami took the highfive with a faint smile before watching the AP hurtle down the slide. She groaned slightly at the energy they were all putting into this and glared at Viper, her lips pursed as she rolled her shoulders, approaching the edge before grimacing, taking a step back and gesturing for someone else to go first.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Axl mutter looking slightly up at the ceiling what a waste of bullets, although this was a way telling everyone that he was armed and dangerous. Looking over at Shade. "So your in charge well I'll get straight to the point who do you want me to kill?" Thinking she sent the letter to hire him. "Eh would you have prefer I use one of them as a target?" Tucking his Uzi's away. Nodding slightly to Alastor though kept his eyes on Shade.

Samuel muttered as he stood up Shade had a very strange way of inviting crazy people. Looking over at Magnus. "What I think of it is it's very unorganized." He muttered.

@Kingman @ZyXeno @Luminousheart
Axl mutter looking slightly up at the ceiling what a waste of bullets, although this was a way telling everyone that he was armed and dangerous. Looking over at Shade. "So your in charge well I'll get straight to the point who do you want me to kill?" Thinking she sent the letter to hire him. "Eh would you have prefer I use one of them as a target?" Tucking his Uzi's away. Nodding slightly to Alastor though kept his eyes on Shade.

Samuel muttered as he stood up Shade had a very strange way of inviting crazy people. Looking over at Magnus. "What I think of it is it's very unorganized." He muttered.

@Kingman @ZyXeno @Luminousheart
w3Yexmm.gif
He put his hand up, shaking side to side in a ‘eh’ sort of way to Sienna, shrugging and motioning to the wounds. Bloodhound patiently waited for everyone to go down the slide. The faster they did this, the faster his stomach stopped hurting like hell itself; so it didn’t much mind to him in what order they went down the air-filled feature.

-

“To be completely transparent, I especially do not want you to kill the gas reserved up there,” Shade gesture to the bulletholes in the ceiling.
“Let’s not kill our guests as well-oh, you must be..mistaken. We summoned you here with the intent to offer you a proposal, as all the ones in this room have been offered as well. Not some silly killing.” the AI said, sitting back in her chair, looking directly at Axl but omnipotently aware of all the happenings of the room.

@lordofthering @zyxeno @suffer @strudlenugget @luminousheart
He put his hand up, shaking side to side in a ‘eh’ sort of way to Sienna, shrugging and motioning to the wounds. Bloodhound patiently waited for everyone to go down the slide. The faster they did this, the faster his stomach stopped hurting like hell itself; so it didn’t much mind to him in what order they went down the air-filled feature.

-

“To be completely transparent, I especially do not want you to kill the gas reserved up there,” Shade gesture to the bulletholes in the ceiling.
“Let’s not kill our guests as well-oh, you must be..mistaken. We summoned you here with the intent to offer you a proposal, as all the ones in this room have been offered as well. Not some silly killing.” the AI said, sitting back in her chair, looking directly at Axl but omnipotently aware of all the happenings of the room.

@lordofthering @zyxeno @suffer @strudlenugget @luminousheart
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Micah continued to watch, he wondered how much longer he would have to wait until he could meet them, Micah blinked, "Wait....is that....a funhouse slide?" he said in surprise.

Alastor took a step backward, right then, this guy was dangerous, Maybe i should have taken that nurse up on his offer.... he thought with a frown, the cards appeared around him, floating around his head like a halo.

The vines slowly vanished, Bella kinda smiled, this was interesting, as long as he didn't try to kill them, it was fine.

@Lordofthering @Kingman @Strudlenugget
Micah continued to watch, he wondered how much longer he would have to wait until he could meet them, Micah blinked, "Wait....is that....a funhouse slide?" he said in surprise.

Alastor took a step backward, right then, this guy was dangerous, Maybe i should have taken that nurse up on his offer.... he thought with a frown, the cards appeared around him, floating around his head like a halo.

The vines slowly vanished, Bella kinda smiled, this was interesting, as long as he didn't try to kill them, it was fine.

@Lordofthering @Kingman @Strudlenugget
JkpHEfN.jpg
Sienna ignored the slide, instead flying along it to warm up her wings, which she hadn't used yet, but was sure would be useful. She landed beside Kit and shifted, settling her wings and looking up at the top of the slide and rockwall.
Sienna ignored the slide, instead flying along it to warm up her wings, which she hadn't used yet, but was sure would be useful. She landed beside Kit and shifted, settling her wings and looking up at the top of the slide and rockwall.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Axl month from an O hearing Shade shrugging how was he supposed to know there was gas up there? "A proposal?" Narrowing his eyes looking over at all the guests that were in the room. "It's serious killing, not silly and what proposal are you offering? Hmmm, that's good no one is attacking me, guess I'll stay and see what she's offering, he thought. Noticing Bella smile wondering what she was smiling about? "So how's it going." He said to Alastor noticing the cards floating above Alastor head. Is he planning to attack me with those cards, or is it some sort of magic trick? he thought. "I'm listening." He said turning his attention back on Shade a bit disappointed that Shade wasn't hiring him to kill. Lazarus hissed watching the cards from Axl's shoulder.

@Kingman @Luminousheart
Axl month from an O hearing Shade shrugging how was he supposed to know there was gas up there? "A proposal?" Narrowing his eyes looking over at all the guests that were in the room. "It's serious killing, not silly and what proposal are you offering? Hmmm, that's good no one is attacking me, guess I'll stay and see what she's offering, he thought. Noticing Bella smile wondering what she was smiling about? "So how's it going." He said to Alastor noticing the cards floating above Alastor head. Is he planning to attack me with those cards, or is it some sort of magic trick? he thought. "I'm listening." He said turning his attention back on Shade a bit disappointed that Shade wasn't hiring him to kill. Lazarus hissed watching the cards from Axl's shoulder.

@Kingman @Luminousheart
w3Yexmm.gif
Alastor narrowed his eyes, the cards were singing faster now, he reached over and grabbed the blonde and pulled her back, Bella yelped and took a few steps backward, she glanced at the guy, he looked familiar....

@Lordofthering
Alastor narrowed his eyes, the cards were singing faster now, he reached over and grabbed the blonde and pulled her back, Bella yelped and took a few steps backward, she glanced at the guy, he looked familiar....

@Lordofthering
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17