Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Shade huffed, “There’s no such thing as serious killing,” she reasoned, “It’s always for no purpose at all. But..that’s besides the point, no?”
“I’m offering you a spot on this team. The New Paragons. Our mission is to take down the enemy that is the People, as well as their evil army.” the robot said, half-detached, but for a second, her eyes burned with passion before being absorbed back into her generated visage.
“Me and my team offer a base of operations, exclusive information, weapons, food, and a high-speed high-bandwidth Internet connection,” she said, as if she was actually selling, say, a membership to a country club.

-

Bloodhound motioned to Hayami to go down first. Not to be courteous, but because he honestly didnt want to smear his insides all over her in the form of blood.

@luminousheart @strudlenugget @zyxeno @lordofthering @suffer @cookistabbi
Shade huffed, “There’s no such thing as serious killing,” she reasoned, “It’s always for no purpose at all. But..that’s besides the point, no?”
“I’m offering you a spot on this team. The New Paragons. Our mission is to take down the enemy that is the People, as well as their evil army.” the robot said, half-detached, but for a second, her eyes burned with passion before being absorbed back into her generated visage.
“Me and my team offer a base of operations, exclusive information, weapons, food, and a high-speed high-bandwidth Internet connection,” she said, as if she was actually selling, say, a membership to a country club.

-

Bloodhound motioned to Hayami to go down first. Not to be courteous, but because he honestly didnt want to smear his insides all over her in the form of blood.

@luminousheart @strudlenugget @zyxeno @lordofthering @suffer @cookistabbi
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Micah watched Bloodhound, "Hmmmm he could use some bandages..." he said to himself, the tall man leaned against the railing boredly, waiting for something to happen.

@Kingman
Micah watched Bloodhound, "Hmmmm he could use some bandages..." he said to himself, the tall man leaned against the railing boredly, waiting for something to happen.

@Kingman
JkpHEfN.jpg
Hayami rolled her eyes at Bloodhound and watched as Sienna easily flew down. If only she had wings. She always hated those funhouse slides.

Sitting down, she lightly pushed herself off and closed her eyes as she slid down at a faster speed than she initially imagined.

Her hair comb came loose and she grabbed it just as her long hair unraveled, whipping behind her before she reached the end, planting her feet in the ground as the momentum pushed her further forwards.

Glaring at her feet, she held her hair comb in her mouth as she hurriedly tied her hair back up, sighing as she looked up and waited for the others.

~~

Magnus was swayed when she said food. He was a little curious, though.

"The New Paragons? Were there old ones? What happened to them?" he asked, sitting up straighter now as he tilted his head to the side.

~~

Redix was just making his way back into the room and he opted to lean against the wall, eyes watching the group as he made sure no one was dead.

Tensions still seemed very high.
Hayami rolled her eyes at Bloodhound and watched as Sienna easily flew down. If only she had wings. She always hated those funhouse slides.

Sitting down, she lightly pushed herself off and closed her eyes as she slid down at a faster speed than she initially imagined.

Her hair comb came loose and she grabbed it just as her long hair unraveled, whipping behind her before she reached the end, planting her feet in the ground as the momentum pushed her further forwards.

Glaring at her feet, she held her hair comb in her mouth as she hurriedly tied her hair back up, sighing as she looked up and waited for the others.

~~

Magnus was swayed when she said food. He was a little curious, though.

"The New Paragons? Were there old ones? What happened to them?" he asked, sitting up straighter now as he tilted his head to the side.

~~

Redix was just making his way back into the room and he opted to lean against the wall, eyes watching the group as he made sure no one was dead.

Tensions still seemed very high.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
"Outstanding slide performance!" Sienna applauded before waving at Bloodhound and Viper as a signal for them to come down. She looked around to see if anyone else had made it up the wall and down the slide to safety.
"Outstanding slide performance!" Sienna applauded before waving at Bloodhound and Viper as a signal for them to come down. She looked around to see if anyone else had made it up the wall and down the slide to safety.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Shade stayed silent for a second before replying, “Yes, there were. A..while ago, the People rose and killed them or..did even worse thighs to them. I was..a creation of the Paragons. That is why I fight for this new order.” the AI explained, her face becoming somber as she explained. It seemed..interesting that they didn’t know about their fall. Of course, kids these days were probably taught the People were the good guys in the conflict.

-

Bloodhound grumbled, hailing himself up and leaning on Viper as he dragged himself to the slide, groaning slightly. His slide performance was definitely going to be sub-par at best.

@strudlenugget @suffer @zyxeno @lordofthering @luminousheart
Shade stayed silent for a second before replying, “Yes, there were. A..while ago, the People rose and killed them or..did even worse thighs to them. I was..a creation of the Paragons. That is why I fight for this new order.” the AI explained, her face becoming somber as she explained. It seemed..interesting that they didn’t know about their fall. Of course, kids these days were probably taught the People were the good guys in the conflict.

-

Bloodhound grumbled, hailing himself up and leaning on Viper as he dragged himself to the slide, groaning slightly. His slide performance was definitely going to be sub-par at best.

@strudlenugget @suffer @zyxeno @lordofthering @luminousheart

Axl notice the way Lazarus was staring at Alastor cards. "No Lazarus leave the young man alone he's not bothering us." Stroking his ferret keeping his pet calm. Now that was interesting having seen Alastor pull Bella back. Bitting his lip thinking all of what Shade told him about killing was for no purpose perhaps she was right but his mother taught him to be a killer and he wasn't about to give it up. "New Paragons? That's your proposal." Tapping the hilt of his dagger smiling. "You do know that we'll have to kill to stop The people evil army cause they won't surrender." He said very excited as he took out a throwing knife balancing the tip of the blade on his finger tip. Though Axl wasn't sure if he wanted in since he really couldn't just abandon his Bandits. This is a tempting offer Keeping quiet as Shade answer Magnus question.

Samuel sighed looking over at Shade then at all the rest of the group. "Make it like Boot camp and it just might work get us all working as a team." He muttered not sure if anyone would care.

@Kingman @Luminousheart
Axl notice the way Lazarus was staring at Alastor cards. "No Lazarus leave the young man alone he's not bothering us." Stroking his ferret keeping his pet calm. Now that was interesting having seen Alastor pull Bella back. Bitting his lip thinking all of what Shade told him about killing was for no purpose perhaps she was right but his mother taught him to be a killer and he wasn't about to give it up. "New Paragons? That's your proposal." Tapping the hilt of his dagger smiling. "You do know that we'll have to kill to stop The people evil army cause they won't surrender." He said very excited as he took out a throwing knife balancing the tip of the blade on his finger tip. Though Axl wasn't sure if he wanted in since he really couldn't just abandon his Bandits. This is a tempting offer Keeping quiet as Shade answer Magnus question.

Samuel sighed looking over at Shade then at all the rest of the group. "Make it like Boot camp and it just might work get us all working as a team." He muttered not sure if anyone would care.

@Kingman @Luminousheart
w3Yexmm.gif
Alastor watched Axl a curious glint shone in his eyes, the purple-haired man really wasn't one to kill...anyone. Could he really manage to kill another person? That would be hard....to end another life.

Micah sighed and waited till he could go down there and talk to them, they could be interesting to have a conversation with, but that Bloodhound...he sure was good at getting hurt.

@Lordofthering @Kingman
Alastor watched Axl a curious glint shone in his eyes, the purple-haired man really wasn't one to kill...anyone. Could he really manage to kill another person? That would be hard....to end another life.

Micah sighed and waited till he could go down there and talk to them, they could be interesting to have a conversation with, but that Bloodhound...he sure was good at getting hurt.

@Lordofthering @Kingman
JkpHEfN.jpg
Kit jumped off the slide and to the finish with a few flip just to look fancy “alright!! Come in y’all!! We got a 15 minute break and we’re on to the next round!!” She called back waving to the group.

Viper helped bloodhound down the slide “right we should probably find you a doctor or something..” he mumbled to his friend as they crossed the finish line

@kingman @suffer @zyxeno @luminousheart @lordofthering (short post but there isn’t much to say lol)
Kit jumped off the slide and to the finish with a few flip just to look fancy “alright!! Come in y’all!! We got a 15 minute break and we’re on to the next round!!” She called back waving to the group.

Viper helped bloodhound down the slide “right we should probably find you a doctor or something..” he mumbled to his friend as they crossed the finish line

@kingman @suffer @zyxeno @luminousheart @lordofthering (short post but there isn’t much to say lol)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Micah grinned, happy to know that he can introduce himself now, he jumped down and walked towards the group, Micah Collins, a tall, thin man with gorgeous red eyes and a drop-dead smile that will make you want to melt, "Wonderful job all of you." he said as he neared the group.

@Strudlenugget @Kingman
Micah grinned, happy to know that he can introduce himself now, he jumped down and walked towards the group, Micah Collins, a tall, thin man with gorgeous red eyes and a drop-dead smile that will make you want to melt, "Wonderful job all of you." he said as he neared the group.

@Strudlenugget @Kingman
JkpHEfN.jpg
Shade pursed her electronic lips, “Well, yes, that’s why we have such lovely individuals as yourself here, I’ve heard you’re very good at it.” the robot said, a smile in her tone as she talked. Veiled beneath the serene demeanor was a great blazing fire of hope-even Samuel, so inclined as he was to leave, was considering.

-

Bloodhound nodded. He bit his tongue, wincing as a couple of field doctors ushered over to address the team’s cuts and wounds as a cleanup group ran out with a cart to collect the deceased and the mostly-deceased to get them to a hospital. A couple of them were still alive-albeit made into porcupines by Kit’s knives.
He was too much in pain to really notice the handsome man other than a quick look. Instead of responding, he belligerently leaned on Viper allowed the medics to worry over his wounds.

@strudlenugget @lordofthering @luminousheart
Shade pursed her electronic lips, “Well, yes, that’s why we have such lovely individuals as yourself here, I’ve heard you’re very good at it.” the robot said, a smile in her tone as she talked. Veiled beneath the serene demeanor was a great blazing fire of hope-even Samuel, so inclined as he was to leave, was considering.

-

Bloodhound nodded. He bit his tongue, wincing as a couple of field doctors ushered over to address the team’s cuts and wounds as a cleanup group ran out with a cart to collect the deceased and the mostly-deceased to get them to a hospital. A couple of them were still alive-albeit made into porcupines by Kit’s knives.
He was too much in pain to really notice the handsome man other than a quick look. Instead of responding, he belligerently leaned on Viper allowed the medics to worry over his wounds.

@strudlenugget @lordofthering @luminousheart

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17