Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forgotten Isles (IC/OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
James eventually set the harmonica aside and stood up. He finally opened the door of the mapping room and closed it behind him. After what seemed like hours, he'd finally emerged from his workspace.
James eventually set the harmonica aside and stood up. He finally opened the door of the mapping room and closed it behind him. After what seemed like hours, he'd finally emerged from his workspace.
Killian leaned down, (he's heckin 6'4 what are you gonna do?) and poked Lucy's nose, "Good~"
Killian leaned down, (he's heckin 6'4 what are you gonna do?) and poked Lucy's nose, "Good~"
JkpHEfN.jpg
dangnabbit already?

She blushed and gave Killian a face that was pure adorable anger, she turned away and crossed her arms.
dangnabbit already?

She blushed and gave Killian a face that was pure adorable anger, she turned away and crossed her arms.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
James took one look at the two and immediately turned around and walked the other direction. He'd rather stare at the ocean than watch... whatever that was. He looked out at the sea, it seemingly never-ending. There was so much he wanted to know about the sea, but he didn't think he'd fully map it all out. For one person, that was impossible.. He hummed quietly to himself as he watched the passing waves.
James took one look at the two and immediately turned around and walked the other direction. He'd rather stare at the ocean than watch... whatever that was. He looked out at the sea, it seemingly never-ending. There was so much he wanted to know about the sea, but he didn't think he'd fully map it all out. For one person, that was impossible.. He hummed quietly to himself as he watched the passing waves.
He's a flirt.

Killian chuckled and walked over to the mast, he nimbly climbed it and stood in the crow's nest, he pulled out his silver spyglass and scanned the seas with it.
He's a flirt.

Killian chuckled and walked over to the mast, he nimbly climbed it and stood in the crow's nest, he pulled out his silver spyglass and scanned the seas with it.
JkpHEfN.jpg
you think?

Lucy rolled her eyes and went to check the ship for any leaks or something.
you think?

Lucy rolled her eyes and went to check the ship for any leaks or something.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Timothy stood up and shook the sand from her wooden leg before wobbling over to her little boat. She pushed it into the water and climbed inside. She grabbed the oars and started in the direction that the wind was blowing, East.
Timothy stood up and shook the sand from her wooden leg before wobbling over to her little boat. She pushed it into the water and climbed inside. She grabbed the oars and started in the direction that the wind was blowing, East.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
James is just being awkward-

James pulled out a compass from his pocket and looked at it. He then, quickly put it back in his pocket. Well then, It seemed that he'd have to get back to work. Boring, boring, WORK. He paused and looked up at the captain, who was seemingly scanning the seas.
James is just being awkward-

James pulled out a compass from his pocket and looked at it. He then, quickly put it back in his pocket. Well then, It seemed that he'd have to get back to work. Boring, boring, WORK. He paused and looked up at the captain, who was seemingly scanning the seas.
Amelia leaped off the deck and grabbed onto a rope pulling open the sails she landed with a thump and pulled up the anchor.
Heard a crew docked somewhere nearby, depending on how smart they all are maybe I can rob some coin.
She walked up to the wheel and pulled out her compass, she spun the wheel and looked out over the water enjoying the feeling of the salty ocean breeze, when she was out of the port she headed off to the direction of this crew.
“Today is going to be a fun day.”
She chuckled to herself.
Amelia leaped off the deck and grabbed onto a rope pulling open the sails she landed with a thump and pulled up the anchor.
Heard a crew docked somewhere nearby, depending on how smart they all are maybe I can rob some coin.
She walked up to the wheel and pulled out her compass, she spun the wheel and looked out over the water enjoying the feeling of the salty ocean breeze, when she was out of the port she headed off to the direction of this crew.
“Today is going to be a fun day.”
She chuckled to herself.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
James squinted, seeing an object coming straight at them. "Hey Captain?" James said, concerned. "I think a enemy is approaching!" He called, knowing that this wouldn't end well if they didn't react fast.
James squinted, seeing an object coming straight at them. "Hey Captain?" James said, concerned. "I think a enemy is approaching!" He called, knowing that this wouldn't end well if they didn't react fast.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167