Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forgotten Isles (IC/OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
She stuck a thumbs up, and went back to the direction of the shot.
She stuck a thumbs up, and went back to the direction of the shot.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Amelia
She smiled, just as she suspected.
Maybe they are smarter than I thought.
She took off her black boots so she would walk more quietly and snuck through the bushes slowly so she wouldn’t alert them to her position, she picked up a stick and through it at a tree away from the direction she was headed, it made a loud crack noise.
Amelia
She smiled, just as she suspected.
Maybe they are smarter than I thought.
She took off her black boots so she would walk more quietly and snuck through the bushes slowly so she wouldn’t alert them to her position, she picked up a stick and through it at a tree away from the direction she was headed, it made a loud crack noise.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Shiroi stood at the wheel of his ship, The Lost Souls. An endless ocean surrounded him, a familiar, home-like sight. He looked down at the deck of his ship and smiled. Below, his crew was there, doing something productive... hopefully. He sighed and looked up at what was ahead, a port, finally he had found a place to gather more supplies from. As the boat got closer, Shiroi discovered that he wasn't alone, two ships were ahead of him, ships he didn't recognize. Quickly, he stopped his boat from going forward. More ships mean more people, which means more trouble. I'll stay back here until I know what those ships are doing.
Shiroi stood at the wheel of his ship, The Lost Souls. An endless ocean surrounded him, a familiar, home-like sight. He looked down at the deck of his ship and smiled. Below, his crew was there, doing something productive... hopefully. He sighed and looked up at what was ahead, a port, finally he had found a place to gather more supplies from. As the boat got closer, Shiroi discovered that he wasn't alone, two ships were ahead of him, ships he didn't recognize. Quickly, he stopped his boat from going forward. More ships mean more people, which means more trouble. I'll stay back here until I know what those ships are doing.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
She heard the crack, "Somebody who has that good of an aim knows better than to snap a branch." she grumbled, deciding which way to go.
She heard the crack, "Somebody who has that good of an aim knows better than to snap a branch." she grumbled, deciding which way to go.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Kaiichaur was looking through barrels to find what they needed more of in preparation for the supply run. He felt the boat stop but didn’t think much of it, they must have arrived at the dock. The tiefling made his way to the upper deck and waved at his captain before looking towards shore. His ears and shoulders drooped when he spotted the two boats. Uuugghhh, he was not in the mood to deal with people right now.
Kaiichaur was looking through barrels to find what they needed more of in preparation for the supply run. He felt the boat stop but didn’t think much of it, they must have arrived at the dock. The tiefling made his way to the upper deck and waved at his captain before looking towards shore. His ears and shoulders drooped when he spotted the two boats. Uuugghhh, he was not in the mood to deal with people right now.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
She had her hand on the handle of her gun whilst she was thinking, Maybe if I'm an open target.. They'll reveal their location.
She had her hand on the handle of her gun whilst she was thinking, Maybe if I'm an open target.. They'll reveal their location.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Out of the corner of his eye Shiroi spotted Kaiichaur. He made sure the wheel wouldn't move and walked down to Kaiichaur, standing next to him. "Don't worry." he said softly. "We're staying pt until I know what those ships are doing. I heard a gunshot earlier, so we're not going to dock anytime soon." He turned towards Kaiichaur and smiled. "What supplies do we need?"
Out of the corner of his eye Shiroi spotted Kaiichaur. He made sure the wheel wouldn't move and walked down to Kaiichaur, standing next to him. "Don't worry." he said softly. "We're staying pt until I know what those ships are doing. I heard a gunshot earlier, so we're not going to dock anytime soon." He turned towards Kaiichaur and smiled. "What supplies do we need?"
mU3UPIq.jpeg
James knew what she was doing.. she'd have to dodge.. he kneeled down, taking cover. He still peeped his head out to see where the shot may be from. Hopefully, they'd both react quickly to shoot the enemy.
James knew what she was doing.. she'd have to dodge.. he kneeled down, taking cover. He still peeped his head out to see where the shot may be from. Hopefully, they'd both react quickly to shoot the enemy.
“Food and water as always” Kai turned to Shiroi and spoke. “More citrus would be also be nice.” He crossed his arms and tapped his chin as he thought if anything else was needed. Nothing came to mind, they had stuff to fix holes in the hull or sail and plenty of everything needed for the canons. He snapped his fingers as he remembered that they were running out of ammo. “Bullets too” He added.
“Food and water as always” Kai turned to Shiroi and spoke. “More citrus would be also be nice.” He crossed his arms and tapped his chin as he thought if anything else was needed. Nothing came to mind, they had stuff to fix holes in the hull or sail and plenty of everything needed for the canons. He snapped his fingers as he remembered that they were running out of ammo. “Bullets too” He added.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Shiroi nodded, listening carefully. "Hopefully this port will have all of that, I know they should at least have food and water, that is if these two ships don't destroy everything." Shiroi looked back at the two ships, gazing at the shore to try figure out what was happening.
Shiroi nodded, listening carefully. "Hopefully this port will have all of that, I know they should at least have food and water, that is if these two ships don't destroy everything." Shiroi looked back at the two ships, gazing at the shore to try figure out what was happening.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167