Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unwanteds Rp [IC Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
OOC

On the dull, dry, desert island that is Quill, there is a purge every year. The creative thirteen-year-olds are sent to death. The others, most of them Necessaries, some Wanteds go on to live their lives, not even remembering those Unwanteds, sent to perish at the Death Farm. After all, Quill prevails when the strong survive. And creativity could lead to something dangerous. Like... Magic. The Wanteds will move on, going to Wanted University, learning about Quill, and studying math, and economics. Eventually, they will either join the Quillitary, or become part of High Preist Justine's entourage. But what happens to those Unwanteds? Do they perish, thrown into the Great Lake Of Boiling Oil on the other side of Quill's stone wall? No. They live. They thrive. In a magical place called Artime. This is a story about this year's Unwanteds. What will their fate be in the inevitable battle against the Quillitary? Wait and see.

Quill is not a very modern land. Encircled on all sides except Artime by closed, stone walls, the only way in or out is through the gate into the Death Farm (Artime) oh, and also the secret passage into the castle from the sea. There is no technology in Quill other than 50-year old rusty, decrepit jalopies in desperate need of oil. Only, there is no oil in Quill. They are forced to make do with a combination of chicken fat and the precious water that there is so little of in the dry, arid land of Quill.

Note: This is an AU where Alex and Aaron Stowe never existed. Taliah and Aliah are this universe's version.

Unwanted Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Infraction (singing, dancing, telling stories, boasting, drawing, etc.):
Personality:
Backstory (who reported them and how):
Appearance:

Wanted Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Appearence:

Slots:

Unwanteds:

Unlimited

*@/MoonHawk | Soph
*@/BreezeFeather | Sandy
*@/BreezeFeather | Sapphire
*@/MoonHawk | Nadine
*@/MintyKitsune | Valencia
*@/CrazyAKApanda | Manolo
*@/Goldenwolfmidnas | X

Wanteds:

1/6

*@/BreezeFeather | Anila
*@/CrazyAKApanda | Nico
*@/Goldenwolfmidnas | Ryan
OOC

On the dull, dry, desert island that is Quill, there is a purge every year. The creative thirteen-year-olds are sent to death. The others, most of them Necessaries, some Wanteds go on to live their lives, not even remembering those Unwanteds, sent to perish at the Death Farm. After all, Quill prevails when the strong survive. And creativity could lead to something dangerous. Like... Magic. The Wanteds will move on, going to Wanted University, learning about Quill, and studying math, and economics. Eventually, they will either join the Quillitary, or become part of High Preist Justine's entourage. But what happens to those Unwanteds? Do they perish, thrown into the Great Lake Of Boiling Oil on the other side of Quill's stone wall? No. They live. They thrive. In a magical place called Artime. This is a story about this year's Unwanteds. What will their fate be in the inevitable battle against the Quillitary? Wait and see.

Quill is not a very modern land. Encircled on all sides except Artime by closed, stone walls, the only way in or out is through the gate into the Death Farm (Artime) oh, and also the secret passage into the castle from the sea. There is no technology in Quill other than 50-year old rusty, decrepit jalopies in desperate need of oil. Only, there is no oil in Quill. They are forced to make do with a combination of chicken fat and the precious water that there is so little of in the dry, arid land of Quill.

Note: This is an AU where Alex and Aaron Stowe never existed. Taliah and Aliah are this universe's version.

Unwanted Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Infraction (singing, dancing, telling stories, boasting, drawing, etc.):
Personality:
Backstory (who reported them and how):
Appearance:

Wanted Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Appearence:

Slots:

Unwanteds:

Unlimited

*@/MoonHawk | Soph
*@/BreezeFeather | Sandy
*@/BreezeFeather | Sapphire
*@/MoonHawk | Nadine
*@/MintyKitsune | Valencia
*@/CrazyAKApanda | Manolo
*@/Goldenwolfmidnas | X

Wanteds:

1/6

*@/BreezeFeather | Anila
*@/CrazyAKApanda | Nico
*@/Goldenwolfmidnas | Ryan
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
@/BreezeFeather
@/MoonHawk
@/MintyKitsune
@/CrazyAKApanda
@Goldenwolfmidna

The rickety bus chugged through the streets of Quill, carrying the new Unwanteds towards their doom. As the landscape blurred through the window, silent tears were shed. But talking was not allowed. No, the governors were watching. In Quill, you were always being watched, no matter which way you turned. There were no secrets in the land of Quill. Except for Justine's of course. But the ordinary Quillens had no secrets. Just things that were better left unsaid.

@/BreezeFeather
@/MoonHawk
@/MintyKitsune
@/CrazyAKApanda
@Goldenwolfmidna

The rickety bus chugged through the streets of Quill, carrying the new Unwanteds towards their doom. As the landscape blurred through the window, silent tears were shed. But talking was not allowed. No, the governors were watching. In Quill, you were always being watched, no matter which way you turned. There were no secrets in the land of Quill. Except for Justine's of course. But the ordinary Quillens had no secrets. Just things that were better left unsaid.

Soph sat next to Nadine, clutching her arm tightly. There were in some kind of vehicle, going somewhere to their doom. And she had caused it. If she hadn’t sang that nursery rhyme, both her and her twin wouldn’t be in this situation.

Nadine allowed for her sister to basically squeeze her arm to nothingness. She had to be strong for her. She glanced out a window to look at the desert that was her home before turning her attention back to her sister.

“We’ll get through this, ok,” she whispered, “We also have.”
Soph sat next to Nadine, clutching her arm tightly. There were in some kind of vehicle, going somewhere to their doom. And she had caused it. If she hadn’t sang that nursery rhyme, both her and her twin wouldn’t be in this situation.

Nadine allowed for her sister to basically squeeze her arm to nothingness. She had to be strong for her. She glanced out a window to look at the desert that was her home before turning her attention back to her sister.

“We’ll get through this, ok,” she whispered, “We also have.”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Sandy stares at the desert world blurring along from her window. With a sigh, she tears her eyes away from it and looks over at the others. All of them doomed to the same fate as her. She bites her lip, trying to think.
She couldn't run away, and there was nothing else to do.
Sapphire was glaring down at her feet. A thousand emotions filled her, and she kept failing to push them down. She had been Wanted! But every night she'd done an infraction, and they found out...
Part of her wanted to start humming, but there wasn't any point.
Sandy stares at the desert world blurring along from her window. With a sigh, she tears her eyes away from it and looks over at the others. All of them doomed to the same fate as her. She bites her lip, trying to think.
She couldn't run away, and there was nothing else to do.
Sapphire was glaring down at her feet. A thousand emotions filled her, and she kept failing to push them down. She had been Wanted! But every night she'd done an infraction, and they found out...
Part of her wanted to start humming, but there wasn't any point.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
The bus went over a pothole, and the chains that held them all together linked noisily. Taliah looked up. In front of her was Sandy. She sat up slightly so she could see over the seats. "I'm Taliah. It'll go quickly." She whispered.
The bus went over a pothole, and the chains that held them all together linked noisily. Taliah looked up. In front of her was Sandy. She sat up slightly so she could see over the seats. "I'm Taliah. It'll go quickly." She whispered.
Sandy blinked, turning slightly. She offered a weak smile, whispering: "I'm Alexandra. C-call me Sandy." She turned back and continued staring out a window.
At least I won't be alone when I die. I wish we could talk...do something before it's over.
Sandy blinked, turning slightly. She offered a weak smile, whispering: "I'm Alexandra. C-call me Sandy." She turned back and continued staring out a window.
At least I won't be alone when I die. I wish we could talk...do something before it's over.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Valencia sat on the bus, glancing around. Her features hardened at the others crying. Really? Crying? You could go out in a bang, really make whoever was driving this bus pay. She glanced out the window, getting an idea. She couldn't say anything with a drawing, but she could do something else.

"My NaMe Is VeLeNcIaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This world is cruelllll. I hate ittttttttttt. To the governors who are watching....... you suck, you suck, you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! And I DON'T CARE IF YOU KILL ME BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO DIE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" She sang loudly, with her out of tone voice, smiling at the different places at the bus.

(oml I died writing this)
--

Hope whimpered softly. She did not want or mean to be here. That neighbor was so mean! She hugged her legs close to her. All she did was sing a song! Was that so bad? Well, it might have been. But...... she was a good kid! She couldn't bear the idea of leaving this place, though she already was. Crying a bit, she put her head in her knees.
Valencia sat on the bus, glancing around. Her features hardened at the others crying. Really? Crying? You could go out in a bang, really make whoever was driving this bus pay. She glanced out the window, getting an idea. She couldn't say anything with a drawing, but she could do something else.

"My NaMe Is VeLeNcIaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This world is cruelllll. I hate ittttttttttt. To the governors who are watching....... you suck, you suck, you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! And I DON'T CARE IF YOU KILL ME BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO DIE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" She sang loudly, with her out of tone voice, smiling at the different places at the bus.

(oml I died writing this)
--

Hope whimpered softly. She did not want or mean to be here. That neighbor was so mean! She hugged her legs close to her. All she did was sing a song! Was that so bad? Well, it might have been. But...... she was a good kid! She couldn't bear the idea of leaving this place, though she already was. Crying a bit, she put her head in her knees.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Taliah gave her a comforting smile before turning to watch Quill disappear behind them through the window. "We're almost there." She whispered to herself.

The old bus came to a stop outside the gate to the Death Farm. One of the governors got out and opened the gate, and the Unwanteds were ushered off the bus to their dooms. The governors got back onto the bus and it drove away, the gate, having been closed once more, locked behind it.
Taliah gave her a comforting smile before turning to watch Quill disappear behind them through the window. "We're almost there." She whispered to herself.

The old bus came to a stop outside the gate to the Death Farm. One of the governors got out and opened the gate, and the Unwanteds were ushered off the bus to their dooms. The governors got back onto the bus and it drove away, the gate, having been closed once more, locked behind it.
Soph squeaked a little when they went over the pothole. She was just so on edge. “I don’t want to die.”

Nadine patted her sister’s head, trying to be comforting. “We’ll be ok, I wouldn’t let anyone harm you.” Even as she comforted her, she had a feeling that the end was near, very near. All she could do was try to be the best for her twin until it came.
Soph squeaked a little when they went over the pothole. She was just so on edge. “I don’t want to die.”

Nadine patted her sister’s head, trying to be comforting. “We’ll be ok, I wouldn’t let anyone harm you.” Even as she comforted her, she had a feeling that the end was near, very near. All she could do was try to be the best for her twin until it came.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Sandy tried to ignore the shouting and sighed. She looked around anxiously, rubbing her neck.

Sapphire studied everything, trying to remain calm as she prepared to die.
Sandy tried to ignore the shouting and sighed. She looked around anxiously, rubbing her neck.

Sapphire studied everything, trying to remain calm as she prepared to die.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11