Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calonia High School [OOC/Open]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 179 180
[quote name="CrazyAKApanda" date="2020-06-27 19:12:24" ] I dont know if you've been reading, but uh, there's an earthquake, Darkoverlight. [/quote] I know what’s going on, Marcelle is just choosing to ignore it
CrazyAKApanda wrote on 2020-06-27 19:12:24:
I dont know if you've been reading, but uh, there's an earthquake, Darkoverlight.

I know what’s going on, Marcelle is just choosing to ignore it
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
oh ok .-.
oh ok .-.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Form Username: SkyofStars Name: Pumpkin Gender: Female Age: unknown Student or Teacher?: History Teacher Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60850414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608505/60850414_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/A9UwPPg.png[/img] She preffers to stay as a dragon, and students will rarely see her in human form. It is unknown how she gets around, but some believe she uses magic. Her human form is a woman who looks to be in her early twenties, though the look in her eyes suggests she is much, much older than that. That and the way she'll talk about ancient history as if she were there. Personality: Pumpkin insists her students call her Mrs. P. Whenever someone asks where her husband is, she'll go quiet and dismiss class early. After the students leave, quiet sobbing can be heard coming from the classroom. She's very kind and motherly. She takes care of her students, using her wisdom to solve disputes, leaving both parties happy. Powers: Very powerful magic. In reality, she's the most powerful mage to have ever existed. However, her students don't know this. In fact, no one knows this. Other: Just about as old as time. May be immortal, but no one knows for sure. Password: Eragon
Form

Username: SkyofStars
Name: Pumpkin
Student or Teacher?: History Teacher
Appearance:
60850414_350.png
A9UwPPg.png
She preffers to stay as a dragon, and students will rarely see her in human form. It is unknown how she gets around, but some believe she uses magic. Her human form is a woman who looks to be in her early twenties, though the look in her eyes suggests she is much, much older than that. That and the way she'll talk about ancient history as if she were there.
Personality: Pumpkin insists her students call her Mrs. P. Whenever someone asks where her husband is, she'll go quiet and dismiss class early. After the students leave, quiet sobbing can be heard coming from the classroom. She's very kind and motherly. She takes care of her students, using her wisdom to solve disputes, leaving both parties happy.
Powers: Very powerful magic. In reality, she's the most powerful mage to have ever existed. However, her students don't know this. In fact, no one knows this.
Other: Just about as old as time. May be immortal, but no one knows for sure.
Password: Eragon
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Question; What's the student's schedules?
Question; What's the student's schedules?
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
that kinda depends on what you want your schedule to be. The schedules are different for everyone, like in a normal school.
that kinda depends on what you want your schedule to be. The schedules are different for everyone, like in a normal school.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
@SkyofStars, not too sure about the alternate reality thing. Also shakey about the password, as I placed it in my form...

@FlameAriiDraycon, CrazyAKApanda is correct. This is like a high school and you can select which classes you want your characters to take and when. I would suggest trying to match it up with some others.
@SkyofStars, not too sure about the alternate reality thing. Also shakey about the password, as I placed it in my form...

@FlameAriiDraycon, CrazyAKApanda is correct. This is like a high school and you can select which classes you want your characters to take and when. I would suggest trying to match it up with some others.
@gypsyvannerz password: Eragon, because why not. I'll edit the form.
@gypsyvannerz password: Eragon, because why not. I'll edit the form.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Everyone in highschool has different schedules, but I think it'd be cool if most of the student characters had similar schedules to keep the interactions in the RP up. I also came here to say I have no idea where my first class should be lol, anyone want Soren to be in their first period?
Everyone in highschool has different schedules, but I think it'd be cool if most of the student characters had similar schedules to keep the interactions in the RP up. I also came here to say I have no idea where my first class should be lol, anyone want Soren to be in their first period?
Halcyon
I just really like dragons
Science. my bean needs interaction.
Science. my bean needs interaction.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
We probably need to list our character's schedules so we can change them if we want to interact with a person. I'mma make Flame's in a sec
We probably need to list our character's schedules so we can change them if we want to interact with a person. I'mma make Flame's in a sec
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 179 180