Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calonia High School [OOC/Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 179 180
Totally fine! Thanks for clearing that up ^.^
Totally fine! Thanks for clearing that up ^.^
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
Cool, I’ll quickly create a character^^

I’m subbed now btw
Cool, I’ll quickly create a character^^

I’m subbed now btw
mU3UPIq.jpeg
For the IC and OOC, can there please be a shortcut link in case if we miss it from all the alerts if people get swamped overnight?

Also I have to point out that since you aren’t telling the password when we all have, I would say they shouldn’t be accepted yet and besides that is down right hypocrisy and not right. Please follow us if you want to be a good host.
For the IC and OOC, can there please be a shortcut link in case if we miss it from all the alerts if people get swamped overnight?

Also I have to point out that since you aren’t telling the password when we all have, I would say they shouldn’t be accepted yet and besides that is down right hypocrisy and not right. Please follow us if you want to be a good host.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
@SoulSerpent, Yeah, I'm working on adding the links, wifi is just slow in the house. Also, I didn't add the password because I didn't want anyone to look at my form and just write what I put down. If you have a problem with it though I will add it in.

@Sincerity11, Just add in the password and it's good!
@SoulSerpent, Yeah, I'm working on adding the links, wifi is just slow in the house. Also, I didn't add the password because I didn't want anyone to look at my form and just write what I put down. If you have a problem with it though I will add it in.

@Sincerity11, Just add in the password and it's good!
Oh ok, just making sure.
Oh ok, just making sure.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
Added!
Added!
Username: Scales25
Name: Majkku Fuwafuwa
Student or Teacher?: Student
Appearance: Majkku has short, fluffy dark brown hair with two big dog-like ears on the sides of his head and horns towards the top of his head. He likes to make his hair as fluffy as possible to hide his horns and so that when his puts his ears down, they seem like a part of his hair. He has big, olive colored eyes and freckles on his nose, with a bright green band-aid covering his nose. He is about 5'6 and typically wears a hoodie.
Personality: Majkku is very shy, socially awkward, and has anxiety. He is very self conscious about his horns and ears, which is why he often tries to hide them. His ears only pop up when he is shocked, alone, or around someone he trusts. He's very clumsy, often tripping on his own feet, and tries to stay in the background. Majkku often studders and stammers when speaking, and trembles unconsciously when nervous, scared, or around new people. He tends to fiddle with things to try and keep calm. He's very emotional and empathetic, but is also naive, and tends to care for others more than himself. at a very extreme level.
Powers: (Species is a Fu dog, more about them in the other section)

Powers:
  • Can manipulate plants
  • Can communicate to animals and influence them

Weaknesses:
  • Weak to fire (all fu dogs have an extreme fear of fire)
  • Sometimes won’t be able to speak English if he spoke to animals for too long

Other: Species info: Fu dogs are faun like creatures, but are more dog like than goat like. They are related to fauns, and some even live with them. They have big dog like ears and horns. When they use magic, if the chose to do so, their horns will glow and start to grow. After this, the horns shrink back to their original size slowly. There are not many of them left in the world. They have little contact with humans, and when they do they hid the fact that they are not human. Fu dogs live in forests, and have learned to talk with the animals that live there.
Password: My Hero Academia All I’ve been watching is anime lately, but there are movies for it^^
Username: Scales25
Name: Majkku Fuwafuwa
Student or Teacher?: Student
Appearance: Majkku has short, fluffy dark brown hair with two big dog-like ears on the sides of his head and horns towards the top of his head. He likes to make his hair as fluffy as possible to hide his horns and so that when his puts his ears down, they seem like a part of his hair. He has big, olive colored eyes and freckles on his nose, with a bright green band-aid covering his nose. He is about 5'6 and typically wears a hoodie.
Personality: Majkku is very shy, socially awkward, and has anxiety. He is very self conscious about his horns and ears, which is why he often tries to hide them. His ears only pop up when he is shocked, alone, or around someone he trusts. He's very clumsy, often tripping on his own feet, and tries to stay in the background. Majkku often studders and stammers when speaking, and trembles unconsciously when nervous, scared, or around new people. He tends to fiddle with things to try and keep calm. He's very emotional and empathetic, but is also naive, and tends to care for others more than himself. at a very extreme level.
Powers: (Species is a Fu dog, more about them in the other section)

Powers:
  • Can manipulate plants
  • Can communicate to animals and influence them

Weaknesses:
  • Weak to fire (all fu dogs have an extreme fear of fire)
  • Sometimes won’t be able to speak English if he spoke to animals for too long

Other: Species info: Fu dogs are faun like creatures, but are more dog like than goat like. They are related to fauns, and some even live with them. They have big dog like ears and horns. When they use magic, if the chose to do so, their horns will glow and start to grow. After this, the horns shrink back to their original size slowly. There are not many of them left in the world. They have little contact with humans, and when they do they hid the fact that they are not human. Fu dogs live in forests, and have learned to talk with the animals that live there.
Password: My Hero Academia All I’ve been watching is anime lately, but there are movies for it^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[b]Username:[/b] DarkOverLight [b]Name:[/b] Marcelle “Mari” [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Student or Teacher?:[/b] Student [b]Appearance:[/b] Mari is 5’7 in height and a bit of the skinny side. She had long, curly black hair and reaches down to her mid-thigh. Even though she is on the skinny side, she has a muscular frame. She has warm ice blue eyes that can strike most at times and she has a beautiful facial structure. She doesn’t show a lot of her demonic features, but she does have a dragon like tail. The tail is colored an eye-burning white decorated in blue freckles. It’s has thick, sharp spikes across it, then ending with a tuft at the end of the tail. [b]Dragon Appearance:[/b] [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6276/051701019fd0b9b3174e2fe7910094366bb7083d_hq.jpg[/img] ( Not mine, also didn’t feel like describing it ) [b]Personality:[/b] Mari is very outgoing and sometimes a bit reckless, yet she means well. She is probably the most extroverted and introvert person you will most likely ever meet. She is mainly friendly and rarely misses the potential to make a friend with others. However, there’s a rare chance that she can be rambunctious and a bit of a bad-girl [b]Species:[/b] Half Demon, half Dragon [b]Powers:[/b] - Ice powers - Super-strength [b]Weakness:[/b] - Fire magic [b]Other:[/b] Has a large rose tattoo on her left shoulder. It reaches from her left shoulder-bone to her elbow. Really likes to draw, has a very realistic style of art. [b]Password:[/b] Fantastic Beasts, the Crimes of Grendelward
Username:
DarkOverLight
Name:
Marcelle “Mari”
Student or Teacher?:
Student
Appearance:
Mari is 5’7 in height and a bit of the skinny side. She had long, curly black hair and reaches down to her mid-thigh. Even though she is on the skinny side, she has a muscular frame. She has warm ice blue eyes that can strike most at times and she has a beautiful facial structure. She doesn’t show a lot of her demonic features, but she does have a dragon like tail. The tail is colored an eye-burning white decorated in blue freckles. It’s has thick, sharp spikes across it, then ending with a tuft at the end of the tail.
Dragon Appearance:
051701019fd0b9b3174e2fe7910094366bb7083d_hq.jpg
( Not mine, also didn’t feel like describing it )
Personality:
Mari is very outgoing and sometimes a bit reckless, yet she means well. She is probably the most extroverted and introvert person you will most likely ever meet. She is mainly friendly and rarely misses the potential to make a friend with others. However, there’s a rare chance that she can be rambunctious and a bit of a bad-girl
Species:
Half Demon, half Dragon
Powers:
- Ice powers
- Super-strength
Weakness:
- Fire magic
Other:
Has a large rose tattoo on her left shoulder. It reaches from her left shoulder-bone to her elbow.
Really likes to draw, has a very realistic style of art.
Password:
Fantastic Beasts, the Crimes of Grendelward
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Scale's bean is one heck of a young student to be in high school.
Scale's bean is one heck of a young student to be in high school.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
14's the age you start high school, at least where I live
14's the age you start high school, at least where I live
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 179 180