Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Noicee

I added some bits of history to Nile and Morpho

Noicee

I added some bits of history to Nile and Morpho

16159155922955337174188748864268.png
just finished mambas history and boy was that fun to write loll
just finished mambas history and boy was that fun to write loll
bnskTgX.png
Agh I need to get a character sheet up!

Hopefully by the end of today?
Agh I need to get a character sheet up!

Hopefully by the end of today?
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Holy moly thats a lot but hes such a cool character XD
Holy moly thats a lot but hes such a cool character XD
take ur time!

also i've added tl;drs bc i realized how dang long his chara post is ovo;;

edit: thanks aa
take ur time!

also i've added tl;drs bc i realized how dang long his chara post is ovo;;

edit: thanks aa
bnskTgX.png
when u add on another chunk to ur bois history despite it being 9000000000000 words long already
when u add on another chunk to ur bois history despite it being 9000000000000 words long already
bnskTgX.png
XD I just now read it

Hopefully the rp will be able to get started up soon once el peeps submit their characters aaa
XD I just now read it

Hopefully the rp will be able to get started up soon once el peeps submit their characters aaa
Name: Lavender

Tribe: Rainwing

Description: She is mostly a light lavender, with magenta overlapping scales, and a purple underbelly. Her wings and frill are a deep purple. All around her body are little outlines of simple pink flowers. Her horns are banana yellow, and her eyes are, normally, forest green.

Personality: Can be quite prideful, often making sure everything she does is perfect. She is honestly a bit of a type A. She has an everlasting guilt of some things, and is over-protective a lot, often taking the worst of the damage herself if she can. Is often quietly amused by other dragon, not judgingly, but just finding them funny. She is very motherly as well, and is often asking if they are ok, did they eat, did they brush their teeth. She can be quit shy, and is nervous about almost everything, and is scared, not for herself, but for others. She loves almost everybody, but has a big crush on an Icewing from up north. She is almost always happy as well, and loves giving hugs, and letting others know how much she appreciates them.

Backstory: As a young dragonet she was very interested in flowers. She wanted to be a garden caretaker for a while. One day, when she was four, she ended up making a tea for her family out of a deadly poisonous leaf. It almost killed them, and she promised herself to never mess with anything she didn't know again. Disgusted with herself, she left the Rainforest.

She made it to the Ice Kingdom, using the tunnels. She disguised as an Icewing for a while, and fell in love with a real Icewing named Stalactite. She eventually left, but not before telling him to find her in the Rainforest. She got constant letters from him.

When she came back, she discovered her family heartbroken, they had believed she had killed herself. They were so happy to see her. She became a healer apprentice, and was very good at her job. She wanted to explore the world however, and maybe find Stalactite again, though she kept it to herself. She left a while ago, and is now wandering the beaches of Phyrria.

Notes:
  • She has given up on her promise a few times, and collects weird fruit, but always tests it on herself first.
  • She keeps a spring of lavender in a pouch on her neck, that's why she smells like it
  • Made friends with a Macaw a while back, and she calls it Bamboo. It would follow her everywhere.
--
--

Name: Downy

Tribe: Silkwing

Description: Downy is mostly white, with darker and lighter grey here and there. Her underbelly is black. Her horns, face from white to black, while her antennae face from grey to white. The underside of her wings are mostly white as well. The tips of her wings face from black to white, and on her smaller wings, there is a black dot. The other sides of her wings are a very light green, and she has blue eyes. Has a bit of a torn part of her wing,and a scar on her foot.

Personality: A happy, cheerful little dragon, Downy is a fairly talkative child. She is a bit weak in the fighting department, but she is ready to take on an opponent nonetheless. She is fairly bright, though some would probably call her annoying. She is very much cuddly, and loves soft and squeaky things. She has almost no respect for authority figures, but not out of malice. She is scared of Hivewings, and most ugly bugs, though she loves butterflies. She is a bit scatterbrained, and gets distracted easily. She can also get aggressive, normally caused by extreme emotions, though it's a but like an overgrown butterfly landing on and clawing your face.

Backstory: Her parents were in the Chrysalis, they joined before she was born. She was raised with the idea that Hivewings were monsters though her parents stopped telling her that stuff when she was punished because she said some anti-hivewing stuff out loud.

Her father was taken away when she was 6, because they had caught him and a couple others in the act of taking down Hivewing posters (petty, I know). As a result of this, she attacked her teacher, which was a Hivewing, which turned out to be extremely venomous. She was labeled as aggressive, and sent away from her mother to the orphanage. She tried to escape multiple times, before being adopted by a sweet Silkwing pair. They're push-overs, and are kind of scared of her. She's still happy though, but is looking for a way to escape this place. Her favorite spot is the markets near the beach, and she steals out for them often.

Notes:
  • Has a small pet kitten named Boo.
  • Is based off the Small White Butterfly
  • Downy is a type of White, so no, she is not soap. XD
  • Is extremely small, looks like a 4 year old dragonet
  • Scared of rats, snakes, and hornets.
  • Loves her silk, it has a pale green tint.
  • As a hatchling she was more light and dark green, changed when she went through her metamorphosis.

Name: Lavender

Tribe: Rainwing

Description: She is mostly a light lavender, with magenta overlapping scales, and a purple underbelly. Her wings and frill are a deep purple. All around her body are little outlines of simple pink flowers. Her horns are banana yellow, and her eyes are, normally, forest green.

Personality: Can be quite prideful, often making sure everything she does is perfect. She is honestly a bit of a type A. She has an everlasting guilt of some things, and is over-protective a lot, often taking the worst of the damage herself if she can. Is often quietly amused by other dragon, not judgingly, but just finding them funny. She is very motherly as well, and is often asking if they are ok, did they eat, did they brush their teeth. She can be quit shy, and is nervous about almost everything, and is scared, not for herself, but for others. She loves almost everybody, but has a big crush on an Icewing from up north. She is almost always happy as well, and loves giving hugs, and letting others know how much she appreciates them.

Backstory: As a young dragonet she was very interested in flowers. She wanted to be a garden caretaker for a while. One day, when she was four, she ended up making a tea for her family out of a deadly poisonous leaf. It almost killed them, and she promised herself to never mess with anything she didn't know again. Disgusted with herself, she left the Rainforest.

She made it to the Ice Kingdom, using the tunnels. She disguised as an Icewing for a while, and fell in love with a real Icewing named Stalactite. She eventually left, but not before telling him to find her in the Rainforest. She got constant letters from him.

When she came back, she discovered her family heartbroken, they had believed she had killed herself. They were so happy to see her. She became a healer apprentice, and was very good at her job. She wanted to explore the world however, and maybe find Stalactite again, though she kept it to herself. She left a while ago, and is now wandering the beaches of Phyrria.

Notes:
  • She has given up on her promise a few times, and collects weird fruit, but always tests it on herself first.
  • She keeps a spring of lavender in a pouch on her neck, that's why she smells like it
  • Made friends with a Macaw a while back, and she calls it Bamboo. It would follow her everywhere.
--
--

Name: Downy

Tribe: Silkwing

Description: Downy is mostly white, with darker and lighter grey here and there. Her underbelly is black. Her horns, face from white to black, while her antennae face from grey to white. The underside of her wings are mostly white as well. The tips of her wings face from black to white, and on her smaller wings, there is a black dot. The other sides of her wings are a very light green, and she has blue eyes. Has a bit of a torn part of her wing,and a scar on her foot.

Personality: A happy, cheerful little dragon, Downy is a fairly talkative child. She is a bit weak in the fighting department, but she is ready to take on an opponent nonetheless. She is fairly bright, though some would probably call her annoying. She is very much cuddly, and loves soft and squeaky things. She has almost no respect for authority figures, but not out of malice. She is scared of Hivewings, and most ugly bugs, though she loves butterflies. She is a bit scatterbrained, and gets distracted easily. She can also get aggressive, normally caused by extreme emotions, though it's a but like an overgrown butterfly landing on and clawing your face.

Backstory: Her parents were in the Chrysalis, they joined before she was born. She was raised with the idea that Hivewings were monsters though her parents stopped telling her that stuff when she was punished because she said some anti-hivewing stuff out loud.

Her father was taken away when she was 6, because they had caught him and a couple others in the act of taking down Hivewing posters (petty, I know). As a result of this, she attacked her teacher, which was a Hivewing, which turned out to be extremely venomous. She was labeled as aggressive, and sent away from her mother to the orphanage. She tried to escape multiple times, before being adopted by a sweet Silkwing pair. They're push-overs, and are kind of scared of her. She's still happy though, but is looking for a way to escape this place. Her favorite spot is the markets near the beach, and she steals out for them often.

Notes:
  • Has a small pet kitten named Boo.
  • Is based off the Small White Butterfly
  • Downy is a type of White, so no, she is not soap. XD
  • Is extremely small, looks like a 4 year old dragonet
  • Scared of rats, snakes, and hornets.
  • Loves her silk, it has a pale green tint.
  • As a hatchling she was more light and dark green, changed when she went through her metamorphosis.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Woo I drew Morpho cause I got bored [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/652661815049715739/725144477169090560/Untitled146_20200623202452.png[/img]
Woo I drew Morpho cause I got bored
Untitled146_20200623202452.png
epic!
epic!

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22