Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP [OOC]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I'm pretty sure there would be an entire nightwing arc if Tui could get away with it
I'm pretty sure there would be an entire nightwing arc if Tui could get away with it
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
dude im too tired to think straight rn lol

i shall fix that up \o/
dude im too tired to think straight rn lol

i shall fix that up \o/
bnskTgX.png
Sry, I was just confuzzled for a sec :)
Sry, I was just confuzzled for a sec :)
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
lmao i can see mamba/nile seeing each other being like

"oh, its this dumb*ss why"
lmao i can see mamba/nile seeing each other being like

"oh, its this dumb*ss why"
bnskTgX.png
XDD

Probably cause she was at the scorpion den for a while before heading to possibility and then to the island
XDD

Probably cause she was at the scorpion den for a while before heading to possibility and then to the island
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
I'm just gonna throw this small detail out there, Hybrid has a singular silver tear drop scale at the corner of his left eye
I'm just gonna throw this small detail out there, Hybrid has a singular silver tear drop scale at the corner of his left eye
Gotta do some yardwork so I should be back in like 30 minutes to an hour cause we had to wait for it to cool down outside

(Meanwhile I ate for the first time today like 10 minutes before we had to start working on the yard XD)
Gotta do some yardwork so I should be back in like 30 minutes to an hour cause we had to wait for it to cool down outside

(Meanwhile I ate for the first time today like 10 minutes before we had to start working on the yard XD)
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
iza be old grandma vibes lmao
iza be old grandma vibes lmao
bnskTgX.png
@foreboding Can I join? I've been wanting to use this OC for a while... [b]Name:[/b] Luminecence but prefers Abyss [b]Tribe:[/b] Nghtwing/seawing [img]https://i.imgur.com/FkZ1uV4.jpg[/img] (Not my art) [b]Personality:[/b] She's a pirate captain with a tough exterior but a soft heart, she loves the sea and is a sassy pirate child, her eyes seem to stare into your very soul. She didn't think Luminescence was a very good pirate name so she changed her name to Abyss, only her close friends, (If she has any) get to call her Luminescence. [b]History:[/b] Her father was a pirate lord, he sailed the seas of Pyrrhia and plundered, but little did anyone know he told from the rich....to help the families of his crewmembers, her mother was an adventurous Nightwing who wanted to escape her boring life. when she met Luminescence's father they immediately fell in love, sadly, when their hatchling was only two years old they mysteriously disappeared..... Capitan Abyss, as she is now known, now sails the seas, following in the steps of her father. [b]Note:[/b] She wears a gold earring on her right ear and has a small scar on her muzzle.
@foreboding

Can I join?

I've been wanting to use this OC for a while...

Name: Luminecence but prefers Abyss
Tribe: Nghtwing/seawing
FkZ1uV4.jpg

(Not my art)

Personality: She's a pirate captain with a tough exterior but a soft heart, she loves the sea and is a sassy pirate child, her eyes seem to stare into your very soul. She didn't think Luminescence was a very good pirate name so she changed her name to Abyss, only her close friends, (If she has any) get to call her Luminescence.

History: Her father was a pirate lord, he sailed the seas of Pyrrhia and plundered, but little did anyone know he told from the rich....to help the families of his crewmembers, her mother was an adventurous Nightwing who wanted to escape her boring life. when she met Luminescence's father they immediately fell in love, sadly, when their hatchling was only two years old they mysteriously disappeared.....

Capitan Abyss, as she is now known, now sails the seas, following in the steps of her father.

Note: She wears a gold earring on her right ear and has a small scar on her muzzle.
JkpHEfN.jpg
@Luminousheart

New person! :D

Sooo... Would you like to read up on the story or have foreboding catch you up and place you somewhere?
@Luminousheart

New person! :D

Sooo... Would you like to read up on the story or have foreboding catch you up and place you somewhere?
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22