Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP [OOC]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@AmethystSeaWing

Uhhhhhhh

can someone give me a quick summary and where Abyss would go?

I'm too lazy to read it all
@AmethystSeaWing

Uhhhhhhh

can someone give me a quick summary and where Abyss would go?

I'm too lazy to read it all
JkpHEfN.jpg
@Luminousheart

Yeah sure! So the plot we decided on was, all the pyrrian dragons met up in possibility, got blown by a storm to an island off the west coast, met up with a few more dergs living on that island and eventually, the Storm will come back and blow them all to Pantala. There, they'll meet the pantalan dragons and form their own little group (probably working alongside the chrysalis) to take down queen wasp. Her boat could probably be blown by the little afterstorm to the island where everyone is right now?
@Luminousheart

Yeah sure! So the plot we decided on was, all the pyrrian dragons met up in possibility, got blown by a storm to an island off the west coast, met up with a few more dergs living on that island and eventually, the Storm will come back and blow them all to Pantala. There, they'll meet the pantalan dragons and form their own little group (probably working alongside the chrysalis) to take down queen wasp. Her boat could probably be blown by the little afterstorm to the island where everyone is right now?
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
@AmethystSeaWing

OOOO can I yeet her in now?
@AmethystSeaWing

OOOO can I yeet her in now?
JkpHEfN.jpg
@Luminousheart

Sure! Also are you subbed? Then we can stop getting double notifs XD
@Luminousheart

Sure! Also are you subbed? Then we can stop getting double notifs XD
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Yep! TYSM!!
Yep! TYSM!!
JkpHEfN.jpg
oh! sorry, i was out the entirety of today ;v;

but yep! go ahead c:
oh! sorry, i was out the entirety of today ;v;

but yep! go ahead c:
bnskTgX.png
Just gonna throw in a smile detail about Abyss,

She is a Mind reader but the earring she wears muffles her power, she doesn’t even know that she’s is one.
Just gonna throw in a smile detail about Abyss,

She is a Mind reader but the earring she wears muffles her power, she doesn’t even know that she’s is one.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22