Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP [OOC]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
Oooh that sounds like so much fun! Hope u enjoy the party when its time!
Oooh that sounds like so much fun! Hope u enjoy the party when its time!

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Alls I know is that I'm gonna be sore for a week after it lol

Its gonna be somewhere between the first couple of weeks of June- I haven't been told the exact day yet but we are prepping the yard for the chaos

And doing general yard work like weeding (/removing all of the wild strawberries) from the garden, and weedwhacking
Though the bramble where the slip n slide wnds will have to get pulled or weedwhacked so my hands may hurt for a while if we do-
Alls I know is that I'm gonna be sore for a week after it lol

Its gonna be somewhere between the first couple of weeks of June- I haven't been told the exact day yet but we are prepping the yard for the chaos

And doing general yard work like weeding (/removing all of the wild strawberries) from the garden, and weedwhacking
Though the bramble where the slip n slide wnds will have to get pulled or weedwhacked so my hands may hurt for a while if we do-
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Oh, sounds rough. Ive heard that those slides r a lot of fun, especially when u yeet some soap on them.
Oh, sounds rough. Ive heard that those slides r a lot of fun, especially when u yeet some soap on them.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
good luck! and dont worry about it, real life comes first c:
good luck! and dont worry about it, real life comes first c:
bnskTgX.png
We finished working on the yard for today woo

Yeah, we always add soap cause the tarps usually are pretty dry and it going across dry tarp isn't much fun, even when your going very very fast down the hill lol

We finished working on the yard for today woo

Yeah, we always add soap cause the tarps usually are pretty dry and it going across dry tarp isn't much fun, even when your going very very fast down the hill lol

16159155922955337174188748864268.png
we do that too XD
we do that too XD
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I'm gonna add a second character if it's cool

Name
Darner

Species
Hivewing

Role
Guard, will likely join the resistance at some point

Appearance
Darner is a yellow orange dragon, with some red scales thrown in. He also has black stripes on his scales. He has sharp amber eyes that have hints of red to them. His build is larger and more muscular than most hivewings.

Personality
All his life Darner has grown up in the Hivewing regime, as such he has been entirely loyal his entire life. He is an extremely dedicated guard, and has worked hard to gain a respected position. Although he's loyal and dedicated it can be seen that Darner has a soft spot for other dragons, specifically Silkwings. He's realized that Silkwings are still dragons like them, although he hasn't done anything to help them, because he feels that he cannot.

Other
- He is well respected and comes from a well respected high society family
- He can and will be swaye into the resistance
- He has poison in his claws
I'm gonna add a second character if it's cool

Name
Darner

Species
Hivewing

Role
Guard, will likely join the resistance at some point

Appearance
Darner is a yellow orange dragon, with some red scales thrown in. He also has black stripes on his scales. He has sharp amber eyes that have hints of red to them. His build is larger and more muscular than most hivewings.

Personality
All his life Darner has grown up in the Hivewing regime, as such he has been entirely loyal his entire life. He is an extremely dedicated guard, and has worked hard to gain a respected position. Although he's loyal and dedicated it can be seen that Darner has a soft spot for other dragons, specifically Silkwings. He's realized that Silkwings are still dragons like them, although he hasn't done anything to help them, because he feels that he cannot.

Other
- He is well respected and comes from a well respected high society family
- He can and will be swaye into the resistance
- He has poison in his claws
@/Sincerity11

Maybe he can be friends with Termite?
((if he lives in wasp hive))
@/Sincerity11

Maybe he can be friends with Termite?
((if he lives in wasp hive))
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Oohh, sure, maybe they could know each other because they're both from well-off high society families?
Oohh, sure, maybe they could know each other because they're both from well-off high society families?
Yeah probably :p
Yeah probably :p
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22