Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes Rising [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
(Yes pls keep it open)
(Yes pls keep it open)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
((i think we should close it, we are already waiting for people to reply, adding more people would only make it more confusing. also, maybe we should institute a posting order?? idk))
((i think we should close it, we are already waiting for people to reply, adding more people would only make it more confusing. also, maybe we should institute a posting order?? idk))
pixilart-drawing.png
(OOOOH i though that would be no more RPing. then yea lets close it and it would be a good idea for input order)
(OOOOH i though that would be no more RPing. then yea lets close it and it would be a good idea for input order)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(Sounds good to me)
(Sounds good to me)
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
(Cool. Thread closed for sign ups. (Though we can obviously add more of our own characters at any time.) As for posting order, how about we go in order of who signed up? Me and then StStrawburry, followed by Reiyn, then LordKaos, and finally Actinidia.)
(Cool. Thread closed for sign ups. (Though we can obviously add more of our own characters at any time.) As for posting order, how about we go in order of who signed up? Me and then StStrawburry, followed by Reiyn, then LordKaos, and finally Actinidia.)
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((sounds good. so are we just gonna start the posting order now? like you post rn or are we gonna wait for StStrawburry to reply once before starting?))
((sounds good. so are we just gonna start the posting order now? like you post rn or are we gonna wait for StStrawburry to reply once before starting?))
pixilart-drawing.png
(I was the last to reply, so next would be StStrawburry, though I think as a general rule if someone doesn't reply within 24 hours when it's their turn then the next person can go that way we can keep the posting regular in the event of an absence.)
(I was the last to reply, so next would be StStrawburry, though I think as a general rule if someone doesn't reply within 24 hours when it's their turn then the next person can go that way we can keep the posting regular in the event of an absence.)
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((alright, i'll wait 24 hours from now till i skip them))
((alright, i'll wait 24 hours from now till i skip them))
pixilart-drawing.png
(oh, you can skip me now. I don't really know what to reply w/ right now anyway lol.)
(oh, you can skip me now. I don't really know what to reply w/ right now anyway lol.)
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
(ok sounds good)
(ok sounds good)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39