Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes Rising [Closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
((what's the current bracket look like rn?))
((what's the current bracket look like rn?))
pixilart-drawing.png
(Ok i guese i can live with it)
(Ok i guese i can live with it)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(Bakugo v Iida, Shitakokoro v Shinsou, Tsuki v TetsuTetsu, Risu v Shiozaki, Ari v Tokoyami, Alison v Kaminari, Todoroki v Ryota, Kirai v Mikara are first rounds and as discussed earlier Todoroki and Bakugo will still make top two so anyone who goes against them automatically lose.)
(Bakugo v Iida, Shitakokoro v Shinsou, Tsuki v TetsuTetsu, Risu v Shiozaki, Ari v Tokoyami, Alison v Kaminari, Todoroki v Ryota, Kirai v Mikara are first rounds and as discussed earlier Todoroki and Bakugo will still make top two so anyone who goes against them automatically lose.)
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((Not sure about the full bracket, but there's a post at the very bottom of page 34 with some info on it ^^

Also ik we're not acc rping the cavalry battle, but for plot/development I had to type out a "summary" of what happened for Kirai, hope that's okay ^^"))

The cavelry battle was... intense, to say the least. So many things had been happening at once, it was hard to keep track of everyone. Despite being in class 1-A for two weeks now, she had mostly been keeping to herself, choosing to observe instead of getting involved. As was such, she ended up grouping with some students from another class who needed a rider. The battle was hectic, Kirai using her quirk on many other teams to try to take them by suprise and grab their headbands. It was slow, but it worked almost every time.
The one time it didn't was when she was foolish enough to use her quirk on Todoroki.

She knew that it was a bad idea to use her quirk on people she couldn't read, she had always known. On the first pass, it seemed her quirk hadn't worked, maybe she hadn't touched him fully. Later on in the competition however, she got another chance.
It was almost the end of the round, and Kirai touched Todoroki, willing her power into him. However, she was in such a rush she forgot the most important part of her quirk. She forgot to think about what to flip.
When her quirk is used undirected, it grabs the strongest feeling in the person it can find, and turns it on its head.
She was not expecting the two-toned boy to begin shooting fire.

Which left her here.
She could see his face when her power dropped.Just for a flash, but it was there. The bitterness, the resentment. The hurt.
She wanted to help him.
She wished she knew how.
((Not sure about the full bracket, but there's a post at the very bottom of page 34 with some info on it ^^

Also ik we're not acc rping the cavalry battle, but for plot/development I had to type out a "summary" of what happened for Kirai, hope that's okay ^^"))

The cavelry battle was... intense, to say the least. So many things had been happening at once, it was hard to keep track of everyone. Despite being in class 1-A for two weeks now, she had mostly been keeping to herself, choosing to observe instead of getting involved. As was such, she ended up grouping with some students from another class who needed a rider. The battle was hectic, Kirai using her quirk on many other teams to try to take them by suprise and grab their headbands. It was slow, but it worked almost every time.
The one time it didn't was when she was foolish enough to use her quirk on Todoroki.

She knew that it was a bad idea to use her quirk on people she couldn't read, she had always known. On the first pass, it seemed her quirk hadn't worked, maybe she hadn't touched him fully. Later on in the competition however, she got another chance.
It was almost the end of the round, and Kirai touched Todoroki, willing her power into him. However, she was in such a rush she forgot the most important part of her quirk. She forgot to think about what to flip.
When her quirk is used undirected, it grabs the strongest feeling in the person it can find, and turns it on its head.
She was not expecting the two-toned boy to begin shooting fire.

Which left her here.
She could see his face when her power dropped.Just for a flash, but it was there. The bitterness, the resentment. The hurt.
She wanted to help him.
She wished she knew how.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Hento was stuck on a team... Tingaro's team. Tingaro hand picked Hento because of his ice, but Hento could only help them. On Tingaro's Team there is Hirai, Hento and Kirishima. Two that can take a hit and one that can lead sounds away from them. "Hirai your going to make sounds stay away from us, we can only fight if we can stay away from the guy that can manipulate emotions with song" Tingaro says. "Kirishima you will be in the front , Hento to my right and Hirai to my left". As they get ready Hento says Hi to Risu, "It's gonna be fun playing with this guy" He says sarcastically as he points at Tingaro.

Everyone gets into position and waits for Midnights instructions. The brown glowing rings around Tingaro were intimidating but not crazy. Midnight raises her whip and smacks it down "READY..... GO" Right at the bell Tingaro's team makes a charge for Risu's team. Risu says, "GUYS LOOK OUT" Risu's team were ready. and Risu grew a branch that caught on the head band and it tour off of Tingaro's head. Still on the branch, the head band was getting away. "not on my watch" Tingaro says. the brown rings went around Tingaro's hand and he swipes at the branch. the branch gets cut in half and starts falling to the ground. One of Risu's teammates catches it and they run away. the rest of the game Tingaro's team gets one head band. 65. Then the bell. Immense frustration he yeals out above him.
Hento was stuck on a team... Tingaro's team. Tingaro hand picked Hento because of his ice, but Hento could only help them. On Tingaro's Team there is Hirai, Hento and Kirishima. Two that can take a hit and one that can lead sounds away from them. "Hirai your going to make sounds stay away from us, we can only fight if we can stay away from the guy that can manipulate emotions with song" Tingaro says. "Kirishima you will be in the front , Hento to my right and Hirai to my left". As they get ready Hento says Hi to Risu, "It's gonna be fun playing with this guy" He says sarcastically as he points at Tingaro.

Everyone gets into position and waits for Midnights instructions. The brown glowing rings around Tingaro were intimidating but not crazy. Midnight raises her whip and smacks it down "READY..... GO" Right at the bell Tingaro's team makes a charge for Risu's team. Risu says, "GUYS LOOK OUT" Risu's team were ready. and Risu grew a branch that caught on the head band and it tour off of Tingaro's head. Still on the branch, the head band was getting away. "not on my watch" Tingaro says. the brown rings went around Tingaro's hand and he swipes at the branch. the branch gets cut in half and starts falling to the ground. One of Risu's teammates catches it and they run away. the rest of the game Tingaro's team gets one head band. 65. Then the bell. Immense frustration he yeals out above him.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(talk about being absent...)

"AWW dang, I was not able to make it" Hento says sadly, "you better get me ice cream after this". Hento walks over to Risu with a determined face, once he gets over to her he lightens up a bit. "well good game" he says putting his hand out, your team made it lucky...not bad getting Tingaro's head band" Hento looks over at Tingaro, which still has a face that says "leave me alone"." he seems to be mad...like really mad" Hento says to Risu.

After the cavalry battle, the 1v1s were about to start. Hento sat in the front row ready for the battles and Tingaro was in the back corner... much less exited but intrigued to see everyone quirks in battle. One after one, the battles were as good as Hento imagend. Bakugo basically nuked Ida. With one big explosion Ida when flying out of the arena. "OOOH, that's gotta hurt" Hento says as Ida got launch out of the arena. And it just got better from there.Shitakokoro v Shinsou. Tsuki v TetsuTetsu. and finally Risu v Shiozaki. Hento made his way down to that ready station, a room in the sides of the arena so the fighters can be ready mentally and physically. " hey Risu" hento says as he walks in,"are you ready, cuz you better be" Hento looks at here with warm eyes," you got this and I hope you don't get injured to bad, you still oh me an ice cream." Hento watches as Risu as she makes her way out of the prep. room and onto the field. He makes his way back up to the stands and starts watching the battle.

( I aint letting this thing die!!!)
(talk about being absent...)

"AWW dang, I was not able to make it" Hento says sadly, "you better get me ice cream after this". Hento walks over to Risu with a determined face, once he gets over to her he lightens up a bit. "well good game" he says putting his hand out, your team made it lucky...not bad getting Tingaro's head band" Hento looks over at Tingaro, which still has a face that says "leave me alone"." he seems to be mad...like really mad" Hento says to Risu.

After the cavalry battle, the 1v1s were about to start. Hento sat in the front row ready for the battles and Tingaro was in the back corner... much less exited but intrigued to see everyone quirks in battle. One after one, the battles were as good as Hento imagend. Bakugo basically nuked Ida. With one big explosion Ida when flying out of the arena. "OOOH, that's gotta hurt" Hento says as Ida got launch out of the arena. And it just got better from there.Shitakokoro v Shinsou. Tsuki v TetsuTetsu. and finally Risu v Shiozaki. Hento made his way down to that ready station, a room in the sides of the arena so the fighters can be ready mentally and physically. " hey Risu" hento says as he walks in,"are you ready, cuz you better be" Hento looks at here with warm eyes," you got this and I hope you don't get injured to bad, you still oh me an ice cream." Hento watches as Risu as she makes her way out of the prep. room and onto the field. He makes his way back up to the stands and starts watching the battle.

( I aint letting this thing die!!!)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Tsuki stood at the battlefield. He could feel his high from earlier dying down. He no longer had that intense burning desire to win. But it was too late now. He hate made himself known. All that was left was to give up and let TetsuTetsu beat him. He entered the battlefield with sweat slick on his palms. Why was he so nervous?

Oh right. There were so many eyes on him. Tsuki much preferred working in the dark and shadows. He didn't even want to be a hero. He just wanted to use the knowledge to do his vigilante work. Oh god and if someone offered him an internship? Tsuki sighed. This was so stupid. It was probably someone's dumb quirk that got him so fired up.

The battle was over in seconds. Tsuki pretended to be weak and helpless. He didn't bother using his quirk and ended up flat on his back with a myriad of broken bones. Once the gurney got him away from the prying eyes of the public, he used his quirk to heal himself and went back up to the stands to watch Risu.

Risu stood nervously, waiting for her battle. She had just watched Tsuki get destroyed by TetsuTetsu and if all the 1-B students were that good, that didn't bode well for Risu. Not to mention, Shiozaki also had a plants based quirk. Although, objectively, Risu thought her quirk was much stronger. Hento showing up made her feel a bit better. It was always good to know that someone was in her corner. But once he left, Risu went spiraling into her nervousness again. Even if she did win, she'd have to go against TetsuTetsu and if she won that, she'd probably end up against Bakugo. Oh god. She didn't want to be blown up.

Risu steeled herself and stepped out onto the battlefield. Shiozaki gave some longwinded speech about religion and duty before taking her place opposite Risu.

Risu took the straws from her waterbottles. They were a support item she was allowed to have; she filled out the proper paperwork. The battle began.

Shiozaki began with a brutal attack. Her vine-like hair shot through the ground and nearly knocked Risu out of bounds. Thanks to Risu's training, she was able to jump deftly out of the way. She took a deep gulp of water and decided to try a new tactic she had been playing with. She grew wicked thorns all over her arms and shot them off of her body. She couldn't control them once they left her skin, but they did the job. The thorns destroyed the vines and forced Shiozaki to take a more defensive position. Before she could recover, Risu began her barrage of vine whips. She covered the vines in sticky sap and tiny cactus spines; it would discourage Shiozaki from trying to grab the whips.

Shiozaki tried to use her hair as a shield, but Risu's thicker, sharper vines tore through them with ease. Risu slowly edged Shiozaki out of the field of play and secured her victory.

"And that's a win for Risu Azuma, folks!" Present-Mic announced from the press box. "She will go on to fight TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu in the quarter-finals!"

Risu happily skipped back to the class. "Did you see that Hento? I guess class B isn't as good as us! Once I win this thing, I'll take you out for ice cream for sure!

((i got inspired to do this again. yeehaw. happy new year's eve))
Tsuki stood at the battlefield. He could feel his high from earlier dying down. He no longer had that intense burning desire to win. But it was too late now. He hate made himself known. All that was left was to give up and let TetsuTetsu beat him. He entered the battlefield with sweat slick on his palms. Why was he so nervous?

Oh right. There were so many eyes on him. Tsuki much preferred working in the dark and shadows. He didn't even want to be a hero. He just wanted to use the knowledge to do his vigilante work. Oh god and if someone offered him an internship? Tsuki sighed. This was so stupid. It was probably someone's dumb quirk that got him so fired up.

The battle was over in seconds. Tsuki pretended to be weak and helpless. He didn't bother using his quirk and ended up flat on his back with a myriad of broken bones. Once the gurney got him away from the prying eyes of the public, he used his quirk to heal himself and went back up to the stands to watch Risu.

Risu stood nervously, waiting for her battle. She had just watched Tsuki get destroyed by TetsuTetsu and if all the 1-B students were that good, that didn't bode well for Risu. Not to mention, Shiozaki also had a plants based quirk. Although, objectively, Risu thought her quirk was much stronger. Hento showing up made her feel a bit better. It was always good to know that someone was in her corner. But once he left, Risu went spiraling into her nervousness again. Even if she did win, she'd have to go against TetsuTetsu and if she won that, she'd probably end up against Bakugo. Oh god. She didn't want to be blown up.

Risu steeled herself and stepped out onto the battlefield. Shiozaki gave some longwinded speech about religion and duty before taking her place opposite Risu.

Risu took the straws from her waterbottles. They were a support item she was allowed to have; she filled out the proper paperwork. The battle began.

Shiozaki began with a brutal attack. Her vine-like hair shot through the ground and nearly knocked Risu out of bounds. Thanks to Risu's training, she was able to jump deftly out of the way. She took a deep gulp of water and decided to try a new tactic she had been playing with. She grew wicked thorns all over her arms and shot them off of her body. She couldn't control them once they left her skin, but they did the job. The thorns destroyed the vines and forced Shiozaki to take a more defensive position. Before she could recover, Risu began her barrage of vine whips. She covered the vines in sticky sap and tiny cactus spines; it would discourage Shiozaki from trying to grab the whips.

Shiozaki tried to use her hair as a shield, but Risu's thicker, sharper vines tore through them with ease. Risu slowly edged Shiozaki out of the field of play and secured her victory.

"And that's a win for Risu Azuma, folks!" Present-Mic announced from the press box. "She will go on to fight TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu in the quarter-finals!"

Risu happily skipped back to the class. "Did you see that Hento? I guess class B isn't as good as us! Once I win this thing, I'll take you out for ice cream for sure!

((i got inspired to do this again. yeehaw. happy new year's eve))
pixilart-drawing.png
Kirai was eating when she saw Todoroki next. Je pulled her aside, and told her everything. She was... well, shocked was putting it lightly. She had never really liked Endeavor, but this... this was almost unbelievable.
She understood what he was saying, but at the same time...
Why was he holding himself back?
With a lot on her mind, she headed to the waiting room to prepare for the fight.
Kirai was eating when she saw Todoroki next. Je pulled her aside, and told her everything. She was... well, shocked was putting it lightly. She had never really liked Endeavor, but this... this was almost unbelievable.
She understood what he was saying, but at the same time...
Why was he holding himself back?
With a lot on her mind, she headed to the waiting room to prepare for the fight.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Hento watched as Risu tor it up out there against Shiozaki. " Not bad dang" Hento said, "Guess my pep talk worked, hehe" He joked, " you better be ready for TetsuTetsu, and now I am kinda happy I didn't get in becaus eyou would have whopped me" He sat down and prepared to watch the next battle.
Tingaro watched Risu and the others fight. So far class 1-A had been dominating class 1-B. If one He was in there, he wanted for his mom to see what he could do.
Hento watched as Risu tor it up out there against Shiozaki. " Not bad dang" Hento said, "Guess my pep talk worked, hehe" He joked, " you better be ready for TetsuTetsu, and now I am kinda happy I didn't get in becaus eyou would have whopped me" He sat down and prepared to watch the next battle.
Tingaro watched Risu and the others fight. So far class 1-A had been dominating class 1-B. If one He was in there, he wanted for his mom to see what he could do.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(Hey, sorry guys, but it's been too long. ^^; I'm afraid I'm officially closing this RP. I really love the characters and all, but I don't think it's worth keeping up when we keep having massive hiatuses in an RP with so many people. That being said, if anyone would like to do a private RP then feel free to hit me up and maybe we can work something out.)
(Hey, sorry guys, but it's been too long. ^^; I'm afraid I'm officially closing this RP. I really love the characters and all, but I don't think it's worth keeping up when we keep having massive hiatuses in an RP with so many people. That being said, if anyone would like to do a private RP then feel free to hit me up and maybe we can work something out.)
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39