Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rosewood Academy ~ 1x1
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Azriel:
The witch looked at the food he brought, not sure what the snack was at first. Once it registered he blushed and sent a glare at the were dog. As their foreheads pressed together Az smiled then averted his gaze at his boyfriend's question. He wasn't sure how to answer, his automatic response was to say he was fine...but he knew he wasn't. Deciding on an answer he said, "I'll be fine, it's just the curse." he said.

Az knew it hadn't been wise to use magic on the jacket but it wasn't something he regretted or would regret. Even if it made the curse worse he would do what he had to to protect Hunter. "I actually have a present for you." He said changing the subject. The witch then stood and went to the closet. The shop owner had delivered early this morning, using magic to transport the wrapped box.

Grabbing the dark blue wrapping Az walked over to Hunter, handing him the box that had a dark green ribbon tied around it. "This is for you, I'll explain it more once you open it." he said and sat back on the bed, tired eyes watching Hunter as he smiled lovingly.

May:
As she got into a stance she thought about it. She liked it here but she really missed Noah and the normalcy of going to school. It was something she would have to think about later though as she rushed at Rae, faking a punch then ducking low going for her middle. Soon the girl became focused, her mind focusing on what was happening and what to do next.

Thanks to Raeliana's training her body was more graceful, her movements swift but sure. It was almost like a dance the way May fought.
Azriel:
The witch looked at the food he brought, not sure what the snack was at first. Once it registered he blushed and sent a glare at the were dog. As their foreheads pressed together Az smiled then averted his gaze at his boyfriend's question. He wasn't sure how to answer, his automatic response was to say he was fine...but he knew he wasn't. Deciding on an answer he said, "I'll be fine, it's just the curse." he said.

Az knew it hadn't been wise to use magic on the jacket but it wasn't something he regretted or would regret. Even if it made the curse worse he would do what he had to to protect Hunter. "I actually have a present for you." He said changing the subject. The witch then stood and went to the closet. The shop owner had delivered early this morning, using magic to transport the wrapped box.

Grabbing the dark blue wrapping Az walked over to Hunter, handing him the box that had a dark green ribbon tied around it. "This is for you, I'll explain it more once you open it." he said and sat back on the bed, tired eyes watching Hunter as he smiled lovingly.

May:
As she got into a stance she thought about it. She liked it here but she really missed Noah and the normalcy of going to school. It was something she would have to think about later though as she rushed at Rae, faking a punch then ducking low going for her middle. Soon the girl became focused, her mind focusing on what was happening and what to do next.

Thanks to Raeliana's training her body was more graceful, her movements swift but sure. It was almost like a dance the way May fought.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70