Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rosewood Academy ~ 1x1
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Aric:
He sat patiently yet eager for her to open it and beamed as she praised him for it. "I was scrolling through the books and that one stuck out to me." He said to her. "I'm glad you like it." Aric grinned and winked at her before laying back in the bed. "My darling I do believe I feel a bit chilly, I think I need you to come and warm me up." He said, holding is hand out to her.
Aric:
He sat patiently yet eager for her to open it and beamed as she praised him for it. "I was scrolling through the books and that one stuck out to me." He said to her. "I'm glad you like it." Aric grinned and winked at her before laying back in the bed. "My darling I do believe I feel a bit chilly, I think I need you to come and warm me up." He said, holding is hand out to her.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
RAELIANA

She se the book down on the nightstand and held up her hand a green hot flame dancing between her fingertips "Surely I can provide that" At the look on his face she let the fire dissipate and she crawled onto the bed laying her head upon his chest. "You should feel honored...I would burn most to a crisp" she said as she turned her head to look into his eyes.
RAELIANA

She se the book down on the nightstand and held up her hand a green hot flame dancing between her fingertips "Surely I can provide that" At the look on his face she let the fire dissipate and she crawled onto the bed laying her head upon his chest. "You should feel honored...I would burn most to a crisp" she said as she turned her head to look into his eyes.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aric:
He gave her a look as she let a green flame come to life. "I prefer your body heat." He said, even though he wasn't actually cold. "I feel honored every time you look at me." He said and kissed her forehead before he nuzzled into her neck. The witch didn't plan on sleeping tonight but laying here with her was relaxing.

With his eyes closed the fight between him and May flashed through his mind. She was powerful and if the wrong people got to her they would use that power and make her into a beast. Just the thought had Aric tightening his grip on Rae.
Aric:
He gave her a look as she let a green flame come to life. "I prefer your body heat." He said, even though he wasn't actually cold. "I feel honored every time you look at me." He said and kissed her forehead before he nuzzled into her neck. The witch didn't plan on sleeping tonight but laying here with her was relaxing.

With his eyes closed the fight between him and May flashed through his mind. She was powerful and if the wrong people got to her they would use that power and make her into a beast. Just the thought had Aric tightening his grip on Rae.
REALINANA

She snuggled in with him and listened to the beating of his heart. She listened to his breathing. She knew he was concerned, and every time his arms tightened around her she would snuggle in closer and play wit the ends of his shirt sleeves. Sometimes she brought her hand up to let her fingers glide through his hair to calm his thoughts but for the most part she kept quiet.
REALINANA

She snuggled in with him and listened to the beating of his heart. She listened to his breathing. She knew he was concerned, and every time his arms tightened around her she would snuggle in closer and play wit the ends of his shirt sleeves. Sometimes she brought her hand up to let her fingers glide through his hair to calm his thoughts but for the most part she kept quiet.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Azriel:
The witch woke the next morning feeling better than he had last night, though still weak. Pushing himself up he coughed but smiled, the jacket would arrive at the castle today. Looking around the bedroom he blinked tired green eyes, the marks on his face darker now than they had ever been before.

The shirt he wore covered up half of his tattoo and he shivered a bit. It had been a while since he'd use so much magic and while he wanted to lay back down he knew he and Rae had things planned for today. Hopefully, they would figure out more about the curse, but honestly...Azriel had accepted this fate. He wasn't sure when but he had. The curse was a part of him that he had grown use to, use to knowing he may never use the true strength of his magic ever again.

Aric:
The silver-haired witch was already up, leaning on the balcony that was connected to their room. He hadn't heard May come back and when he went to check on her room it was cold and empty. The protective part of him wanted to go out and find her while the other part knew it would just make her mad.

Aric didn't know where she could go though, she hadn't gone in the direction of the village. Instead, she'd gone toward the mountains, at night, in the freezing cold. Frowning he scanned the horizon again then sighed.
Azriel:
The witch woke the next morning feeling better than he had last night, though still weak. Pushing himself up he coughed but smiled, the jacket would arrive at the castle today. Looking around the bedroom he blinked tired green eyes, the marks on his face darker now than they had ever been before.

The shirt he wore covered up half of his tattoo and he shivered a bit. It had been a while since he'd use so much magic and while he wanted to lay back down he knew he and Rae had things planned for today. Hopefully, they would figure out more about the curse, but honestly...Azriel had accepted this fate. He wasn't sure when but he had. The curse was a part of him that he had grown use to, use to knowing he may never use the true strength of his magic ever again.

Aric:
The silver-haired witch was already up, leaning on the balcony that was connected to their room. He hadn't heard May come back and when he went to check on her room it was cold and empty. The protective part of him wanted to go out and find her while the other part knew it would just make her mad.

Aric didn't know where she could go though, she hadn't gone in the direction of the village. Instead, she'd gone toward the mountains, at night, in the freezing cold. Frowning he scanned the horizon again then sighed.
HUNTER

The weredog shifted to feel for the witch in the bed and when his arm found the witches waist he shifted over burying his face in his lap. He was groggy and his tail thumped lazily "morning" he said with a thick voice. Hunter had never been a morning person...and he wouldn't start any time soon...if ever.

RAELIANA

She laid on the bed the book Aric bught her now half finished as she laid on her stomach reading it. She glanced over at Aric and said "your going to make the windegos nervous with all that stirring your doing" she told him as she placed the bookmark Hunter got her in the book and closed it. She stretched her arms up and in a flash of green her clothes were changed and her hair tied up. "Ill be back in an hour or two...if you see Azirel let him know that I will see him then" she said walking over and kissing the males cheek before she wisked herself away out of the room.

She found the designated trainign grounds she and May agreed to and sat on the slashed bolder from before....

HUNTER

The weredog shifted to feel for the witch in the bed and when his arm found the witches waist he shifted over burying his face in his lap. He was groggy and his tail thumped lazily "morning" he said with a thick voice. Hunter had never been a morning person...and he wouldn't start any time soon...if ever.

RAELIANA

She laid on the bed the book Aric bught her now half finished as she laid on her stomach reading it. She glanced over at Aric and said "your going to make the windegos nervous with all that stirring your doing" she told him as she placed the bookmark Hunter got her in the book and closed it. She stretched her arms up and in a flash of green her clothes were changed and her hair tied up. "Ill be back in an hour or two...if you see Azirel let him know that I will see him then" she said walking over and kissing the males cheek before she wisked herself away out of the room.

She found the designated trainign grounds she and May agreed to and sat on the slashed bolder from before....

Azriel:
Looking down at the were dog he smiled, fingers sliding into the curly locks of his hair. "Good morning." He said. He knew Hunter hated getting up and the witch was content with staying like this but he wasn't sure when Rae was wanting to meet with him. "I have to find Rae and see when we're going to work on this curse." He told him.

Aric:
He nodded, glancing back at her. Nothing would stop his unease until May was safely back in the castle, the creatures would just have to deal with restlessness for the day. Once she was gone he left the balcony, heading outside and into the cold snow.

May:
She sat crossed-legged on a rock, watching as Rae approached. The werewolf was fine, though she had a small cut on her arm. "Hi." She said and stood from the rock, walking over to the witch. "I'm ready for our training." She said.

Yesterday during the fight her mind had been so focused on her cousin that she hadn't sensed Rae there and didn't know that she had seen it. "How is he?" She asked, not sure if she regretted biting him or not.
Azriel:
Looking down at the were dog he smiled, fingers sliding into the curly locks of his hair. "Good morning." He said. He knew Hunter hated getting up and the witch was content with staying like this but he wasn't sure when Rae was wanting to meet with him. "I have to find Rae and see when we're going to work on this curse." He told him.

Aric:
He nodded, glancing back at her. Nothing would stop his unease until May was safely back in the castle, the creatures would just have to deal with restlessness for the day. Once she was gone he left the balcony, heading outside and into the cold snow.

May:
She sat crossed-legged on a rock, watching as Rae approached. The werewolf was fine, though she had a small cut on her arm. "Hi." She said and stood from the rock, walking over to the witch. "I'm ready for our training." She said.

Yesterday during the fight her mind had been so focused on her cousin that she hadn't sensed Rae there and didn't know that she had seen it. "How is he?" She asked, not sure if she regretted biting him or not.
HUNTER

The weredog grumbled under his breath and leaned his head up placing a kiss on his boyfriends shoulder "Mhm...." he whined...he knew he couldn't stop him as it was important...but...he also wanted to keep Azriel at his side...it was like being stuck between a rock and a hard place...and he was too tired and groggy to want to deal with such emotions yet...even if the sun had risen.

RAELIANA

She looked at May and said "I healed his arm...though I do think you should have bit him harder...he is being rather stubborn" she said. Rae stood up and took her jacket off before saying "you'll spar me while I am in my human form today....you can use everything I have taught you...your task is simply to not get hit by me." she said... "and Ill give bonus if you scratch me" she said stretching her arms up.

HUNTER

The weredog grumbled under his breath and leaned his head up placing a kiss on his boyfriends shoulder "Mhm...." he whined...he knew he couldn't stop him as it was important...but...he also wanted to keep Azriel at his side...it was like being stuck between a rock and a hard place...and he was too tired and groggy to want to deal with such emotions yet...even if the sun had risen.

RAELIANA

She looked at May and said "I healed his arm...though I do think you should have bit him harder...he is being rather stubborn" she said. Rae stood up and took her jacket off before saying "you'll spar me while I am in my human form today....you can use everything I have taught you...your task is simply to not get hit by me." she said... "and Ill give bonus if you scratch me" she said stretching her arms up.

Azriel:
He smiled then kissed the top of the were dog's head. "If I can't find her she's busy I'll come back." He said then slid from his boyfriend's arms and off the bed. Making his way to the bathroom he did his routine, letting his hair fall around his shoulders after brushing it. Leaving the bathroom he got dressed, glancing at Hunter before he left.

Once out in the hallway Az figured it was easier to ask one of the creatures rather than walk around. It didn't take long to find one and learn that Rae was busy. Heading down to the kitchen the witch began to cough and shivered. He was still feeling the strains from yesterday. Entering the kitchen Az piled up a plate with breakfast pastries then headed back up to the room.

Pushing open the door he smiled. His t-shirt let the lower half of the tattoo show as he closed the door, going over to the bed and setting the plate down. Az was pale, the curse continuing to drain him as he sat on the side of the bed. "I brought breakfast." He said.

May:
Her ears went back a bit, "I'm afraid that's a family trait." She said. May stood and nodded, "In my wolf form?" She asked. "When do we go back to school?" She asked. She had sent Noah a few letters, telling him about her time here and frustrating Aric was. During her last letter she realized she was home sick for him, May missed his laugh and gentle eyes and the way she fit into his arms when he hugged her.
Azriel:
He smiled then kissed the top of the were dog's head. "If I can't find her she's busy I'll come back." He said then slid from his boyfriend's arms and off the bed. Making his way to the bathroom he did his routine, letting his hair fall around his shoulders after brushing it. Leaving the bathroom he got dressed, glancing at Hunter before he left.

Once out in the hallway Az figured it was easier to ask one of the creatures rather than walk around. It didn't take long to find one and learn that Rae was busy. Heading down to the kitchen the witch began to cough and shivered. He was still feeling the strains from yesterday. Entering the kitchen Az piled up a plate with breakfast pastries then headed back up to the room.

Pushing open the door he smiled. His t-shirt let the lower half of the tattoo show as he closed the door, going over to the bed and setting the plate down. Az was pale, the curse continuing to drain him as he sat on the side of the bed. "I brought breakfast." He said.

May:
Her ears went back a bit, "I'm afraid that's a family trait." She said. May stood and nodded, "In my wolf form?" She asked. "When do we go back to school?" She asked. She had sent Noah a few letters, telling him about her time here and frustrating Aric was. During her last letter she realized she was home sick for him, May missed his laugh and gentle eyes and the way she fit into his arms when he hugged her.
HUNTER

He was changing when the Witch came in. Turning around with his shirt half on he grinned as he pulled the white fabric all the way down and smiled at his boyfriend tail wagging away. "ah....Breakfast...and my favorite snack....Wonderous" he said before leaning over to take the plate and press his head against Azriels "how are you feeling...you look a bit pale?" he asked consern lacing his voice now.

RAELIANA

The female thought about it before she shrugged "whenever you guys want to go back I suppose" she said "School has technically already begun...but...I sent a letter out asking for temporary leave...for....'educational' purposes" she said..." though I am sure that fledgling witch of yours misses you dearly" she said.

None the less Rae stood there and took on a fighting position "none the less....you have learned to attack...and Iv taught you to defend...now its time to put both into practice" she said.
HUNTER

He was changing when the Witch came in. Turning around with his shirt half on he grinned as he pulled the white fabric all the way down and smiled at his boyfriend tail wagging away. "ah....Breakfast...and my favorite snack....Wonderous" he said before leaning over to take the plate and press his head against Azriels "how are you feeling...you look a bit pale?" he asked consern lacing his voice now.

RAELIANA

The female thought about it before she shrugged "whenever you guys want to go back I suppose" she said "School has technically already begun...but...I sent a letter out asking for temporary leave...for....'educational' purposes" she said..." though I am sure that fledgling witch of yours misses you dearly" she said.

None the less Rae stood there and took on a fighting position "none the less....you have learned to attack...and Iv taught you to defend...now its time to put both into practice" she said.

1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70