Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rosewood Academy ~ 1x1
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Aric:
"I'm sure what you get her she'll wear, especially if it has a deep meaning to you or both of you." He said before starting to talk with the clerk. Half an hour kater the witch was tucking a small black box into his pocket after signing the receipts. "Since you still seem uncertian lets head to some other stores." He said and linking his arm with Hunter's left the store.

A cold wind picked up, blowing his cloak behind him as he looked around. "Seeing anything?" He asked.

Azriel:
He nodded, deciding to get Hunter a dark chocolate cake like Rae said to. "I feel like I'm dragging you everywhere...is there a place you want to go?" He asked as they walked. As a cold breeze came up his black hair was pushed back, fully revealing the marks on his face.

Stuffing his hands in the hoodie pocket he watched snow get stirred up and children run by laughing. The witch distantly wondered if he and Hunter woukd ever have children or if Hunter would even be interested in children.

Once at the cake shop he held rhe door open for Rae then followed her in. Going up to the counter he instantly started to talk with the worker, looking through their different dark chocolates.
Aric:
"I'm sure what you get her she'll wear, especially if it has a deep meaning to you or both of you." He said before starting to talk with the clerk. Half an hour kater the witch was tucking a small black box into his pocket after signing the receipts. "Since you still seem uncertian lets head to some other stores." He said and linking his arm with Hunter's left the store.

A cold wind picked up, blowing his cloak behind him as he looked around. "Seeing anything?" He asked.

Azriel:
He nodded, deciding to get Hunter a dark chocolate cake like Rae said to. "I feel like I'm dragging you everywhere...is there a place you want to go?" He asked as they walked. As a cold breeze came up his black hair was pushed back, fully revealing the marks on his face.

Stuffing his hands in the hoodie pocket he watched snow get stirred up and children run by laughing. The witch distantly wondered if he and Hunter woukd ever have children or if Hunter would even be interested in children.

Once at the cake shop he held rhe door open for Rae then followed her in. Going up to the counter he instantly started to talk with the worker, looking through their different dark chocolates.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
HUNTER

He let the male link arms with him..though was a bit confused by the action. They left the jewelry store and headed out. The males ears perked as the towns ladies giggled and spoke of an adorable couple that was walking around....if there was a couple around..maybe he could ask them...about what to buy...Hunter was social enough to be able to talk to anyone.

He looked at the different shops before pausing. "book store....we need to find a book store" he said.

RAELIANA

She simply shook her head "Matters not to me...I simply need to find an...apology gift for Hunter.....And I am not very well suited for...understanding what to get him...though I suppose Ill know what to get him when I see it" she said as they walked into the cake shop.

The female was, unable to stop herself from purchasing a few sweets herself.
HUNTER

He let the male link arms with him..though was a bit confused by the action. They left the jewelry store and headed out. The males ears perked as the towns ladies giggled and spoke of an adorable couple that was walking around....if there was a couple around..maybe he could ask them...about what to buy...Hunter was social enough to be able to talk to anyone.

He looked at the different shops before pausing. "book store....we need to find a book store" he said.

RAELIANA

She simply shook her head "Matters not to me...I simply need to find an...apology gift for Hunter.....And I am not very well suited for...understanding what to get him...though I suppose Ill know what to get him when I see it" she said as they walked into the cake shop.

The female was, unable to stop herself from purchasing a few sweets herself.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aric:
He shrugged but then nodded, it mattered not to him where they went. Though a book store would offer him the chance to find something for Rae. "After this book store can we head back to the castle? I want to try some of those pastries I saw the kitchen staff making yesterday." He said.

Once they found the bookstore he let go of Hunter and started to browse the shelves, looking through the titles until one caught his eye. Perfect He thought as he bought the book and had it wrapped with a bow. Once he was finished he found a chair to sit in while waiting for the were dog to finish his shopping.

Azriel:

Once in the cake shop, he purchased a whole cheese cake. As he looked at it an idea came to him that he would have to try out once they were back at the school...if they even went back. Az and Hunter hadn't talked about it but the witch felt like there was some unspoken agreement between them that they didn't have to go back to the school...that they could just leave...

The idea of leaving made Az nervous but also excited. No one was holding him back anymore, not from just leaving. He didn't have family expectations to live up to anymore, he was an outcast now. Not realizing it the witch was smiling, a dangerous gleam in his dark green eyes.
Aric:
He shrugged but then nodded, it mattered not to him where they went. Though a book store would offer him the chance to find something for Rae. "After this book store can we head back to the castle? I want to try some of those pastries I saw the kitchen staff making yesterday." He said.

Once they found the bookstore he let go of Hunter and started to browse the shelves, looking through the titles until one caught his eye. Perfect He thought as he bought the book and had it wrapped with a bow. Once he was finished he found a chair to sit in while waiting for the were dog to finish his shopping.

Azriel:

Once in the cake shop, he purchased a whole cheese cake. As he looked at it an idea came to him that he would have to try out once they were back at the school...if they even went back. Az and Hunter hadn't talked about it but the witch felt like there was some unspoken agreement between them that they didn't have to go back to the school...that they could just leave...

The idea of leaving made Az nervous but also excited. No one was holding him back anymore, not from just leaving. He didn't have family expectations to live up to anymore, he was an outcast now. Not realizing it the witch was smiling, a dangerous gleam in his dark green eyes.
HUNTER

the weredog instantly headed to the back of the store to an area with bookmarks and other accessories...like book sleeves, charms. He found a few that he thought she would like and bought them...knowing it wasn't much...but...this was the best he could think of for his rather....unforthcoming friend. Of course he found a few manga themed things for Azriel and smiled packaging those as well.

When they were both done Hunter said "best we head back" he said happy with his purchases.

RAELIANA

Rae finished her order and as they both walked out the shop she glance at him before looking out at the snow covered town "It is a rather revolutionary feeling isn't it?" She said with eyes looking off into the distance as if she understood. "the feeling of shackles falling off..." her eyes shifted to his and she gave a slight smirk...a look that truly did make her seem like someone who could pass for a princess or a queen even. "makes you feel as if even the world could not contain you." she said...a similar gleam in her eyes.

As they walked around an old couple passed by and chuckled just as they looked back over their shoulders at the couple passing by Hunter and Aric "that couple sure looks good together." the woman said. The male nodding "with they way they are looking at each other with such passion its hard to deny" he chuckled.
HUNTER

the weredog instantly headed to the back of the store to an area with bookmarks and other accessories...like book sleeves, charms. He found a few that he thought she would like and bought them...knowing it wasn't much...but...this was the best he could think of for his rather....unforthcoming friend. Of course he found a few manga themed things for Azriel and smiled packaging those as well.

When they were both done Hunter said "best we head back" he said happy with his purchases.

RAELIANA

Rae finished her order and as they both walked out the shop she glance at him before looking out at the snow covered town "It is a rather revolutionary feeling isn't it?" She said with eyes looking off into the distance as if she understood. "the feeling of shackles falling off..." her eyes shifted to his and she gave a slight smirk...a look that truly did make her seem like someone who could pass for a princess or a queen even. "makes you feel as if even the world could not contain you." she said...a similar gleam in her eyes.

As they walked around an old couple passed by and chuckled just as they looked back over their shoulders at the couple passing by Hunter and Aric "that couple sure looks good together." the woman said. The male nodding "with they way they are looking at each other with such passion its hard to deny" he chuckled.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aric:

He nodded and stood, eager to leave the boring store. Once out in the snow-covered town, he stretched his arms, bags in hand. He had tucked the present for his cousin away in the inner jacket of his pocket so he wouldn't lose it. As they started to head back to the castle he turned his head, an odd feeling coming over him as he heard the couple speak.

A growl erupted from the witch, "They think they're together?" he said, stalking over to where Rae and Az were. With smooth movements, Aric draped his arm over Rae's shoulder and kissed the side of her head, "Hey beautiful." He said, "fancy meeting you here." He smirked at her then looked to Azriel, smiling at the witch.

Azriel:

Once they left the shop he looked to Rae and nodded, glad she understood what was going through his mind and the realizations he was having. When Aric came over, the witch glanced for Hunter, panic taking root. He still wasn't finished, he had one more gift to get his boyfriend.

Az didn't say anything though, instead, he hid the bag he held behind his leg, black hair falling around his face.
Aric:

He nodded and stood, eager to leave the boring store. Once out in the snow-covered town, he stretched his arms, bags in hand. He had tucked the present for his cousin away in the inner jacket of his pocket so he wouldn't lose it. As they started to head back to the castle he turned his head, an odd feeling coming over him as he heard the couple speak.

A growl erupted from the witch, "They think they're together?" he said, stalking over to where Rae and Az were. With smooth movements, Aric draped his arm over Rae's shoulder and kissed the side of her head, "Hey beautiful." He said, "fancy meeting you here." He smirked at her then looked to Azriel, smiling at the witch.

Azriel:

Once they left the shop he looked to Rae and nodded, glad she understood what was going through his mind and the realizations he was having. When Aric came over, the witch glanced for Hunter, panic taking root. He still wasn't finished, he had one more gift to get his boyfriend.

Az didn't say anything though, instead, he hid the bag he held behind his leg, black hair falling around his face.
RAELIANA

The moment the scent of Aric came close she glanced over at the male in confusion...what sort of thing caused such possessivness? She raised her eyebrows "I am doing well...though Had I not smelled you before you touched me your arm would be broken...." she said with a sharp look.....she wasn't fond of sneak attacks. "and what do you mean fancy? You knew we were here." she said sending him a look that seemed like mild concern for his memory abilities.

HUNTER

He too growled at the words and headed over to Azriel arms wrapping around the male glaring at others. He looked to his friend and hissed "You cant have him he's mine" His tail swishing back and forth all poofed up. Rae glanced from her mate to Hunter and said "Iv no need to steal your male..you stupid mutt" Hunter stuck his tongue out "and keep it that way...I dont want you spending enough time around him to fall in love" he said...fully believing that anyone who spent time with the witch would fall in love with him.
RAELIANA

The moment the scent of Aric came close she glanced over at the male in confusion...what sort of thing caused such possessivness? She raised her eyebrows "I am doing well...though Had I not smelled you before you touched me your arm would be broken...." she said with a sharp look.....she wasn't fond of sneak attacks. "and what do you mean fancy? You knew we were here." she said sending him a look that seemed like mild concern for his memory abilities.

HUNTER

He too growled at the words and headed over to Azriel arms wrapping around the male glaring at others. He looked to his friend and hissed "You cant have him he's mine" His tail swishing back and forth all poofed up. Rae glanced from her mate to Hunter and said "Iv no need to steal your male..you stupid mutt" Hunter stuck his tongue out "and keep it that way...I dont want you spending enough time around him to fall in love" he said...fully believing that anyone who spent time with the witch would fall in love with him.

Aric:
He just smiled, "Nothing to worry about." He said, not seeming bothered by her threat of a broken arm as he kissed the side of her head again. In his other hand where the bags. Looking to Hunter he said, "Sorry to break to you but her heart is mine and mine is hers." He said, drawing her closer to him. "You may keep her cursed one." He said.

Azriel:
He wasn't surprised as Hunter's arms came around him and he had to keep from pulling away as he pressed against the sensitive area of his tattoo. When it turned into a dominance battle he looked to Rae. Gently Az extracted himself from Hunter and turned to him. "I have to do something, I'll see you at the castle tonight." He said and walked down the street, bags in hand.

Azriel entered the jacket shop and once he found a tailor that wasn't busy he removed the hoodie he wore, allowing the owner to use it for dimensions. As the tailor measured he told him what he wanted, how he wanted the material to work...the magic he wanted it to be infused with...his magic.

The dark-haired witch spent the rest of the afternoon in the shop, helping when he could. Everything on it had to be perfect. By the time it came time for him to infuse his magic the sun was nearly setting. Taking a deep breath he held his hand over the jacket and closed his eyes as he concentrated. He reached deep into his magic, deeper than he had in a while as he placed a powerful spell on it, his face paling and the marks of the curse growing a darker shade of red on his face.

Once it was done Azriel stumbled forward, holding himself up on the counter. The spell he had cast on the jacket had nearly drained him...but it was worth it to keep Hunter safe. Unfortunately, he couldn't take the jacket with him now, there were still last-minute things that needed to be done. Tomorrow though it would be sent to the castle and he couldn't wait to see Hunter's reaction to it. The thought made him smile as he left the shop, headed for the castle. His skin was nearly ice cold and coughed into the cape as he pulled it around him tighter, trying to keep warm and to keep moving. He just needed to make it to the castle and to their room...he still had one more thing to do today....
Aric:
He just smiled, "Nothing to worry about." He said, not seeming bothered by her threat of a broken arm as he kissed the side of her head again. In his other hand where the bags. Looking to Hunter he said, "Sorry to break to you but her heart is mine and mine is hers." He said, drawing her closer to him. "You may keep her cursed one." He said.

Azriel:
He wasn't surprised as Hunter's arms came around him and he had to keep from pulling away as he pressed against the sensitive area of his tattoo. When it turned into a dominance battle he looked to Rae. Gently Az extracted himself from Hunter and turned to him. "I have to do something, I'll see you at the castle tonight." He said and walked down the street, bags in hand.

Azriel entered the jacket shop and once he found a tailor that wasn't busy he removed the hoodie he wore, allowing the owner to use it for dimensions. As the tailor measured he told him what he wanted, how he wanted the material to work...the magic he wanted it to be infused with...his magic.

The dark-haired witch spent the rest of the afternoon in the shop, helping when he could. Everything on it had to be perfect. By the time it came time for him to infuse his magic the sun was nearly setting. Taking a deep breath he held his hand over the jacket and closed his eyes as he concentrated. He reached deep into his magic, deeper than he had in a while as he placed a powerful spell on it, his face paling and the marks of the curse growing a darker shade of red on his face.

Once it was done Azriel stumbled forward, holding himself up on the counter. The spell he had cast on the jacket had nearly drained him...but it was worth it to keep Hunter safe. Unfortunately, he couldn't take the jacket with him now, there were still last-minute things that needed to be done. Tomorrow though it would be sent to the castle and he couldn't wait to see Hunter's reaction to it. The thought made him smile as he left the shop, headed for the castle. His skin was nearly ice cold and coughed into the cape as he pulled it around him tighter, trying to keep warm and to keep moving. He just needed to make it to the castle and to their room...he still had one more thing to do today....
RAELIANA / HUNTER

She sighed and shared a look with Azriel....males She brought her hand up and pet her mates silver hair and asked "well....it seems you two boys enjoyed your shopping spree" she said. the weredog nodded letting Azriel go and looking to his bags before taking a deep breath before holding out the small gift bag "here" he said "Im sorry...for....getting so angry" he said passing it to her.

The witch looked down at the gift in confusion before slowly taking it from the weredog. She watched hunter turn to Azriel the dog whining slightly when the Witch practically dipped before the weredog could stop him. As Hunters tail drooped and he watched the witch disappear Rae just stared down at the unopened gift before Hunter said "you are supposed to open gifts.." the weredog now over his seporation from his boyfriend.

Rae nodded and reached in pulling the bookmarks and decor out and nodded....she didnt show much expression...but....there was a warm feeling in her heart and she nodded again placing them back in the bag. She shifted back and fort for a moment before reaching into one of her bags and passing the small gift to Hunter. and looking away "me too" was her only response....obviously not the best at sincere apologies.

Hunters tail wagged and he looked down at the small bag looking inside to find arm bands and chokers....something Hunter rather liked...but had once been too self conscious to wear in public.....his tail wagged a mile a minute and he looked up "forgiven!" he practically yelled and hugged the female and just stood there before slowly reaching up one hand to pat the males back "okay" she said.

he pulled away and held the bag up "im going back to the house to try these on!" and with that he disappeared leaving the two mates alone.

RAELIANA / HUNTER

She sighed and shared a look with Azriel....males She brought her hand up and pet her mates silver hair and asked "well....it seems you two boys enjoyed your shopping spree" she said. the weredog nodded letting Azriel go and looking to his bags before taking a deep breath before holding out the small gift bag "here" he said "Im sorry...for....getting so angry" he said passing it to her.

The witch looked down at the gift in confusion before slowly taking it from the weredog. She watched hunter turn to Azriel the dog whining slightly when the Witch practically dipped before the weredog could stop him. As Hunters tail drooped and he watched the witch disappear Rae just stared down at the unopened gift before Hunter said "you are supposed to open gifts.." the weredog now over his seporation from his boyfriend.

Rae nodded and reached in pulling the bookmarks and decor out and nodded....she didnt show much expression...but....there was a warm feeling in her heart and she nodded again placing them back in the bag. She shifted back and fort for a moment before reaching into one of her bags and passing the small gift to Hunter. and looking away "me too" was her only response....obviously not the best at sincere apologies.

Hunters tail wagged and he looked down at the small bag looking inside to find arm bands and chokers....something Hunter rather liked...but had once been too self conscious to wear in public.....his tail wagged a mile a minute and he looked up "forgiven!" he practically yelled and hugged the female and just stood there before slowly reaching up one hand to pat the males back "okay" she said.

he pulled away and held the bag up "im going back to the house to try these on!" and with that he disappeared leaving the two mates alone.

Aric:
He rolled his eyes as Hunter left and turned to Rae. "I also have a present for you but it's for later." He said. "Would you like to head back to the castle? I've been out with Hunter all day..." He said. It wasn't a bad thing but there had been times when it had become awkward. They were working on being able to hang out together but it wasn't something that would happen overnight.

"Once back at the kitchen I would like to raid the kitchen." He told her, starting to walk with his arm still around her. After a moment he said, "I'm glad you apologized to Hunter, he seems a lot happier now." Aric said.
Aric:
He rolled his eyes as Hunter left and turned to Rae. "I also have a present for you but it's for later." He said. "Would you like to head back to the castle? I've been out with Hunter all day..." He said. It wasn't a bad thing but there had been times when it had become awkward. They were working on being able to hang out together but it wasn't something that would happen overnight.

"Once back at the kitchen I would like to raid the kitchen." He told her, starting to walk with his arm still around her. After a moment he said, "I'm glad you apologized to Hunter, he seems a lot happier now." Aric said.
RAELIANA

She raised her eyebrows at Aric. "What did you do?" she asked. She didnt understand why Aric would randomly get her a gift....the only time...and seeing as the circumstances for the previous gift giving exchange was due to apologetic reasons....the timing was a bit...suspisious.

She blinked before nodded "mhm...he does....though he will be even happier when he realizes what Azriel has for him....my gift will hardly compare" she said.....As they made their way back she decided to spend as much time today as she could with Aric....her morning were occupied with training May....and tomorrow the rest of her day would be spent with Azriel...the two had agreed they had much to talk about in that regard.....but decided to wait until tomorrow to begin,
RAELIANA

She raised her eyebrows at Aric. "What did you do?" she asked. She didnt understand why Aric would randomly get her a gift....the only time...and seeing as the circumstances for the previous gift giving exchange was due to apologetic reasons....the timing was a bit...suspisious.

She blinked before nodded "mhm...he does....though he will be even happier when he realizes what Azriel has for him....my gift will hardly compare" she said.....As they made their way back she decided to spend as much time today as she could with Aric....her morning were occupied with training May....and tomorrow the rest of her day would be spent with Azriel...the two had agreed they had much to talk about in that regard.....but decided to wait until tomorrow to begin,

1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70