Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leviathan’s Den Tavern (FR | Jump In)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
He had forgotten about the salad, but Sundance reminded him of its deliciousness. He took some bugs and leaves and stuffed them in his mouth, munching on them. He looked at the bug. He really looked at it. .... The bug looked back. "I think he wishes to remain silent for now." He said, turning to Sundance, "maybe he'll curse at me if we make him speak his mind"
He had forgotten about the salad, but Sundance reminded him of its deliciousness. He took some bugs and leaves and stuffed them in his mouth, munching on them. He looked at the bug. He really looked at it. .... The bug looked back. "I think he wishes to remain silent for now." He said, turning to Sundance, "maybe he'll curse at me if we make him speak his mind"
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
((What has this roleplay fallen down too? It's just plain chaos at this point.)
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
I LOVE YOU DRAGON!!” The little birds screams sounded more like a warning then a confession of attraction. He began to spin in circles and lift his feet to touch his beak along with the head bobbing and wing flapping. He sang too, copying the sound of an opera singer of course.
I LOVE YOU DRAGON!!” The little birds screams sounded more like a warning then a confession of attraction. He began to spin in circles and lift his feet to touch his beak along with the head bobbing and wing flapping. He sang too, copying the sound of an opera singer of course.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Iceshine
Iceshine turned to the Fae who was eyeing his drink. "Nothing is ever too excessive," he said, taking a few sips of the punch. Why was she speaking to him? Did she have gossip?
Sundance
Sundance giggled at Rift and the bird's absurd dancing. This tavern was a lot more relaxed than Tsunami Flats. Maybe because there weren't any murderers present.
Iceshine
Iceshine turned to the Fae who was eyeing his drink. "Nothing is ever too excessive," he said, taking a few sips of the punch. Why was she speaking to him? Did she have gossip?
Sundance
Sundance giggled at Rift and the bird's absurd dancing. This tavern was a lot more relaxed than Tsunami Flats. Maybe because there weren't any murderers present.
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
"Hmm... I could try...I have no idea what personality he'd have though." Crafty grabbed a piece of the salad. She flipped to a new page in her book.
Cundil
She walked away, disturbed by the bird and dragon.
"Hmm... I could try...I have no idea what personality he'd have though." Crafty grabbed a piece of the salad. She flipped to a new page in her book.
Cundil
She walked away, disturbed by the bird and dragon.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
[quote name="CrazyAKApanda" date="2020-05-05 15:11:22" ] ((What has this roleplay fallen down too? It's just plain chaos at this point.) [/quote] ((Wasn't it already?))
CrazyAKApanda wrote on 2020-05-05 15:11:22:
((Wasn't it already?))
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Instead of responding, Rift started screaming full on and spinning while flailing his arms, legs, and wings into anyone and anything that dared to be near him.
This date was going perfectly.
Instead of responding, Rift started screaming full on and spinning while flailing his arms, legs, and wings into anyone and anything that dared to be near him.
This date was going perfectly.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
"Ow," Twilight cried as Rift hit her hard with one of his wings. She felt lightheaded for a moment, and decided to rest it on the counter again.
"Ow," Twilight cried as Rift hit her hard with one of his wings. She felt lightheaded for a moment, and decided to rest it on the counter again.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Scalla looks at the bird and Rift as if they're crazy. Dragons these days. She turned to look at the bartender. "Do you have any water?" She was thirsty after her bout of screaming and crying at the fae.

(Sorry if my posts are short, I am bouncing between four diff. RPs at the moment)
Scalla looks at the bird and Rift as if they're crazy. Dragons these days. She turned to look at the bartender. "Do you have any water?" She was thirsty after her bout of screaming and crying at the fae.

(Sorry if my posts are short, I am bouncing between four diff. RPs at the moment)
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
The wyrmpeck also began screeching as loud as possible. It started flailing about and flopping around as aggressively as it could. It wasn’t long before the bird fell of the lantern and onto the counter but that didn’t stop his fantastic breakdancing.
The wyrmpeck also began screeching as loud as possible. It started flailing about and flopping around as aggressively as it could. It wasn’t long before the bird fell of the lantern and onto the counter but that didn’t stop his fantastic breakdancing.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72