Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leviathan’s Den Tavern (FR | Jump In)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
(cool!)
Crafty danced a little to the song. "Great Pumpkin! Maybe," She added a little quieter, "You are Sorienth's best singer too!" She clapped.
"Sooooo shall we go to KiteSong?" She was packing up her things.
(cool!)
Crafty danced a little to the song. "Great Pumpkin! Maybe," She added a little quieter, "You are Sorienth's best singer too!" She clapped.
"Sooooo shall we go to KiteSong?" She was packing up her things.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
"Thanks!" Pumpkin was blushing a bit. "That sounds like a great idea!"

Alexeon clapped enthusiastically. Whenever he was feeling a little down, Pumpkin would sing him that song.
"Thanks!" Pumpkin was blushing a bit. "That sounds like a great idea!"

Alexeon clapped enthusiastically. Whenever he was feeling a little down, Pumpkin would sing him that song.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Touma clapped for Pumpkin and nodded at Crafty. " Is everyone ready? Sundance is getting us some snacks for the trip, does anyone need anything else before we go?"
Touma clapped for Pumpkin and nodded at Crafty. " Is everyone ready? Sundance is getting us some snacks for the trip, does anyone need anything else before we go?"
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Crafty nodded. "I have all my bags! And uh...about KiteSong, it's a fairly good size clan, but not very organized yet. Our leader is a pearlcatcher. I'll introduce you to everyone."
Crafty nodded. "I have all my bags! And uh...about KiteSong, it's a fairly good size clan, but not very organized yet. Our leader is a pearlcatcher. I'll introduce you to everyone."
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
"Hmmm... Sorienth's best mage, yes," Twilight wispered to Crafty, "but Sorienth's best singer? I wouldn't bet my money on it. My friend has a fantastic voice. Pumpkin is very good though," she added. "I'm all set, I just need someone to deliver this message," and she pulled a small piece of sealed parchment from her bag. She went over to the counter. "Could someone please deliver this to the Tidelord?" She asked.
"Hmmm... Sorienth's best mage, yes," Twilight wispered to Crafty, "but Sorienth's best singer? I wouldn't bet my money on it. My friend has a fantastic voice. Pumpkin is very good though," she added. "I'm all set, I just need someone to deliver this message," and she pulled a small piece of sealed parchment from her bag. She went over to the counter. "Could someone please deliver this to the Tidelord?" She asked.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Crafty smiled and winked to her. "Wait...Tidelord? I thought he was missing?" She adjusted her hat.
Crafty smiled and winked to her. "Wait...Tidelord? I thought he was missing?" She adjusted her hat.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Sundance walked back to the group, arms full of snacks, with a huge grin on her face. "This is gonna be great!" Her soulflower was tucked safely into her bag, surrounded by food to serve as cushioning.
Sundance walked back to the group, arms full of snacks, with a huge grin on her face. "This is gonna be great!" Her soulflower was tucked safely into her bag, surrounded by food to serve as cushioning.
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
Crafty clapped. "Let's go! I'll lead the way!" and she walks out with her bags.
Crafty clapped. "Let's go! I'll lead the way!" and she walks out with her bags.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Touma grabbed his soulplant and tucked it neatly into his pouch, so Alex would have some company. "Can you.. send letters to the dieties?" He shrugged, and followed Crafty out the door.
Touma grabbed his soulplant and tucked it neatly into his pouch, so Alex would have some company. "Can you.. send letters to the dieties?" He shrugged, and followed Crafty out the door.
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Pumpkin gathered her things and hurried after Crafty.

Alexeon flew after his mentor calling, "Wait for me!"
Pumpkin gathered her things and hurried after Crafty.

Alexeon flew after his mentor calling, "Wait for me!"
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72