Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainforests and Milkweeds
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84
(Totally! Or you make a background character for like, one scene and suddenly they're your new favorite and welp, guess I gotta keep em)
(Totally! Or you make a background character for like, one scene and suddenly they're your new favorite and welp, guess I gotta keep em)
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
They came upon the Rain Kingdom soon enough, and Spring spread her wings, itching to fly to a higher area to get her sun time.
They came upon the Rain Kingdom soon enough, and Spring spread her wings, itching to fly to a higher area to get her sun time.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed looks up* This is where I start climbing I guess? *Looking to Nebulae for confirmation*
*Milkweed looks up* This is where I start climbing I guess? *Looking to Nebulae for confirmation*
Nebulae nodded, flying near where Milkweed climbed with Spring at her other side.
Nebulae nodded, flying near where Milkweed climbed with Spring at her other side.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed begins her climb, she had a firm grip, but did her best not to dig her claws too deep into the bark. sooner or later, she reached near the top of the tree- at least where branches were. she got onto one, and stop to rest for a moment or two, before she continued up, Soon finding a nearby, hefty branch from another tree that lay just above the tree she was climbing, a spot almost clear of above-head leaves- she managed her way up to it, finally deciding to stop there- then realising she had forgotten about everything else and wasn't even sure if she had gone too high or is she was even meant to be up here. The only visible signs of this silent panic was her expression, although still- you could tell it was that of panic. other than that she was sitting quietly on her branch, pretty still, comfortable even.*
*Milkweed begins her climb, she had a firm grip, but did her best not to dig her claws too deep into the bark. sooner or later, she reached near the top of the tree- at least where branches were. she got onto one, and stop to rest for a moment or two, before she continued up, Soon finding a nearby, hefty branch from another tree that lay just above the tree she was climbing, a spot almost clear of above-head leaves- she managed her way up to it, finally deciding to stop there- then realising she had forgotten about everything else and wasn't even sure if she had gone too high or is she was even meant to be up here. The only visible signs of this silent panic was her expression, although still- you could tell it was that of panic. other than that she was sitting quietly on her branch, pretty still, comfortable even.*
Spring burst through the high branches of a nearby tree, finding one to lay on and spread her wings out, soaking up the sun.

Nebulae followed, though a bit slower, and found her own branch.

Soon, other RainWings could be seen doing the same.
Spring burst through the high branches of a nearby tree, finding one to lay on and spread her wings out, soaking up the sun.

Nebulae followed, though a bit slower, and found her own branch.

Soon, other RainWings could be seen doing the same.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed observed, and calmed down, letting out a sigh as she loosened herself a bit. She got comfortable o the branch, and gently stretched her wings out to her sides a little, wincing slightly at the pain of her broken one- which she didn't spread out as much. She closed her eyes and wrapped her tail around the branch she was on, letting the leaf at the end of her tail soften and fan out a little. There she sat, soaking up the sun- almost literally, She mostly looked Hivewing, but her inner-workings were more like a leafwings, allowing her a prehensile tail and the ability of photosynthesis, though lower than average quality photosynthesis for leafwings, as her wings were thinner, and allowed more light to pass through rather than be absorbed. still got the job done though!*
*Milkweed observed, and calmed down, letting out a sigh as she loosened herself a bit. She got comfortable o the branch, and gently stretched her wings out to her sides a little, wincing slightly at the pain of her broken one- which she didn't spread out as much. She closed her eyes and wrapped her tail around the branch she was on, letting the leaf at the end of her tail soften and fan out a little. There she sat, soaking up the sun- almost literally, She mostly looked Hivewing, but her inner-workings were more like a leafwings, allowing her a prehensile tail and the ability of photosynthesis, though lower than average quality photosynthesis for leafwings, as her wings were thinner, and allowed more light to pass through rather than be absorbed. still got the job done though!*
Spring closed her eyes, her scales rippling with yellows and golds as she soaked up the light.

Nebulae was snoring quietly.
Spring closed her eyes, her scales rippling with yellows and golds as she soaked up the light.

Nebulae was snoring quietly.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweeds peace was disrupted by a particularly loud bird, not too much loud- didn't disturb anyone else, but it was just different enough that Milkweed snapped her head towards the direction of the noise. She wasn't used to her new surroundings quite yet...
She stared in the direction for a little longer before turning her head back around and closing her eyes again, calming herself down.*
*Milkweeds peace was disrupted by a particularly loud bird, not too much loud- didn't disturb anyone else, but it was just different enough that Milkweed snapped her head towards the direction of the noise. She wasn't used to her new surroundings quite yet...
She stared in the direction for a little longer before turning her head back around and closing her eyes again, calming herself down.*
A few hours later, suntime ended, and the RainWings stood up groggily, stretching.
A few hours later, suntime ended, and the RainWings stood up groggily, stretching.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84