Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainforests and Milkweeds
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84
*Milkweed finished her last sentence and sort of sat there silently, honestly surprised at how she was being so- social, with these dragons. She only really ever got like this around Cinnabar, along with her mother. Was it the lack of formality? The pressure? The fear of being considered a traitor for simply talking and taking an interest in the history of her continent, which would undoubtedly include Leafwings, leafwings not portrayed as evil monsters? Or be questioned of how she knew certain things of the Poison Jungle? a bit of all of them, probably.* So, back to my first questions: *Milkweed started, finally actually talking to the 2 again* Do you know if there's a library nearby? and hopefully a place I could buy a map and notebook? Wait... I can't buy a new notebook, can I? Or a map. I don't have any scales with me, and i doubt they'd work as currency around here anyways... What is the currency of Phyrrhia? *Milkweed asks*
*Milkweed finished her last sentence and sort of sat there silently, honestly surprised at how she was being so- social, with these dragons. She only really ever got like this around Cinnabar, along with her mother. Was it the lack of formality? The pressure? The fear of being considered a traitor for simply talking and taking an interest in the history of her continent, which would undoubtedly include Leafwings, leafwings not portrayed as evil monsters? Or be questioned of how she knew certain things of the Poison Jungle? a bit of all of them, probably.* So, back to my first questions: *Milkweed started, finally actually talking to the 2 again* Do you know if there's a library nearby? and hopefully a place I could buy a map and notebook? Wait... I can't buy a new notebook, can I? Or a map. I don't have any scales with me, and i doubt they'd work as currency around here anyways... What is the currency of Phyrrhia? *Milkweed asks*
"Uh, yeah, there's a library nearby. " Nebulae said, gesturing to a hut with her wing.

"Scales? Nah, most dragons use treasure here. You know, gold, gems, gold, silver, gold..." Spring smiled.
"Uh, yeah, there's a library nearby. " Nebulae said, gesturing to a hut with her wing.

"Scales? Nah, most dragons use treasure here. You know, gold, gems, gold, silver, gold..." Spring smiled.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
Ah, alright... guess I'll figure out how to get those if I want to be able to get a notebook, in the meantime, I guess I'll be heading to the library, *she gets up, ready to leap and climb her way to the hut, but before she does so* you two don't have to come if you don't want to, you've helped me alot today, and I don't want to waste any more of your time... *Milkweed says, a bit nervously*
Ah, alright... guess I'll figure out how to get those if I want to be able to get a notebook, in the meantime, I guess I'll be heading to the library, *she gets up, ready to leap and climb her way to the hut, but before she does so* you two don't have to come if you don't want to, you've helped me alot today, and I don't want to waste any more of your time... *Milkweed says, a bit nervously*
Nebulae shrugged. "Not like we have anything better to do."

"Besides, we found a new kind of dragon from a different continent, we could get famous for this!" Spring joked.
Nebulae shrugged. "Not like we have anything better to do."

"Besides, we found a new kind of dragon from a different continent, we could get famous for this!" Spring joked.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed chuckled* Let's go then, maybe I could tell you a bit about Pantala, if you want?
*Milkweed chuckled* Let's go then, maybe I could tell you a bit about Pantala, if you want?
Spring nodded excitedly. "You said there are different plants there, right?" She asked as they followed.
Spring nodded excitedly. "You said there are different plants there, right?" She asked as they followed.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Yeah, there are. Many are enormous and want to kill you. But that's strictly in the Poison Jungle though, the rest of Panatala, well- it's more just large plains. Queen wasp ordered for all the trees to be cut down, destroyed. Couldn't get the Jungle though, any Hivewing that tried ot get in died. *she said, leaping to another tree-*
Yeah, there are. Many are enormous and want to kill you. But that's strictly in the Poison Jungle though, the rest of Panatala, well- it's more just large plains. Queen wasp ordered for all the trees to be cut down, destroyed. Couldn't get the Jungle though, any Hivewing that tried ot get in died. *she said, leaping to another tree-*
Spring gasped at the thought of destroying the trees. "But...but you can't just cut down the ''trees''!"

Nebulae glided silently nearby.
Spring gasped at the thought of destroying the trees. "But...but you can't just cut down the ''trees''!"

Nebulae glided silently nearby.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Well, That's what Queen Wasp had ordered for after the Tree Wars. She also started the movement to annihilate all Leafwings after the tree wars- they're thought to be extinct now. But there's tons of propaganda posters to report to a guard if you see anyone that may be a Leafwing in disguise, or something like that. *Milkweed rolls her eyes, leaping to another tree and climbing up to one of its branches* Leaves and trees aren't even allowed to be depicted in art either, that's how much she has the entire "Leafwings are evil" propaganda going.
Well, That's what Queen Wasp had ordered for after the Tree Wars. She also started the movement to annihilate all Leafwings after the tree wars- they're thought to be extinct now. But there's tons of propaganda posters to report to a guard if you see anyone that may be a Leafwing in disguise, or something like that. *Milkweed rolls her eyes, leaping to another tree and climbing up to one of its branches* Leaves and trees aren't even allowed to be depicted in art either, that's how much she has the entire "Leafwings are evil" propaganda going.
Nebulae wrinkled her nose at that.

Spring seemed to still be stuck on the 'cutting down trees' idea.
Nebulae wrinkled her nose at that.

Spring seemed to still be stuck on the 'cutting down trees' idea.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84