Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainforests and Milkweeds
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84
*Milkweed explained the pain of movement etc, and also answered all of the healers questions, "what type of dragon are you?" "where'd you come from?" etc. finally, Milkweed held her wing out for the healer to inspect, and inspect they did. They'd never seen a dragon wing like Milkweeds before, the insect-leaf mix and lack of bendability in the wing proved difficult for the healer to work around. many more questions ensued, "Where can you bend your wing, usually?" "Is there any parts I need to avoid touching? they seem delicate." were the sorts asked, along with such about herbs and medicine- "anything that would damage your wings or scales if applied?" All answered, many answers consisting of "I don't know." Milkweed didn't exactly mind the questions, and she got to learn about how the medicines and herbs of Phyrrhia's rainforests, so from her point of view, it wasn't exactly boring, although it did take a bit...*
*Milkweed explained the pain of movement etc, and also answered all of the healers questions, "what type of dragon are you?" "where'd you come from?" etc. finally, Milkweed held her wing out for the healer to inspect, and inspect they did. They'd never seen a dragon wing like Milkweeds before, the insect-leaf mix and lack of bendability in the wing proved difficult for the healer to work around. many more questions ensued, "Where can you bend your wing, usually?" "Is there any parts I need to avoid touching? they seem delicate." were the sorts asked, along with such about herbs and medicine- "anything that would damage your wings or scales if applied?" All answered, many answers consisting of "I don't know." Milkweed didn't exactly mind the questions, and she got to learn about how the medicines and herbs of Phyrrhia's rainforests, so from her point of view, it wasn't exactly boring, although it did take a bit...*
Spring huffed. "Permi could fix it faster."

Nebulae flicked her with her tail again.
Spring huffed. "Permi could fix it faster."

Nebulae flicked her with her tail again.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
*Milkweed looked at Spring with a confused look. Two thoughts went through her head: "who is Permi?" and "How can you be so sure about that?" Along with a third, as Milkweed, who was annoyed at Springs comment without knowing it, without realising she was saying it out loud, muttered quietly-*

"I doubt by too long. This healer is doing a fine job and you need not be so bitter."

*Luckily, it seemed as though the healer was the only one who actually heard her, or at least knew what she said, and smiled gently as response, and continued wrapping up Milkweeds wing.*
*Milkweed looked at Spring with a confused look. Two thoughts went through her head: "who is Permi?" and "How can you be so sure about that?" Along with a third, as Milkweed, who was annoyed at Springs comment without knowing it, without realising she was saying it out loud, muttered quietly-*

"I doubt by too long. This healer is doing a fine job and you need not be so bitter."

*Luckily, it seemed as though the healer was the only one who actually heard her, or at least knew what she said, and smiled gently as response, and continued wrapping up Milkweeds wing.*
Spring was indeed too busy muttering to herself to hear.

Nebulae on the other claw, caught it. "She's not always like this. She's usually fairly nice and easy to get along with. Just...not here."
Spring was indeed too busy muttering to herself to hear.

Nebulae on the other claw, caught it. "She's not always like this. She's usually fairly nice and easy to get along with. Just...not here."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed sighs* Surely, but I do feel as though condemning an entire race of dragons is simply unreasonable.
*Milkweed sighs* Surely, but I do feel as though condemning an entire race of dragons is simply unreasonable.
"Granted." Nebulae said. "I don't see the way she does either, but I knkw that she grew up without parents, and later learned ''exactly'' how they died. I'm not saying her attitude is right, but having been with her for years, I can understand where she's coming from."

Nebulae nodded to the healer. "No offense meant. I hold no bad feelings towards the NightWings."
"Granted." Nebulae said. "I don't see the way she does either, but I knkw that she grew up without parents, and later learned ''exactly'' how they died. I'm not saying her attitude is right, but having been with her for years, I can understand where she's coming from."

Nebulae nodded to the healer. "No offense meant. I hold no bad feelings towards the NightWings."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*The healer nods in response, close attention to Milkweeds wing. She understood.*
*Milkweed looks at Spring, a bit more pity in her eyes now* I do understand, at least partially. My father disappeared when I was young, most likely found by hivewing guards. I couldn't imagine being able to live without my mother there for me.. realistically, I wouldn't have. The Poison Jungle would have me dead in a heartbeat, and if not the jungle, Leafwings. But you know what I mean. I understand her loss. I think...*she turned back to looking at Nebulae, and was about to say something when the healer interrupted* done! You're all set to go now miss, all that needs to be done now is to rest, and make sure to move your wing as little as possible, and it should hopefully heal in a week about! *she smiled- Milkweed nodded and replied* Thank you.
*The healer nods in response, close attention to Milkweeds wing. She understood.*
*Milkweed looks at Spring, a bit more pity in her eyes now* I do understand, at least partially. My father disappeared when I was young, most likely found by hivewing guards. I couldn't imagine being able to live without my mother there for me.. realistically, I wouldn't have. The Poison Jungle would have me dead in a heartbeat, and if not the jungle, Leafwings. But you know what I mean. I understand her loss. I think...*she turned back to looking at Nebulae, and was about to say something when the healer interrupted* done! You're all set to go now miss, all that needs to be done now is to rest, and make sure to move your wing as little as possible, and it should hopefully heal in a week about! *she smiled- Milkweed nodded and replied* Thank you.
Spring ruffled her own wings, stepping outside wordlessly.

Nebulae thanked the healer as well.
Spring ruffled her own wings, stepping outside wordlessly.

Nebulae thanked the healer as well.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed walked out, and stood next to Spring* So, where to now? *she asked, not exactly to anyone in particular*
*Milkweed walked out, and stood next to Spring* So, where to now? *she asked, not exactly to anyone in particular*
"Well with a hurt wing you won't be able to do much in the Rain Kingdom. It's all up in the trees." Spring said, eyeing the NightWing passerby warily.

"We could send for Permi. She might be able to get you back home." Nebulae suggested. "But it'll take her a while to get here."
"Well with a hurt wing you won't be able to do much in the Rain Kingdom. It's all up in the trees." Spring said, eyeing the NightWing passerby warily.

"We could send for Permi. She might be able to get you back home." Nebulae suggested. "But it'll take her a while to get here."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84