Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | warriors roleplay! IC
Poppyseed jumped as Stormleg came up behind him, he immediately got defensive without realizing it, but after realizing it was just the tom, he smoothed himself down and said, "I guess I could need some help with my technique. I'm used to hunting mice and such, fish are way too slippery."
Poppyseed jumped as Stormleg came up behind him, he immediately got defensive without realizing it, but after realizing it was just the tom, he smoothed himself down and said, "I guess I could need some help with my technique. I'm used to hunting mice and such, fish are way too slippery."
Lesbian
She/her today
I'm a Fool, No More, No Less.
Hellenistic Pagan (I do witchcraft and I believe in the Greek Gods)
Stormleg nodded.

"That's why you have to use your claws, and pierce the fish, so it can't get away."

He crouched near the water. "Watch." He waited for a while, then in one quick motion, had a small minnow on one of his claw tips.

"Do you want to try?" He asked, watching the tom carefully.
Stormleg nodded.

"That's why you have to use your claws, and pierce the fish, so it can't get away."

He crouched near the water. "Watch." He waited for a while, then in one quick motion, had a small minnow on one of his claw tips.

"Do you want to try?" He asked, watching the tom carefully.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Poppyseed watched as the Tom caught the minnow intently. "Sure, I guess I can try again." He stalked towards the water, waited until a fish was under his gaze, and swiped the fish up with his claws. He placed the fish down on the grass proudly. "Now I can actually contribute to the clan." He said, with some ironic sarcasm and amusement in his voice.
Poppyseed watched as the Tom caught the minnow intently. "Sure, I guess I can try again." He stalked towards the water, waited until a fish was under his gaze, and swiped the fish up with his claws. He placed the fish down on the grass proudly. "Now I can actually contribute to the clan." He said, with some ironic sarcasm and amusement in his voice.
Lesbian
She/her today
Once finished, she gets to her paws and yawns. Her stomach was now full and the she-cat was ready for a long nap. Wouldn't hurt if a took a little nap. She thinks to herself before walking into her den. She goes towards her nest in the back of the den and kneads down the moss. When she content with it, Dovefeather lays down and curls up in a ball. As she lays there, she continues to think about Poppyseed and his reaction. A smile spreads across her face but she quickly falls asleep, leaving no time to think about him anymore.
Once finished, she gets to her paws and yawns. Her stomach was now full and the she-cat was ready for a long nap. Wouldn't hurt if a took a little nap. She thinks to herself before walking into her den. She goes towards her nest in the back of the den and kneads down the moss. When she content with it, Dovefeather lays down and curls up in a ball. As she lays there, she continues to think about Poppyseed and his reaction. A smile spreads across her face but she quickly falls asleep, leaving no time to think about him anymore.
Stormleg laughed. "Yes, you can." he said, with the same level of sarcasm in his voice.

He glanced at the river. "Do you want to fish, or do you want to go back?" he asked
Stormleg laughed. "Yes, you can." he said, with the same level of sarcasm in his voice.

He glanced at the river. "Do you want to fish, or do you want to go back?" he asked

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Serach walks along the other side of the bank, ignoring Stormleg and the rouge. He carries on into the woods, having replaced the rat and mouse. Just a bird left.
Serach walks along the other side of the bank, ignoring Stormleg and the rouge. He carries on into the woods, having replaced the rat and mouse. Just a bird left.
nZJa3n3.png
Mistybreeze watched the sky. She looked at her surroundings, then trotted around. She was trying to find mouse bile, and a few other things. Eventually, she spotted a mouse, and pounced, killing it in a swift bite. She buried it near camp, then set off to find other things. Birch sap, and sorrel. Maybe Silvi would help her out. She followed the foxes scent trail until she found the fox.

"Hey Silvi? Could you help me with something?" she asked cheerfully.
Mistybreeze watched the sky. She looked at her surroundings, then trotted around. She was trying to find mouse bile, and a few other things. Eventually, she spotted a mouse, and pounced, killing it in a swift bite. She buried it near camp, then set off to find other things. Birch sap, and sorrel. Maybe Silvi would help her out. She followed the foxes scent trail until she found the fox.

"Hey Silvi? Could you help me with something?" she asked cheerfully.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

"I think I'll grab some more fish, then head back and place them in the kill pile." Poppyseed responded. He waited for a bigger fish to come along, like a trout or carp. "How about you, Stormleg?" Poppyseed questioned.
"I think I'll grab some more fish, then head back and place them in the kill pile." Poppyseed responded. He waited for a bigger fish to come along, like a trout or carp. "How about you, Stormleg?" Poppyseed questioned.
Lesbian
She/her today
Silvi poked her head up. 'Why? The clan clearly doesn't trust me, and I'm sure they don't want me around their medicine cat.' she scowled slightly, still annoyed with Bitterear.
Silvi poked her head up. 'Why? The clan clearly doesn't trust me, and I'm sure they don't want me around their medicine cat.' she scowled slightly, still annoyed with Bitterear.
nZJa3n3.png
Mistybreeze shook her head. "The clan does trust you, and I trust you completely, besides giving clanmates herbs without my permission. If it makes you feel better, i'll let Bitterear take the exact herb you gave him if his wounds sting anymore."

She glanced at the fox. "Besides, someone has to watch you. Correct me if i'm wrong, but you're the only fox that knows about herbs like you do, and your the one that's going to have pups. I would suggest coming into the clan, if your mate is ok with it. I mean you're the only cat or fox that can help me, or has a good enough knowledge of herbs to know what to do..... at least in this clan." She sat back, waiting for her response.
Mistybreeze shook her head. "The clan does trust you, and I trust you completely, besides giving clanmates herbs without my permission. If it makes you feel better, i'll let Bitterear take the exact herb you gave him if his wounds sting anymore."

She glanced at the fox. "Besides, someone has to watch you. Correct me if i'm wrong, but you're the only fox that knows about herbs like you do, and your the one that's going to have pups. I would suggest coming into the clan, if your mate is ok with it. I mean you're the only cat or fox that can help me, or has a good enough knowledge of herbs to know what to do..... at least in this clan." She sat back, waiting for her response.

~ she/they! biromantic!!