Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | warriors roleplay! IC
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107
Dovefeather wakes up from her short nap and yawns. The she-cat slowly sits up, tiredness clinging to her blue eyes. As the drowsiness fades away she begins cleaning herself. She starts with licking her paw and gently bringing it over her face and ears. Then moves on to the rest of her body. She tries her best to reach the hard spots and groom down all of her messy fur from sleeping. When she's finished, Dovefeather sits outside of her den and watches the clan go by while trying not to fall back asleep.
Dovefeather wakes up from her short nap and yawns. The she-cat slowly sits up, tiredness clinging to her blue eyes. As the drowsiness fades away she begins cleaning herself. She starts with licking her paw and gently bringing it over her face and ears. Then moves on to the rest of her body. She tries her best to reach the hard spots and groom down all of her messy fur from sleeping. When she's finished, Dovefeather sits outside of her den and watches the clan go by while trying not to fall back asleep.
Silvi sighed lightly, then stood up. 'I won't stay in the clan, but I'll help you.' she waited for Mistybreeze to move to the side before walking out, revealing a tunnel behind her. She looks at the cat. 'What do you need to find?'
Silvi sighed lightly, then stood up. 'I won't stay in the clan, but I'll help you.' she waited for Mistybreeze to move to the side before walking out, revealing a tunnel behind her. She looks at the cat. 'What do you need to find?'
nZJa3n3.png
Mistybreeze cocked her head to one side. "Sorrel, if that's ok." She glanced at the fox, she enjoyed her company, even if the fox didn't like her's. "I'm going to find birch sap."

It was interesting, foxes tried to be independent, but they were actually pretty nice. "But at least visit the clan. I like hanging around you."

Mistybreeze cocked her head to one side. "Sorrel, if that's ok." She glanced at the fox, she enjoyed her company, even if the fox didn't like her's. "I'm going to find birch sap."

It was interesting, foxes tried to be independent, but they were actually pretty nice. "But at least visit the clan. I like hanging around you."

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Silvi smiled, 'I'll see if I can find some.' she looks around the small clearing, moving to the edges. She could smell sorrel close by. She easily found the small plant and picked it carefully in her mouth, holding it so the leaves wouldn't be damaged.
Silvi smiled, 'I'll see if I can find some.' she looks around the small clearing, moving to the edges. She could smell sorrel close by. She easily found the small plant and picked it carefully in her mouth, holding it so the leaves wouldn't be damaged.
nZJa3n3.png
Mistybreeze glanced around, her eyes settling on a birch tree not to far away. She digs her claw into the bark, and grabs a dock leaf from a nearby bush. The sap drops onto the leaf, and she carrys it back to where the started, careful to not let it spill.
Mistybreeze glanced around, her eyes settling on a birch tree not to far away. She digs her claw into the bark, and grabs a dock leaf from a nearby bush. The sap drops onto the leaf, and she carrys it back to where the started, careful to not let it spill.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Silvi drops the plant carefully. 'Do you need more?' she glanced at Mistybreeze. Maybe she wasn't that bad. Better than most of the clan.

(the alert got lost, sorry!)
Silvi drops the plant carefully. 'Do you need more?' she glanced at Mistybreeze. Maybe she wasn't that bad. Better than most of the clan.

(the alert got lost, sorry!)
nZJa3n3.png
Mistybreeze shook her head. "No, that's enough." she said, somehow managing to speak around the bundle in her mouth. "Could you carry it to my den? After that you can leave, or rest, or something you foxes do." She grinned around the leaf bundle, then started off towards the camp.

(oof, it's fine, it happens to me all the time!)
Mistybreeze shook her head. "No, that's enough." she said, somehow managing to speak around the bundle in her mouth. "Could you carry it to my den? After that you can leave, or rest, or something you foxes do." She grinned around the leaf bundle, then started off towards the camp.

(oof, it's fine, it happens to me all the time!)

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Silvi huffed, smiling, but picked it up and followed. The walked into camp and she could feel the curious stares. Silvi was tempted to snarl at them, panic them, but didn't. She would be amused, but no one else would.
Silvi huffed, smiling, but picked it up and followed. The walked into camp and she could feel the curious stares. Silvi was tempted to snarl at them, panic them, but didn't. She would be amused, but no one else would.
nZJa3n3.png
Mistybreeze glanced at the cats and rolled her eyes, the cats in her clan overreacted so much. "Here." she said, as she put the bundle on a rock shelf in her den. "You can set it over there if you want." She watched the fox with amusement. "How's Vulcan going to react when he finds out your gone, or worse, helping a cat?"

(i'm just going to say that she asks for help a lot, and she enjoys hanging out with foxes IDK)
Mistybreeze glanced at the cats and rolled her eyes, the cats in her clan overreacted so much. "Here." she said, as she put the bundle on a rock shelf in her den. "You can set it over there if you want." She watched the fox with amusement. "How's Vulcan going to react when he finds out your gone, or worse, helping a cat?"

(i'm just going to say that she asks for help a lot, and she enjoys hanging out with foxes IDK)

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Silvi puts it down on the shelf. 'He'll be worried if he finds I'm gone, but he won't mind me helping you. Sure, he's overprotective, but Vulcan trusts you.' she explains. 'Its more likely Serach, Isla's brother, will overreact.'

(I think Slivi likes Misty. She's warming up to her.)
Silvi puts it down on the shelf. 'He'll be worried if he finds I'm gone, but he won't mind me helping you. Sure, he's overprotective, but Vulcan trusts you.' she explains. 'Its more likely Serach, Isla's brother, will overreact.'

(I think Slivi likes Misty. She's warming up to her.)
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107