Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | warriors roleplay! IC
Serach looked around at the tom with baleful eyes. 'Need hunting lessons again, hmm?' he turned around and walked off, brush tail waving. Isla would meet up with him ahead.

Isla bounded up to her brother, licking his face. Serach batted her away slightly and jumped over her, knocking her paws away. She falls over with a yip and bounds up, laughing. 'Mean! Did you see Vulcan?'
Serach looked around at the tom with baleful eyes. 'Need hunting lessons again, hmm?' he turned around and walked off, brush tail waving. Isla would meet up with him ahead.

Isla bounded up to her brother, licking his face. Serach batted her away slightly and jumped over her, knocking her paws away. She falls over with a yip and bounds up, laughing. 'Mean! Did you see Vulcan?'
nZJa3n3.png
Dovefeather walks through the entrance of the camp, her tail held high and her ears perked. "Good to finally be home." She mumbles under her breath before turning towards Poppyseed. "We need to get those wounds of yours cleaned. I don't want them getting infected." She says to the tom while running the tip of her tail over them, trying to guess how bad they were. They didn't seem terrible to her, but they could still easily get infected without proper care. "Come on then." She flicks her tail, motioning for him to follow her as she walks towards the medicine cat den.
Dovefeather walks through the entrance of the camp, her tail held high and her ears perked. "Good to finally be home." She mumbles under her breath before turning towards Poppyseed. "We need to get those wounds of yours cleaned. I don't want them getting infected." She says to the tom while running the tip of her tail over them, trying to guess how bad they were. They didn't seem terrible to her, but they could still easily get infected without proper care. "Come on then." She flicks her tail, motioning for him to follow her as she walks towards the medicine cat den.
Poppyseed's hair rose on his back as that stupid fox quipped back at him. He didn't let his anger get to his head though, he had to calm himself down. He had to be paitent. He walked across the camp with the other cats, and to keep up his act, he asked, "This looks very final, are there any more camps around here? As I've mentioned, I've been looking for the four clans that live in the woods. I don't know where they are, but I have had many people lead me to them." He questioned the cats.
Poppyseed's hair rose on his back as that stupid fox quipped back at him. He didn't let his anger get to his head though, he had to calm himself down. He had to be paitent. He walked across the camp with the other cats, and to keep up his act, he asked, "This looks very final, are there any more camps around here? As I've mentioned, I've been looking for the four clans that live in the woods. I don't know where they are, but I have had many people lead me to them." He questioned the cats.
Lesbian
She/her today
I'm a Fool, No More, No Less.
Hellenistic Pagan (I do witchcraft and I believe in the Greek Gods)
The tom tried to not let his feelings get out of hand as the medicine cat put her tail on his wounds, he knew that this was just to tell how bad they were.
The tom tried to not let his feelings get out of hand as the medicine cat put her tail on his wounds, he knew that this was just to tell how bad they were.
Lesbian
She/her today
As Dovefeather walks into her den she nods. "Yes, there are other camps around here. Moonclan camp, Cloudclan camp, and snowclan camp." She answer his question before continuing on with her work. "Just take a seat right there." She point to a moss nest in the corner of her den. She walks away from him and comes back in a heartbeat, carrying Goldenrod and black comfrey roots. She begins chewing the goldenrod into a poultice and spreads it across his wounds. "This'll help your wounds heal. And-" She stops for a second to chew up the roots before putting it on his claw marks. "-This'll help to soothe them." She steps back and smiles at him. "There!" She says, proud of her work.
As Dovefeather walks into her den she nods. "Yes, there are other camps around here. Moonclan camp, Cloudclan camp, and snowclan camp." She answer his question before continuing on with her work. "Just take a seat right there." She point to a moss nest in the corner of her den. She walks away from him and comes back in a heartbeat, carrying Goldenrod and black comfrey roots. She begins chewing the goldenrod into a poultice and spreads it across his wounds. "This'll help your wounds heal. And-" She stops for a second to chew up the roots before putting it on his claw marks. "-This'll help to soothe them." She steps back and smiles at him. "There!" She says, proud of her work.
Poppyseed replies "Oh great Starclan! I've made it? Wow, I guess I'll be staying here for the rest of my life. This is the place I was looking for." He flinched as the poultice was smeared on his wounds, after the inital stinging feeling, it cooled them down.
Poppyseed replies "Oh great Starclan! I've made it? Wow, I guess I'll be staying here for the rest of my life. This is the place I was looking for." He flinched as the poultice was smeared on his wounds, after the inital stinging feeling, it cooled them down.
Lesbian
She/her today
Serach brought Isla back to camp. She hadn't been able to hunt for a while, so he picked up some food and gave it to her. Isla ate the mice happily and started on the bird, taking the feathers away.
Serach brought Isla back to camp. She hadn't been able to hunt for a while, so he picked up some food and gave it to her. Isla ate the mice happily and started on the bird, taking the feathers away.
nZJa3n3.png
The she-cat flicks his ear softly with her tail. "Now you just have to take it easy for the next few days. Don't work yourself to hard or your wounds will open up again." She explains to him, in a stern motherly voice. "Understand?" She questions with her head tilted to the side. Before waiting for his response, she settles down in front of him and begins talking once more. "You've been searching for clan cats? For how long? And was Seaclan the clan you wanted to join?" She asks him, now intrigued. She wanted to know more about the loners stories. She was very interested in them, almost like a kit listening to an elder tell a story.
The she-cat flicks his ear softly with her tail. "Now you just have to take it easy for the next few days. Don't work yourself to hard or your wounds will open up again." She explains to him, in a stern motherly voice. "Understand?" She questions with her head tilted to the side. Before waiting for his response, she settles down in front of him and begins talking once more. "You've been searching for clan cats? For how long? And was Seaclan the clan you wanted to join?" She asks him, now intrigued. She wanted to know more about the loners stories. She was very interested in them, almost like a kit listening to an elder tell a story.
Serach picks up the bird and sheds the feathers, handing it to his sister. Sh takes it and starts to eat, looking around the clan. 'Just eat. Then you need to leave.' he muttered. She nodded and finished the bird. 'I'll see you later.' she mumbles then turns around and leaves.
Serach picks up the bird and sheds the feathers, handing it to his sister. Sh takes it and starts to eat, looking around the clan. 'Just eat. Then you need to leave.' he muttered. She nodded and finished the bird. 'I'll see you later.' she mumbles then turns around and leaves.
nZJa3n3.png
"I didn't know the names of the clans, and I didn't care which one. I had just heard stories of how great they were and that it was the best place for a cat to live. I was born with a kittypet mother and a loner father. Neither of them expected kits, but it happened. My mom said she thought she was what the twolegs call "Neutered" but I don't know. Either way, I and my two siblings came about, and I went with my father whilst my other two siblings were with my mom. My dad wanted more kits with him, but my mom said that the kits would be safer with her. I ate mostly rats and whatever birds we could get. Once my dad died, he told me of the four clans, and how I should go there if I wanted to live a full life. I went through many territories, many being twolegplace. Once, a twoleg aimed a long silver tail at me, but one end was open, and then it made a loud noise and a dust cloud rose next to me. I don't know what it was, but the other twolegs were yelling a lot and I think I caught the word "Gun" I don't know if that was the tail the twoleg was shooting or if that was the name of the twoleg or what. But I ran away from it. Many cats haven't heard of the four clans, but some have. Every time I ran across another cat, I asked them if they knew where the four clans lived. I think I traveled for about four moons? Maybe five? I can't really remember. Anyways, about a moon into my journey, I met a beautiful grey tortoiseshell cat. Her name was Birch, and she was a loner, like me. We became mates, and soon she had kits. We had three toms and one she-cat. We named the toms Grey, Jasper, and Robin, and we named the she-cat Ginger. Birch and our kits lived for about three more sunrises after that. I was hunting to get enough food for Birch and our kits, and I came back to a fox coming into the cave. That fox was a red color. Before I could do anything, the fox pounced onto my mate, it scratched her belly and hind legs, I jumped into the fray, but I was kicked off by the fox. Because I had hit my leg, it hurt to move it, so I couldn't do anything, but I tired to get to the fox before any more damage could be done. But it killed my kits, who were squealing for their mom, with a bite to the neck. It then killed Birch with a scratch to the throat. I had to watch my beautiful mate bleed to death. I hope her and our kits are in Starclan, and are happy with the lush grass and plentiful food. I stayed there for another moon before continuing my journey. I made sure to ask for directions as usual, and eventually, I noticed a place filled with mice and rats. I decided to settle down there for a little bit, and two sunrises later, I heard a yowl in the woods, I ran towards the source, scented fox, and you know the rest from there" Poppyseed replied.
"I didn't know the names of the clans, and I didn't care which one. I had just heard stories of how great they were and that it was the best place for a cat to live. I was born with a kittypet mother and a loner father. Neither of them expected kits, but it happened. My mom said she thought she was what the twolegs call "Neutered" but I don't know. Either way, I and my two siblings came about, and I went with my father whilst my other two siblings were with my mom. My dad wanted more kits with him, but my mom said that the kits would be safer with her. I ate mostly rats and whatever birds we could get. Once my dad died, he told me of the four clans, and how I should go there if I wanted to live a full life. I went through many territories, many being twolegplace. Once, a twoleg aimed a long silver tail at me, but one end was open, and then it made a loud noise and a dust cloud rose next to me. I don't know what it was, but the other twolegs were yelling a lot and I think I caught the word "Gun" I don't know if that was the tail the twoleg was shooting or if that was the name of the twoleg or what. But I ran away from it. Many cats haven't heard of the four clans, but some have. Every time I ran across another cat, I asked them if they knew where the four clans lived. I think I traveled for about four moons? Maybe five? I can't really remember. Anyways, about a moon into my journey, I met a beautiful grey tortoiseshell cat. Her name was Birch, and she was a loner, like me. We became mates, and soon she had kits. We had three toms and one she-cat. We named the toms Grey, Jasper, and Robin, and we named the she-cat Ginger. Birch and our kits lived for about three more sunrises after that. I was hunting to get enough food for Birch and our kits, and I came back to a fox coming into the cave. That fox was a red color. Before I could do anything, the fox pounced onto my mate, it scratched her belly and hind legs, I jumped into the fray, but I was kicked off by the fox. Because I had hit my leg, it hurt to move it, so I couldn't do anything, but I tired to get to the fox before any more damage could be done. But it killed my kits, who were squealing for their mom, with a bite to the neck. It then killed Birch with a scratch to the throat. I had to watch my beautiful mate bleed to death. I hope her and our kits are in Starclan, and are happy with the lush grass and plentiful food. I stayed there for another moon before continuing my journey. I made sure to ask for directions as usual, and eventually, I noticed a place filled with mice and rats. I decided to settle down there for a little bit, and two sunrises later, I heard a yowl in the woods, I ran towards the source, scented fox, and you know the rest from there" Poppyseed replied.
Lesbian
She/her today