Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Private FR Roleplay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
“I ha-have to go get a friend who might b-be able to help. W-Where should I meet y-you?”
“I ha-have to go get a friend who might b-be able to help. W-Where should I meet y-you?”
“Hmm...” Stellaluna looked around quickly.
“See that bunch of purple trees over there? Go in and walk about forty paces. Turn right and you’ll find a spire of blue crystal. Meet me there- but don’t go anywhere else, it’s extremely easy to get lost. Whatever you do, do NOT touch the crystal.” With that, Stellaluna climbed back up the tree and jumped away.
“Hmm...” Stellaluna looked around quickly.
“See that bunch of purple trees over there? Go in and walk about forty paces. Turn right and you’ll find a spire of blue crystal. Meet me there- but don’t go anywhere else, it’s extremely easy to get lost. Whatever you do, do NOT touch the crystal.” With that, Stellaluna climbed back up the tree and jumped away.
Dagriohm nodded before he took flight.

He went to go find Sonya.

It took him 10 minutes to find her, she was fiddling with some sort of machine.

“S-Sonya! I need h-help.”

“Can’t ya tell I’m busy, Dag?!”

“Yeah, b-but I kinda messed up.”

“Again? What did ya do?”

“... Broke someone’s goggles so they need t-them fixed and you k-know how I get.”

Sonya sighed.

“You big goofball.” She jumped on Dagriohm head.

“Where we headin’?”

“You’ll see.” He said before taking off once more.

He managed to find the place the little dragon was talking about.

Sonya looked at the crystal, gaping.

“This is so pretty! Do you think that the dragon would mind if I get a sample? I’d kill to run some tests on this thing!” Sonya said, looking at it from different angles.

“Th-The dragon said d-don’t touch it...”

“What’s the worst that could happen? The end of the world?”
Dagriohm nodded before he took flight.

He went to go find Sonya.

It took him 10 minutes to find her, she was fiddling with some sort of machine.

“S-Sonya! I need h-help.”

“Can’t ya tell I’m busy, Dag?!”

“Yeah, b-but I kinda messed up.”

“Again? What did ya do?”

“... Broke someone’s goggles so they need t-them fixed and you k-know how I get.”

Sonya sighed.

“You big goofball.” She jumped on Dagriohm head.

“Where we headin’?”

“You’ll see.” He said before taking off once more.

He managed to find the place the little dragon was talking about.

Sonya looked at the crystal, gaping.

“This is so pretty! Do you think that the dragon would mind if I get a sample? I’d kill to run some tests on this thing!” Sonya said, looking at it from different angles.

“Th-The dragon said d-don’t touch it...”

“What’s the worst that could happen? The end of the world?”
Stellaluna clambered into her treehouse and plunked the goggles into a drawer. She relit her lantern and prepared to go to her new acquaintance.
Stellaluna clambered into her treehouse and plunked the goggles into a drawer. She relit her lantern and prepared to go to her new acquaintance.
Sonya looked at Dagriohm before looking at the crystal again.

“I’m gonna touch it.”

“N-No!!”

But it was already too late as the smaller Fae was touching the blue crystal.

Dagriohm bounded away to go hide behind the nearest tree.
Sonya looked at Dagriohm before looking at the crystal again.

“I’m gonna touch it.”

“N-No!!”

But it was already too late as the smaller Fae was touching the blue crystal.

Dagriohm bounded away to go hide behind the nearest tree.
(This is Sonya :) <a href="https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59835450">)
(This is Sonya :) <a href="https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59835450">)
(Sonya has a really cool scale pattern)
Stellaluna bounded over and then saw the smaller fae poking the crystal.
“What are you doing?!” She hissed and yanked the fae away. “You’re going to kill Vachel!!”
(Sonya has a really cool scale pattern)
Stellaluna bounded over and then saw the smaller fae poking the crystal.
“What are you doing?!” She hissed and yanked the fae away. “You’re going to kill Vachel!!”
Sonya blinked rapidly.

“I thought Dagriohm was just being paranoid like he always is! I also don’t even know who that is, so...” Sonya Said, rolling her eyes

(I got her off the market place for gems I think? I have too many dragons :’))

Sonya blinked rapidly.

“I thought Dagriohm was just being paranoid like he always is! I also don’t even know who that is, so...” Sonya Said, rolling her eyes

(I got her off the market place for gems I think? I have too many dragons :’))

“Look, now you’ve entered the aura and....” Stellaluna dug away the soil near the crystal, careful not to touch it. At the base of the jewel were dark blue tendrils, ever so slowly creeping up it.
“Look, now you’ve entered the aura and....” Stellaluna dug away the soil near the crystal, careful not to touch it. At the base of the jewel were dark blue tendrils, ever so slowly creeping up it.
“HEY! DAG! DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S THIS COO COO IS TALKIN ABOUT?” She yelled at Dagriohm.

Dagriohm rapidly shook his head, more of an indicator for her to stop talking than an actual answer though Sonya didn’t realise this.

“Just a question, what are you talking about? I deal with mechanics, not with whatever... this is.”
“HEY! DAG! DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S THIS COO COO IS TALKIN ABOUT?” She yelled at Dagriohm.

Dagriohm rapidly shook his head, more of an indicator for her to stop talking than an actual answer though Sonya didn’t realise this.

“Just a question, what are you talking about? I deal with mechanics, not with whatever... this is.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76