Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Private FR Roleplay!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
“Magical Biology? I have a friend who is very dear to me, and every time a dragon like you sticks their aura on the crystal, part of his soul is destroyed. Must I spell it out to you?”

(Stellaluna: sAlTiNeSs InTeNsIfIeS)
“Magical Biology? I have a friend who is very dear to me, and every time a dragon like you sticks their aura on the crystal, part of his soul is destroyed. Must I spell it out to you?”

(Stellaluna: sAlTiNeSs InTeNsIfIeS)
“Ok magic, got it. Magic doesn’t exist, but whatever makes you feel better.”

Dagriohm sighed, hiding his face in his paws, shaking his head.

“Theta is going to lose her mind...”

“What’s lil princess gonna do? Start a revolution? Hah! She can’t even lift a twig, if the rumours are true, she’s going to end up even further in exile that her siblings.”
“Ok magic, got it. Magic doesn’t exist, but whatever makes you feel better.”

Dagriohm sighed, hiding his face in his paws, shaking his head.

“Theta is going to lose her mind...”

“What’s lil princess gonna do? Start a revolution? Hah! She can’t even lift a twig, if the rumours are true, she’s going to end up even further in exile that her siblings.”
“MhMnHmH.”
“MhMnHmH.”
Sonya turned to Stellaluna.

“You okay, sweetie? You need to go sit down or something?”
Sonya turned to Stellaluna.

“You okay, sweetie? You need to go sit down or something?”
“Just making sure y’all still knew I was here.”
“Just making sure y’all still knew I was here.”
“Well, what do you want me to do then? You were the dragon that needed help right?”
“Well, what do you want me to do then? You were the dragon that needed help right?”
She turned to the Tundra, then back to Sonya. “Yeah. You know anything about crystalline glass?”
She turned to the Tundra, then back to Sonya. “Yeah. You know anything about crystalline glass?”
“That stuff, seriously? I can do you better than that stuff. Crystalline cracks real easy and they always fog up. Hard fairy paper is much better, trust me. I’ve replaced the glass of my goggles with that 3 years ago and it doesn’t even have a tiny crack in it.”
“That stuff, seriously? I can do you better than that stuff. Crystalline cracks real easy and they always fog up. Hard fairy paper is much better, trust me. I’ve replaced the glass of my goggles with that 3 years ago and it doesn’t even have a tiny crack in it.”
She snorted, “Works fine for me. Just be careful. Vachel enchanted them or something. And before you say anything- I do magical biology. Not enchantments.”
She snorted, “Works fine for me. Just be careful. Vachel enchanted them or something. And before you say anything- I do magical biology. Not enchantments.”
“He’s starting to sound like your boyfriend or somethin’” Sonya said, rolling her eyes looking closely at the goggles.

“I can also get you a new paint job, there’s a fair amount of rust on these things.”
“He’s starting to sound like your boyfriend or somethin’” Sonya said, rolling her eyes looking closely at the goggles.

“I can also get you a new paint job, there’s a fair amount of rust on these things.”
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76