Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Private FR Roleplay!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76
Stellaluna let out a sound that sounded a little like a hiss. “My treehouse house isn’t that far away. Please no more surprises.” She landed and gestured north.
Stellaluna let out a sound that sounded a little like a hiss. “My treehouse house isn’t that far away. Please no more surprises.” She landed and gestured north.
“Can’t promise anything.” Sonya and Theta said.
“Can’t promise anything.” Sonya and Theta said.
(Yo?)
(Yo?)
(Sorry)
They eventually cam to a giant, ancient tree with gold leaves.
“This way.” When they climbed up into the treehouse, they were greeted by an immense collection of runes, tables, notes, books, and feathers. Lots and lots of feathers. In the middle of the circular room, a lapis colored dragon was almost completely hidden in a giant book.
(Sorry)
They eventually cam to a giant, ancient tree with gold leaves.
“This way.” When they climbed up into the treehouse, they were greeted by an immense collection of runes, tables, notes, books, and feathers. Lots and lots of feathers. In the middle of the circular room, a lapis colored dragon was almost completely hidden in a giant book.
Sonya looked at the dragon.

“Yo, is that the dragon you kept whining about?” Sonya Asked.

Theta looked around.

“Woah, and I thought the treasury room back at the castle was impressive. This puts everything in there to shame.”

Sonya rolled her eyes.

“We get it. You’re a princess, princess.”

“Don’t call me that, Royal Alchemist.”

“I’ll call you whatever I want, Princess.”
Sonya looked at the dragon.

“Yo, is that the dragon you kept whining about?” Sonya Asked.

Theta looked around.

“Woah, and I thought the treasury room back at the castle was impressive. This puts everything in there to shame.”

Sonya rolled her eyes.

“We get it. You’re a princess, princess.”

“Don’t call me that, Royal Alchemist.”

“I’ll call you whatever I want, Princess.”
The lapis dragon looked up at Sonya, then at Theta. “I don’t know wether to take that as an insult or a compliment, but thank you?” He flapped his wings in an odd sort of way to stand up. He leaned on a rather old looking cauldron, “I am Vachel. Who exactly are you?”
Stellaluna quietly climbed up higher into one of the lofts, digging in a drawer or something.
The lapis dragon looked up at Sonya, then at Theta. “I don’t know wether to take that as an insult or a compliment, but thank you?” He flapped his wings in an odd sort of way to stand up. He leaned on a rather old looking cauldron, “I am Vachel. Who exactly are you?”
Stellaluna quietly climbed up higher into one of the lofts, digging in a drawer or something.
“Oh yeah! You were that dragon! I’m Sonya, the Royal Alchemist of the Burrows, and this is Princess Theta of the Burrows.”

Theta waved.
“Oh yeah! You were that dragon! I’m Sonya, the Royal Alchemist of the Burrows, and this is Princess Theta of the Burrows.”

Theta waved.
“That dragon? Oh, please don’t tell me that Stell-“
“Hey Vachel? Where’d you put the rune fuser?” Stellaluna yelled from the loft.
“It’s down here.” Vachel yelled back. He turned back to Theta and Sonya. “What did she break this time?”
“That dragon? Oh, please don’t tell me that Stell-“
“Hey Vachel? Where’d you put the rune fuser?” Stellaluna yelled from the loft.
“It’s down here.” Vachel yelled back. He turned back to Theta and Sonya. “What did she break this time?”
“She broke her goggles thing. I’m the one fixing them and I have no idea why Theta is here.”

“I got bored because Mom and Dad are guarding the new eggs and Dagriohm was away so I decided to follow you.”

Sonya turned to Vachel.

“She usually does this.”
“She broke her goggles thing. I’m the one fixing them and I have no idea why Theta is here.”

“I got bored because Mom and Dad are guarding the new eggs and Dagriohm was away so I decided to follow you.”

Sonya turned to Vachel.

“She usually does this.”
Vachel groaned.
“Stella, do you know how long it took me to enchant those?!”
Stellaluna jumped down, holding something in her claws. “Got the rune fuser. Don’t worry, it’s not that bad.”
Vachel rolled his eyes and looked back at Sonya and Theta. “Sorry I’m not in the greatest mood today. This enchantment I’ve been working on is being finicky, and someone touched my life crystal.”
Vachel groaned.
“Stella, do you know how long it took me to enchant those?!”
Stellaluna jumped down, holding something in her claws. “Got the rune fuser. Don’t worry, it’s not that bad.”
Vachel rolled his eyes and looked back at Sonya and Theta. “Sorry I’m not in the greatest mood today. This enchantment I’ve been working on is being finicky, and someone touched my life crystal.”
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76