Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Private FR Roleplay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
“I-It’s fi-fine.” He said, glancing at the hatchling for just a moment.
“I-It’s fi-fine.” He said, glancing at the hatchling for just a moment.
Stellaluna was desperately trying to get the pieces of glass back together, muttering quietly. It was as if she had almost forgotten about the older dragons near her.
Stellaluna was desperately trying to get the pieces of glass back together, muttering quietly. It was as if she had almost forgotten about the older dragons near her.
"I-I can he-help you fix t-those if y-you want." He stuttered.
"I-I can he-help you fix t-those if y-you want." He stuttered.
Stellaluna looked at the tundra dragon.
“Really?” She asked, almost with a bit of wonder in her voice. “These are made from crystalline glass, and I can’t even fit the pieces back together!”
Stellaluna looked at the tundra dragon.
“Really?” She asked, almost with a bit of wonder in her voice. “These are made from crystalline glass, and I can’t even fit the pieces back together!”
"I'll try m-my be-best to fix it."
"I'll try m-my be-best to fix it."
She smiled, “Really? Thank you!”
She paused. “I’m Stellaluna.” She turned to the other dragon as well. “Sorry about my observing you. I’ve never met any full-grown dragons before,” she turned back to the tundra dragon. “Especially any who have fur. I think that’s cool.”
She smiled, “Really? Thank you!”
She paused. “I’m Stellaluna.” She turned to the other dragon as well. “Sorry about my observing you. I’ve never met any full-grown dragons before,” she turned back to the tundra dragon. “Especially any who have fur. I think that’s cool.”
“N-No problem, a-and th-thank you.”
“N-No problem, a-and th-thank you.”
She smiled and then collected the rest of the glass shards, and stood back up.
She smiled and then collected the rest of the glass shards, and stood back up.
(I don’t really know what to do here y’all- sorry-)
(I don’t really know what to do here y’all- sorry-)
(It’s oki)
Stellaluna fished around in her little satchel and pulled out a lantern.
“I have more supplies at my treehouse. I got a lot of other stuff there, too.” She turned to the jade-green dragon. “Do you need anything?”
(It’s oki)
Stellaluna fished around in her little satchel and pulled out a lantern.
“I have more supplies at my treehouse. I got a lot of other stuff there, too.” She turned to the jade-green dragon. “Do you need anything?”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76