Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thrill of the Hunt OOC
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111
Yup. Unless Valentine goes after him.
Oh wait a minute I mixed them up its Maverick who has the collar DOH forgive me
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-02-14 19:40:50" ] Yup. Unless Valentine goes after him. Oh wait a minute I mixed them up its Maverick who has the collar DOH forgive me [/quote] Whoever gets there first XD
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-02-14 19:40:50:

Whoever gets there first XD
I still have to edit in Valentine... On mobile... And post on two other RPs... *slumps in chair and spills orange juice all over myself but is to lazy to care*
I still have to edit in Valentine... On mobile... And post on two other RPs... *slumps in chair and spills orange juice all over myself but is to lazy to care*
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

honestly wanna headcanon that Zinnia can speak a very small amount of russian from a course she took in middle school lol-

also quick heads up, I'll be at disney today so I may be slow to replies!

if any of you want pictures, please let me know and I'll be happy to try and get to you.

Feel free to request any! The park is Animal Kingdom.
honestly wanna headcanon that Zinnia can speak a very small amount of russian from a course she took in middle school lol-

if any of you want pictures, please let me know and I'll be happy to try and get to you.

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Kfkdnsjd dkdnfhfkdnd

I had a ton of work, sorry. I try to get a post out today
Kfkdnsjd dkdnfhfkdnd

I had a ton of work, sorry. I try to get a post out today
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-15 05:43:26" ] honestly wanna headcanon that Zinnia can speak a very small amount of russian from a course she took in middle school lol- also quick heads up, I'll be at disney today so I may be slow to replies! if any of you want pictures, please let me know and I'll be happy to try and get to you. Feel free to request any! The park is Animal Kingdom. [/quote] hfnghfnhfnghfnghfng i'd love pictures! but it's all up to you.
CrystalCatStudio wrote on 2020-02-15 05:43:26:

hfnghfnhfnghfnghfng i'd love pictures! but it's all up to you.
I thought I wouldn't be able to get on
But I just got the wifi password
So my activity will just be low
I thought I wouldn't be able to get on
But I just got the wifi password
So my activity will just be low
IAo5t.gif edYjn.gif aY6Sf.gif J3FLM.gif AsNfv.gif
Please click eggs! They'll die if they don't hatch soon ;^;
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2020-02-15 06:35:30" ] [quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-15 05:43:26" ] honestly wanna headcanon that Zinnia can speak a very small amount of russian from a course she took in middle school lol- also quick heads up, I'll be at disney today so I may be slow to replies! if any of you want pictures, please let me know and I'll be happy to try and get to you. Feel free to request any! The park is Animal Kingdom. [/quote] hfnghfnhfnghfnghfng i'd love pictures! but it's all up to you. [/quote] any animals you'd like to see?
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2020-02-15 06:35:30:

any animals you'd like to see?
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
[quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-15 06:47:23" ] [quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2020-02-15 06:35:30" ] [quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-15 05:43:26" ] honestly wanna headcanon that Zinnia can speak a very small amount of russian from a course she took in middle school lol- also quick heads up, I'll be at disney today so I may be slow to replies! if any of you want pictures, please let me know and I'll be happy to try and get to you. Feel free to request any! The park is Animal Kingdom. [/quote] hfnghfnhfnghfnghfng i'd love pictures! but it's all up to you. [/quote] any animals you'd like to see? [/quote] honestly, i love all animals so... just take pics if you can :P
CrystalCatStudio wrote on 2020-02-15 06:47:23:
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2020-02-15 06:35:30:

any animals you'd like to see?

honestly, i love all animals so... just take pics if you can :P
[quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-15 05:43:26" ] honestly wanna headcanon that Zinnia can speak a very small amount of russian from a course she took in middle school lol- [/quote] Or... she just whips out her phone and uses Google Translate. I’m pretty sure they have a thing where you type in what you want to say and a voice actually says it in the language.

Or... she just whips out her phone and uses Google Translate.

I’m pretty sure they have a thing where you type in what you want to say and a voice actually says it in the language.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111