Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thrill of the Hunt OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=7]Rain[/size][/font] pounded the ground in the perfect, pretty suburban neighborhood. It was almost dusk- and the storm clouds made it as dark as night. Lightning flashed above the neighborhood, and the ominous rumbling of thunder seemed to foreshadow the grim sight to come. A black dodge challenger was parked on the side of the road, with heavily tinted windows. There were two people inside- dressed in full, professional suits and armed to the teeth. “You sure this is the right place, Gerry? This doesn’t seem like the place for... Well, for one of them to be here.” One of them said, crossing their legs in the passenger seat and unbuckling their seatbelt. It was a young woman, with dark skin, chocolate brown hair in a neat braid over her shoulder, and a pair of startling blue eyes. She had a skeptical look on her face, with her full lips set in a smirk and her brow raised. The older man behind the wheel clenched his jaw- his hazel eyes scanned the house they were parked in front of, and he rolled his broad shoulders and glanced over at her. His salt-and-pepper hair was buzzed short, and a couple of scars marred his overall attractive features. “That’s where you greenhorns never suspect them to be, - hiding in plain sight. There’s more food here, and the missing persons reports have been getting more and more common in this area. There’s definitely a Prowler around here. Stay close, Sam- The family reported a large animal hiding in their shed, larger than normal. Just follow my lead and you’ll be alright.” He opened the door and grabbed the umbrella he had underneath his seat and walked up to the house door. The young woman followed, straightening out her suit skirt and opening her umbrella as she walked out. Gerry adjusted his tie as he walked up to the door, then rang the doorbell. A young caucasion woman with light hair and green eyes answered the door. The smell of food wafted to the door, making Sam’s mouth water and Gerry clench his jaw at. “Are you… Animal Control?” The lady looked confused. A little boy- no more then three, ran up to the door and grabbed her leg. “Suits!” The toddler laughed, shooting out the door and grabbing onto Gerry’s pantleg. The older man didn’t even flinch and didn’t look down at the child. He shifted his weight slightly, then looked straight at the woman and clasped his hands behind his back. Sam almost laughed-seeing Gerry uncomfortable was about the only entertainment she got these days. She decided to answer the woman’s question, ignoring Gerry’s instructions earlier with a sly smile on her face. “You could say that. Where was the animal spotted? Did it try to attack anyone?” She asked politely, her friendly blue eyes a stark contrast to Gerry’s stern hazel ones. “No… it just- it locked itself in the shed. I think it was an accident, but you may have to break the door down. We don’t mind- just get that thing away from our house. It… it didn’t look… normal.” She bit her nails and looked down at her little boy, then grabbed him away from Gerry and held him with one arm. “Don’t worry ma’am, we’ll handle it. Just stay in your house- you may want to close the blinds, as well.” Gerry answered her. The lady showed them to her backyard, then shut the gate behind them and ran back into her house to avoid getting soaked by the rain. Sam shut her umbrella and took off her suit jacket, then set it on the fence and rolled up her white shirt sleeves, revealing polished silver metal that was engraved with jet black tribal markings.. The rain bounced off her arms with little tinks, like sleet on a tin roof. Gerry rolled his eyes at her and pulled a Glock out of his suit jacket and grumbled something at her. “Back in my day we didn’t have cyborg enhancements to do our dirty work for us. We did it plain, flesh, bone, and with good ol' 9 mils.” He cocked the gun, putting a bullet in the chamber and they strode the shed. Sam grinned and grabbed the handle, then ripped it off and kicked the door in, then stepped back for Gerry to scope it out. A young woman- probably in her late teens, was huddled in the corner of the shed. Her platinum blond hair and soaked, and she was dressed in a torn, blood stained black tank top and a ripped, red splattered pair of gray sweatpants. Their arms were sullied with mud and blood, and the most striking feature was the veins and arteries- they were gray-black and pulsing powerfully, and her eyes were puffy and red from sobbing. Her canine teeth were long and pointed, and the blood splattered all over her face and dripping out of her mouth were the perfect description of a Prowler possessing a human body. “H… help… me…” She choked out, her voice doubled, like someone was talking behind her. Sam grimaced at the stench coming from the room, and sighted the ragged, mostly eaten human corpse in the corner of the small shed. “Don’t worry, miss. We’ll help you out. What’s your name?” Gerry said softly, lowering his weapon and let his jaw slack and his expression soften. The woman pulled her blood-streaked platinum blonde hair back and spoke so quietly Sam could barely hear her. “I… I don’t… I don’t know.” She broke down in sobs, curling up and letting out a rack of coughs. Sam couldn’t help feeling bad for the poor woman, but the veins and the blood- it all pointed to the same thing. A Prowler had taken her visage, and she could be overtaken by their hunger any second. The shadows gathering around her were proof something like that was about to happen- and Sam could feel it. There was no way to stop a Prowler from overtaking their prey, it was only a matter of time until she was the monster itself. The second they were possessed, they would be that way for the rest of their lives. Prowlers never changed hosts. She walked over quickly and pulled a syringe out of her pocket and stabbed the woman in the neck with it before the Prowler could grab hold, and the woman went limp on the floor. “Poor thing. Let’s go. I’ll carry her to the car, you can tell the family everything is taken care of, if I may suggest.” Sam said, lifting the woman up in her arms and glancing down at her pitifully, [i]You’re gonna wish you’d have died here, honey.[/i]Sam thought, then exited the shed and carried the poor girl to the car. [img]https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*VVt5RnGyjGBYpAUKVpYRGg.png[/img] [color=#870505] [font=century][size=8][i]Prowlers[/i][/size][/font]- the very incantation of shadows and magic. No one knows where they came from, but as long as humans have dominated the landscape, they have been lurking in the shadows as silent, lethal hunters with an unquenchable hunger for human flesh. Why do they kill- for sustenance? To live? No- Prowlers don’t eat to stay alive. They hunt for the pure joy of it- the thrill of the hunt, the taste of their prey against their tongue. These monsters are pure demon, with no humanity or respect for life. They hide in the dark places, in the living places, in the light places, in places ranging from elementary schools to your local Wal-Mart. Prowlers recently have gained the ability to inhabit a host- a human they choose to posses and become one with. After they have done this- they lose their conscience, their ability to think, and only retain their hunger and the pleasure of hunting humans- but their strength and their hunger remain inside the human they have taken- and the power they now share with the person is enough to feed their bloodlust and the human’s visage is enough to keep them hidden and fulfill their need for human flesh easier. [/color] [color=#243554] To combat these creatures, now wolves in sheeps clothing, even if the humans they have possessed don’t know it yet, a secret agency has developed throughout the years of human civilization. They are known as [font=century][size=8][i]Hunters[/i][/size][/font]- and they possess the technology and cunning and training to combat the strength and ruthlessness of the Prowlers. Their job is a simple- yet difficult one. Collect the possessed, kill the Prowlers, and stay alive.[/color] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nQKMW1LWXuiuU5D8zMsVEgPguVTYDNGFkk_H8rM_QH8/edit (HA Lore) [color=#870505] So what happens to the people who have been possessed? Only the Hunter agency knows- some believe experimentation, others think they are humanely euthanized to ease their longing for human flesh. But the truth is more cruel than what the media suggests. This story is about the Possessed- the poor human souls overtaken by a Prowler bloodlust. This story is not happy. This story is not one with a happy ending. Thiers is one of pain, one of tragedy. So be wary- The ending is drenched in blood and the tears of the Possessed.[/color] [img]https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*VVt5RnGyjGBYpAUKVpYRGg.png[/img] Okay- now that THAT’S out of the way, time to kind of give a brief setting to this tragedy. Occasionally, a possessed human can control their Prowler abilities, which consist of superhuman reflexes and senses as a general give-in (and those are always present whether they are in human form or Prowler form,) then that Prowlers unique ability afterwards. They can control these abilities with strong willpower and may be turned into a Hunter, but are still kept on lockdown in a high security prison where they can pretty much do whatever they want as long as they stay inside the walls (Because the Hunter scientists like to study their behavior) until they are sent on missions. They are given cybernetic enhancements to help better their control- since the Prowlers control is only on human flesh. I was inspired by both Sprinklez1234’s RP and Dragonclaw101’s RP, also a little bit of the anime Demonslayer and Tokyo Ghoul XD so if they seem similar in any way that's why :D. RULES- ~No crazy Overpowered characters, but honestly a little bit of crazy fighting and insane battles is really fun to write so just don’t go over the line of killing EVERYTHING in sight but do please have fun with your writing. ~Be kind to your fellow RPers. ~Follow FR guidelines- also, no one liners and keep your grammar in check. ~I would rather we keep the character limit to two per Rper- I don't want to flood it with characters. Forms! [font=century][size=8] Name: (Typically its one they give themselves- when the Prowler posses them, most of the time they get serious amnesia) Age: Gender: Sexuality: Personality: Appearance: Shift Appearance: (When the are 'overtaken' by the Prowlers power, they typically morph forms. This can be something as simple as their pupils becoming slit to their entire bodies taking on the form of a monster.) Prowler Ability: Background: (Since a lot of the Possessed have amnesia, this could just consist of how they were captured and the brief period before the possession a and how it happened.) Cybernetic Enhancements: (You can just say none if they don't have them, but they can range from an eye to legs or even freaking gun arms or something, be as anime as you want XD) Ranking: (Possessed Hunter, Possessed, Hunted ((Still on the run)) and Regular Hunter) Spots- 1. { Dragonclaw101} 2. {Sprinklez1234} 3. 4. {DarkOverLight} 5. { DynastyRule} 6. {Sigursson} 7. {CrystalCatStudio} 8. {EmeraldJubilee} 9. {Symphony7} 10. {Possible open to SilverSong92) RP thread! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2818646
Rain pounded the ground in the perfect, pretty suburban neighborhood. It was almost dusk- and the storm clouds made it as dark as night. Lightning flashed above the neighborhood, and the ominous rumbling of thunder seemed to foreshadow the grim sight to come. A black dodge challenger was parked on the side of the road, with heavily tinted windows. There were two people inside- dressed in full, professional suits and armed to the teeth.
“You sure this is the right place, Gerry? This doesn’t seem like the place for... Well, for one of them to be here.” One of them said, crossing their legs in the passenger seat and unbuckling their seatbelt. It was a young woman, with dark skin, chocolate brown hair in a neat braid over her shoulder, and a pair of startling blue eyes. She had a skeptical look on her face, with her full lips set in a smirk and her brow raised.
The older man behind the wheel clenched his jaw- his hazel eyes scanned the house they were parked in front of, and he rolled his broad shoulders and glanced over at her. His salt-and-pepper hair was buzzed short, and a couple of scars marred his overall attractive features. “That’s where you greenhorns never suspect them to be, - hiding in plain sight. There’s more food here, and the missing persons reports have been getting more and more common in this area. There’s definitely a Prowler around here. Stay close, Sam- The family reported a large animal hiding in their shed, larger than normal. Just follow my lead and you’ll be alright.” He opened the door and grabbed the umbrella he had underneath his seat and walked up to the house door.
The young woman followed, straightening out her suit skirt and opening her umbrella as she walked out. Gerry adjusted his tie as he walked up to the door, then rang the doorbell. A young caucasion woman with light hair and green eyes answered the door. The smell of food wafted to the door, making Sam’s mouth water and Gerry clench his jaw at.
“Are you… Animal Control?” The lady looked confused. A little boy- no more then three, ran up to the door and grabbed her leg.
“Suits!” The toddler laughed, shooting out the door and grabbing onto Gerry’s pantleg. The older man didn’t even flinch and didn’t look down at the child. He shifted his weight slightly, then looked straight at the woman and clasped his hands behind his back. Sam almost laughed-seeing Gerry uncomfortable was about the only entertainment she got these days. She decided to answer the woman’s question, ignoring Gerry’s instructions earlier with a sly smile on her face.
“You could say that. Where was the animal spotted? Did it try to attack anyone?” She asked politely, her friendly blue eyes a stark contrast to Gerry’s stern hazel ones.
“No… it just- it locked itself in the shed. I think it was an accident, but you may have to break the door down. We don’t mind- just get that thing away from our house. It… it didn’t look… normal.” She bit her nails and looked down at her little boy, then grabbed him away from Gerry and held him with one arm.
“Don’t worry ma’am, we’ll handle it. Just stay in your house- you may want to close the blinds, as well.” Gerry answered her.
The lady showed them to her backyard, then shut the gate behind them and ran back into her house to avoid getting soaked by the rain. Sam shut her umbrella and took off her suit jacket, then set it on the fence and rolled up her white shirt sleeves, revealing polished silver metal that was engraved with jet black tribal markings.. The rain bounced off her arms with little tinks, like sleet on a tin roof. Gerry rolled his eyes at her and pulled a Glock out of his suit jacket and grumbled something at her.
“Back in my day we didn’t have cyborg enhancements to do our dirty work for us. We did it plain, flesh, bone, and with good ol' 9 mils.” He cocked the gun, putting a bullet in the chamber and they strode the shed. Sam grinned and grabbed the handle, then ripped it off and kicked the door in, then stepped back for Gerry to scope it out.
A young woman- probably in her late teens, was huddled in the corner of the shed. Her platinum blond hair and soaked, and she was dressed in a torn, blood stained black tank top and a ripped, red splattered pair of gray sweatpants. Their arms were sullied with mud and blood, and the most striking feature was the veins and arteries- they were gray-black and pulsing powerfully, and her eyes were puffy and red from sobbing. Her canine teeth were long and pointed, and the blood splattered all over her face and dripping out of her mouth were the perfect description of a Prowler possessing a human body.
“H… help… me…” She choked out, her voice doubled, like someone was talking behind her. Sam grimaced at the stench coming from the room, and sighted the ragged, mostly eaten human corpse in the corner of the small shed.
“Don’t worry, miss. We’ll help you out. What’s your name?” Gerry said softly, lowering his weapon and let his jaw slack and his expression soften. The woman pulled her blood-streaked platinum blonde hair back and spoke so quietly Sam could barely hear her.
“I… I don’t… I don’t know.” She broke down in sobs, curling up and letting out a rack of coughs. Sam couldn’t help feeling bad for the poor woman, but the veins and the blood- it all pointed to the same thing. A Prowler had taken her visage, and she could be overtaken by their hunger any second. The shadows gathering around her were proof something like that was about to happen- and Sam could feel it. There was no way to stop a Prowler from overtaking their prey, it was only a matter of time until she was the monster itself. The second they were possessed, they would be that way for the rest of their lives. Prowlers never changed hosts.
She walked over quickly and pulled a syringe out of her pocket and stabbed the woman in the neck with it before the Prowler could grab hold, and the woman went limp on the floor.
“Poor thing. Let’s go. I’ll carry her to the car, you can tell the family everything is taken care of, if I may suggest.” Sam said, lifting the woman up in her arms and glancing down at her pitifully,
You’re gonna wish you’d have died here, honey.Sam thought, then exited the shed and carried the poor girl to the car.

1*VVt5RnGyjGBYpAUKVpYRGg.png

Prowlers- the very incantation of shadows and magic. No one knows where they came from, but as long as humans have dominated the landscape, they have been lurking in the shadows as silent, lethal hunters with an unquenchable hunger for human flesh. Why do they kill- for sustenance? To live?
No- Prowlers don’t eat to stay alive. They hunt for the pure joy of it- the thrill of the hunt, the taste of their prey against their tongue. These monsters are pure demon, with no humanity or respect for life. They hide in the dark places, in the living places, in the light places, in places ranging from elementary schools to your local Wal-Mart.
Prowlers recently have gained the ability to inhabit a host- a human they choose to posses and become one with. After they have done this- they lose their conscience, their ability to think, and only retain their hunger and the pleasure of hunting humans- but their strength and their hunger remain inside the human they have taken- and the power they now share with the person is enough to feed their bloodlust and the human’s visage is enough to keep them hidden and fulfill their need for human flesh easier.

To combat these creatures, now wolves in sheeps clothing, even if the humans they have possessed don’t know it yet, a secret agency has developed throughout the years of human civilization. They are known as Hunters- and they possess the technology and cunning and training to combat the strength and ruthlessness of the Prowlers. Their job is a simple- yet difficult one. Collect the possessed, kill the Prowlers, and stay alive.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nQKMW1LWXuiuU5D8zMsVEgPguVTYDNGFkk_H8rM_QH8/edit
(HA Lore)

So what happens to the people who have been possessed? Only the Hunter agency knows- some believe experimentation, others think they are humanely euthanized to ease their longing for human flesh. But the truth is more cruel than what the media suggests.
This story is about the Possessed- the poor human souls overtaken by a Prowler bloodlust. This story is not happy. This story is not one with a happy ending. Thiers is one of pain, one of tragedy. So be wary- The ending is drenched in blood and the tears of the Possessed.

1*VVt5RnGyjGBYpAUKVpYRGg.png

Okay- now that THAT’S out of the way, time to kind of give a brief setting to this tragedy. Occasionally, a possessed human can control their Prowler abilities, which consist of superhuman reflexes and senses as a general give-in (and those are always present whether they are in human form or Prowler form,) then that Prowlers unique ability afterwards. They can control these abilities with strong willpower and may be turned into a Hunter, but are still kept on lockdown in a high security prison where they can pretty much do whatever they want as long as they stay inside the walls (Because the Hunter scientists like to study their behavior) until they are sent on missions. They are given cybernetic enhancements to help better their control- since the Prowlers control is only on human flesh.
I was inspired by both Sprinklez1234’s RP and Dragonclaw101’s RP, also a little bit of the anime Demonslayer and Tokyo Ghoul XD so if they seem similar in any way that's why :D.

RULES-

~No crazy Overpowered characters, but honestly a little bit of crazy fighting and insane battles is really fun to write so just don’t go over the line of killing EVERYTHING in sight but do please have fun with your writing.
~Be kind to your fellow RPers.
~Follow FR guidelines- also, no one liners and keep your grammar in check.
~I would rather we keep the character limit to two per Rper- I don't want to flood it with characters.

Forms!

Name: (Typically its one they give themselves- when the Prowler posses them, most of the time they get serious amnesia)
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Shift Appearance: (When the are 'overtaken' by the Prowlers power, they typically morph forms. This can be something as simple as their pupils becoming slit to their entire bodies taking on the form of a monster.)
Prowler Ability:
Background: (Since a lot of the Possessed have amnesia, this could just consist of how they were captured and the brief period before the possession a and how it happened.)
Cybernetic Enhancements: (You can just say none if they don't have them, but they can range from an eye to legs or even freaking gun arms or something, be as anime as you want XD)
Ranking: (Possessed Hunter, Possessed, Hunted ((Still on the run)) and Regular Hunter)

Spots-
1. { Dragonclaw101}
2. {Sprinklez1234}
4. {DarkOverLight}
5. { DynastyRule}
6. {Sigursson}
7. {CrystalCatStudio}
8. {EmeraldJubilee}
9. {Symphony7}
10. {Possible open to SilverSong92)

RP thread!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2818646
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Wow! Amazing! Gonna just... really quick... Make the character limit lol... Naw, I've only gotten one in this little mind of mine at the moment.
Name: Mavrick
Sexuality: Bi (I guess? Can't really tell until I've rp'd with the character)
Personality: Mavrick's a bit shy. He doesn't talk much and keeps to himself. He will retreat into himself if he's in a stressful situation. When he does open up, he's funny and caring.
Appearance:

Dirty blonde hair kept at about shoulder length. Scrawny form and clothes hand too lose on him. Pale skin and green eyes that are a bit too big.

Shift Appearance: Gains long black fingers and tongue, a long tail with spikes on the end and yellow eyes. Black ram's horns too.
Prowler Ability: Can warp the thoughts and dreams of humans, giving them waking nightmares and hellish hallucinations
Background: Maverick was on the run for years before he was caught. He'd tried hiding, attacking, hunting and begging, but was ultimately forced to lock himself in a locker room and wait for someone to find him. Someone did and was killed. 17 people were killed in that incident alone. He thought he was glad when the hunters found him. He was wrong.
Cybernetic Enhancements: None for this bro
Ranking: Possessed
What can the Prowlers do, exactly? I'd hate to make a wrong one...
Wow! Amazing! Gonna just... really quick... Make the character limit lol... Naw, I've only gotten one in this little mind of mine at the moment.
Name: Mavrick
Sexuality: Bi (I guess? Can't really tell until I've rp'd with the character)
Personality: Mavrick's a bit shy. He doesn't talk much and keeps to himself. He will retreat into himself if he's in a stressful situation. When he does open up, he's funny and caring.
Appearance:

Dirty blonde hair kept at about shoulder length. Scrawny form and clothes hand too lose on him. Pale skin and green eyes that are a bit too big.

Shift Appearance: Gains long black fingers and tongue, a long tail with spikes on the end and yellow eyes. Black ram's horns too.
Prowler Ability: Can warp the thoughts and dreams of humans, giving them waking nightmares and hellish hallucinations
Background: Maverick was on the run for years before he was caught. He'd tried hiding, attacking, hunting and begging, but was ultimately forced to lock himself in a locker room and wait for someone to find him. Someone did and was killed. 17 people were killed in that incident alone. He thought he was glad when the hunters found him. He was wrong.
Cybernetic Enhancements: None for this bro
Ranking: Possessed
What can the Prowlers do, exactly? I'd hate to make a wrong one...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Reserve a spot for me plz! Imma be bacc after my testing :,D
Reserve a spot for me plz! Imma be bacc after my testing :,D
Reserve spot! Also, what powers are allowed?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ERsCXKF2SrJS1NMWH2p6NsSEmUOgOzv7Kn4icz__vI/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ERsCXKF2SrJS1NMWH2p6NsSEmUOgOzv7Kn4icz__vI/edit?usp=sharing
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
Reserve spot please!
I’m make a hunter >:33
Reserve spot please!
I’m make a hunter >:33
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[quote name="Nightshadaw" date="2020-02-06 05:05:29" ] Reserve spot! Also, what powers are allowed? [/quote] I probably should have clarified that XD so I was thinking just regular supernatural things, like control of ice and fire, invisibility, flight, super strength, etc...things in that range. Prowlers overall in their shifted form have higher strength, stamina, ad reflexes. Depending on the Prowler form they can have their own strengths, like a large form would be stronger, but slower, a small, agile for would be faster, ext... I didn't really put lots of specs cause I wanted to give you all lots of freedom. I'm okay with a little overpowered, even, just not Mary sue Gary sue type situations.
Nightshadaw wrote on 2020-02-06 05:05:29:
I probably should have clarified that XD so I was thinking just regular supernatural things, like control of ice and fire, invisibility, flight, super strength, etc...things in that range.
Prowlers overall in their shifted form have higher strength, stamina, ad reflexes. Depending on the Prowler form they can have their own strengths, like a large form would be stronger, but slower, a small, agile for would be faster, ext... I didn't really put lots of specs cause I wanted to give you all lots of freedom. I'm okay with a little overpowered, even, just not Mary sue Gary sue type situations.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-02-06 07:28:21" ] [quote name="Nightshadaw" date="2020-02-06 05:05:29" ] Reserve spot! Also, what powers are allowed? [/quote] I probably should have clarified that XD so I was thinking just regular supernatural things, like control of ice and fire, invisibility, flight, super strength, etc...things in that range. [/quote] So... Not warping the thoughts and dreams of humans, giving them waking nightmares and hellish hallucinations. They scream and feel their mouth filling with blood. They try to spit it out. It's thier tongue. They fall to the floor. They- That's enough outta me ;) But in that range, yes?
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-02-06 07:28:21:
Nightshadaw wrote on 2020-02-06 05:05:29:
I probably should have clarified that XD so I was thinking just regular supernatural things, like control of ice and fire, invisibility, flight, super strength, etc...things in that range.
So... Not warping the thoughts and dreams of humans, giving them waking nightmares and hellish hallucinations. They scream and feel their mouth filling with blood.

They try to spit it out. It's thier tongue.

They fall to the floor. They-

That's enough outta me ;)

But in that range, yes?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Yes! That's fine! Go nuts XD

Edit- @Dragonclaw101 your character is accepted, btw :3
Yes! That's fine! Go nuts XD

Edit- @Dragonclaw101 your character is accepted, btw :3
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

@SanguineShadow
So, could I ask for an oddly specific power?

I was thinking my character would have a tail when the Prowler's powers activated. Like a lethal, weapon-like tail with metal-ish spikes. I was thinking that my character could potentially be a telepath-like creature. If the tail spikes go slightly under the skin, my character is able to basically read the victim's mind like an open book and potentially modify their memory and try to influence them. Without physical contact, though, he would only have empath-like abilities (being able to accurately perceive emotions and intentions.)

Would this be allowed?
@SanguineShadow
So, could I ask for an oddly specific power?

I was thinking my character would have a tail when the Prowler's powers activated. Like a lethal, weapon-like tail with metal-ish spikes. I was thinking that my character could potentially be a telepath-like creature. If the tail spikes go slightly under the skin, my character is able to basically read the victim's mind like an open book and potentially modify their memory and try to influence them. Without physical contact, though, he would only have empath-like abilities (being able to accurately perceive emotions and intentions.)

Would this be allowed?
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
@Nightshadaw

Sure! That's a really interesting ability! I like it, its different and creative. Like I said, I like everyone having a lot of freedom to use pretty much whatever powers they have come up with, as long as they aren't mary-gary sue.
@Nightshadaw

Sure! That's a really interesting ability! I like it, its different and creative. Like I said, I like everyone having a lot of freedom to use pretty much whatever powers they have come up with, as long as they aren't mary-gary sue.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111