Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [TRPG E0] The Convergence
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43
[columns][font=times new roman]Autiot had shown no signs of movement, or that he'd even been aware of the words spoken by the dractare in the chamber, until his eyes snapped open and he stood from his spot meditating near the Icewarden statue. He felt chilled to his core, the words of his deity still ringing through his head. A glance at his hand showed where he'd sliced the back and blood beaded to the surface. He wiped any moisture from his eyes and turned to the rest of the group, blinking in surprise as he noticed Seraphina and Eden's missing presences.[/font][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38902766][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/389028/38902766.png[/img][/url][/columns] -----
Autiot had shown no signs of movement, or that he'd even been aware of the words spoken by the dractare in the chamber, until his eyes snapped open and he stood from his spot meditating near the Icewarden statue.

He felt chilled to his core, the words of his deity still ringing through his head. A glance at his hand showed where he'd sliced the back and blood beaded to the surface. He wiped any moisture from his eyes and turned to the rest of the group, blinking in surprise as he noticed Seraphina and Eden's missing presences.
38902766.png

Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[b]Behrad[/b][emoji=plague rune size=1] Behrad shook his head as he came back into himself. The Plaguebringer had spoken, and he felt a faint grin spread across his face. She had faith in him, even if he didn't have faith in himself. He glanced down at his right hand, shaking the droplets of blood off of it as they formed on his tan skin. The tears that had once been in his eyes were gone now, as he was filled with renewed confidence, as he rolled his shoulders and glanced around the cavern. The other Dractares were in a similar state to Behrad, and he wondered what they had seen. He was going to speak, but seen some of the solemn looks on a few of the Dractares faces, and thought better of it. Instead, he leaned against the nearest wall, waiting for the other Dractares to complete their visions, a faint smile still gracing his face.
Behrad

Behrad shook his head as he came back into himself. The Plaguebringer had spoken, and he felt a faint grin spread across his face. She had faith in him, even if he didn't have faith in himself. He glanced down at his right hand, shaking the droplets of blood off of it as they formed on his tan skin. The tears that had once been in his eyes were gone now, as he was filled with renewed confidence, as he rolled his shoulders and glanced around the cavern.

The other Dractares were in a similar state to Behrad, and he wondered what they had seen. He was going to speak, but seen some of the solemn looks on a few of the Dractares faces, and thought better of it. Instead, he leaned against the nearest wall, waiting for the other Dractares to complete their visions, a faint smile still gracing his face.
MBjujvx.png
Mazon gasped and jerked back, looking around to see herself back in the Cairn. Or had she never left at all? The vision had been so powerful she could have sworn she had fallen straight down. She set Eiko down so she could bandage her hand.
Mazon gasped and jerked back, looking around to see herself back in the Cairn. Or had she never left at all? The vision had been so powerful she could have sworn she had fallen straight down. She set Eiko down so she could bandage her hand.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/473969/47396863p.png[/img][nextcol] [nextcol]Psilocybe came back to reality without fuss. He was shaking, his hands clasped together, with warmth radiating through his face and his very core. He felt the touch of the cool air in the chamber and closed his eyes, savoring the sensation of the vision for just one moment longer. He felt numb, unable to process the full gravity of what he'd just experienced. For now, he was content to bask in a lingering sense of comfort for as long as it would last.
47396863p.png Psilocybe came back to reality without fuss. He was shaking, his hands clasped together, with warmth radiating through his face and his very core. He felt the touch of the cool air in the chamber and closed his eyes, savoring the sensation of the vision for just one moment longer.

He felt numb, unable to process the full gravity of what he'd just experienced. For now, he was content to bask in a lingering sense of comfort for as long as it would last.
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
[center][font=courier new]21. [b]SERAPHINA[/b] and [b]EDEN[/b] are interrupted by [b]WRATH[/b] and her troops.[/center] ----- [columns][center][color=transparent].............................[/color] [font=Courier New][size=5][b][color=B6A915]EDEN[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YHkaKZj.png[/img] [b][color=D64646]WRATH[/b][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LmTwFgU.png[/img] [nextcol] [sub]Eden stops dead in her tracks when she senses a presence beside hers and Seraphina's, and turns to face a heavy-set Bogsneak breathing in her face. In spite of this, she doesn't move much, save to clasp her hands over her midsection. "[color="B6A915"][i]Wrath, how out of character it is for you to send one of your men to intimidate me rather than do it yourself.[/i][/color]" The Bogsneak growls, but Wrath raises a hand to quiet him. "[color=D64646][i]Ain't here for you, witch,[/i][/color]" she says, then nodding her head in Seraphina's direction. "[color=D64646][i]Where's the rest of the jesters, eh?[/i][/color]" The Imperial woman pauses once more, lips pressing into a thin, cold line. For once, it appears she's showing an emotion other than compassion: the vague facsimile of rage and ire. "[color=B6A915][i]They are in the Cairn, paying homage to their patron deities.[/i][/color]" This response causes Wrath to bark out a laughter, jerking her head so that several of her troops start moving towards the entrance. Eden glides in front of them, holding her arms out wide while her brow creases with anger. "[color=B6A915][i]What in Lightweaver's name do you think you're doing, Wrath? This is a sacred place, you will not let your band of brutes desecrate it. If you want the Eleven... I will get them myself.[/i][/color]" With the soft swish of robes, Eden walks over to Seraphina, grasping the other's hands between her own. She seems clammier than before, and the smile somewhat strained. "[color=B6A915][i]My child, please do not do anything rash, Wrath is just as her name suggests. You are strong but not nearly enough to take on both her and her army. I will be back in a moment.[/i][/color]" Then she's gone, disappearing back into the great stone temple. It takes her mere moments to arrive back at the large chamber filled with the statues of the deities, looking paler than normal and with a desperate cadence to her voice. "[color=B6A915][i]Your presence have been requested, champions, please follow me back to the surface.[/i][/color]"
21. SERAPHINA and EDEN are interrupted by WRATH and her troops.

EDEN
YHkaKZj.png

WRATH
LmTwFgU.png

Eden stops dead in her tracks when she senses a presence beside hers and Seraphina's, and turns to face a heavy-set Bogsneak breathing in her face. In spite of this, she doesn't move much, save to clasp her hands over her midsection. "Wrath, how out of character it is for you to send one of your men to intimidate me rather than do it yourself." The Bogsneak growls, but Wrath raises a hand to quiet him. "Ain't here for you, witch," she says, then nodding her head in Seraphina's direction. "Where's the rest of the jesters, eh?"

The Imperial woman pauses once more, lips pressing into a thin, cold line. For once, it appears she's showing an emotion other than compassion: the vague facsimile of rage and ire. "They are in the Cairn, paying homage to their patron deities." This response causes Wrath to bark out a laughter, jerking her head so that several of her troops start moving towards the entrance. Eden glides in front of them, holding her arms out wide while her brow creases with anger. "What in Lightweaver's name do you think you're doing, Wrath? This is a sacred place, you will not let your band of brutes desecrate it. If you want the Eleven... I will get them myself."

With the soft swish of robes, Eden walks over to Seraphina, grasping the other's hands between her own. She seems clammier than before, and the smile somewhat strained. "My child, please do not do anything rash, Wrath is just as her name suggests. You are strong but not nearly enough to take on both her and her army. I will be back in a moment." Then she's gone, disappearing back into the great stone temple. It takes her mere moments to arrive back at the large chamber filled with the statues of the deities, looking paler than normal and with a desperate cadence to her voice.

"Your presence have been requested, champions, please follow me back to the surface."
[columns] [center][font=gabriola][color=FEE366][size=6]Seraphina[/size][/color][/font] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/406438/40643781p.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] ----- Seraphina was stunned into silence for a few moments, as Wrath's whole display of strength was... a little bit over-the-top, to say the least. She turned to face Wrath with a rather bored look on her face. If the nocturne thought this large of an army was needed to intimidate them, she was only more determined to appear unimpressed. She remained quiet, simply sizing up the other and ignoring the troops with her. She wasn't planning on doing anything rash (Eden was certainly wise to suggest that), but then again, who knew what could happen when Wrath was around? She had proven to be nothing but quick-tempered and headstrong so far. ----- [/columns]
Seraphina
40643781p.png

Seraphina was stunned into silence for a few moments, as Wrath's whole display of strength was... a little bit over-the-top, to say the least. She turned to face Wrath with a rather bored look on her face. If the nocturne thought this large of an army was needed to intimidate them, she was only more determined to appear unimpressed.

She remained quiet, simply sizing up the other and ignoring the troops with her. She wasn't planning on doing anything rash (Eden was certainly wise to suggest that), but then again, who knew what could happen when Wrath was around? She had proven to be nothing but quick-tempered and headstrong so far.
Roach | they/it | FR+3
aroshi%20lyssa.png
[columns][font=times new roman]Autiot's pulse spiked when Eden returned and Seraphina stayed out of sight. Who would be requesting their presence next? He was a bit tired from the vision, and a quick glance around the room indicated everybody else was in different states of shock, happiness or sadness. [b]"Of course, let's not waste any time,"[/b] Autiot rumbled gently, walking to the entrance of the chamber. He brushed past Eden, and stood slightly behind her in the hallway. Reaching up, he tugged his wolfskin a little lower over his face and ran his hand over his pendant. He was distracted by his thoughts, and perhaps not as nervous as he should be considering the imperial woman's state when she came to fetch them.[/font][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38902766][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/389028/38902766.png[/img][/url][/columns] -----
Autiot's pulse spiked when Eden returned and Seraphina stayed out of sight. Who would be requesting their presence next? He was a bit tired from the vision, and a quick glance around the room indicated everybody else was in different states of shock, happiness or sadness.

"Of course, let's not waste any time," Autiot rumbled gently, walking to the entrance of the chamber. He brushed past Eden, and stood slightly behind her in the hallway. Reaching up, he tugged his wolfskin a little lower over his face and ran his hand over his pendant. He was distracted by his thoughts, and perhaps not as nervous as he should be considering the imperial woman's state when she came to fetch them.
38902766.png

Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51316250][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/513163/51316250.png[/img][/url][/center]----- [font=times new roman]Talle drifted slowly back into awareness, the raw and powerful nature of the vision she had received lingering in the form of trembles that shivered up and down her body. Her breathing was labored, heart beating a mile a minute, perhaps even faster. Visions were not new to her--they found her as vivid memories in her sleep, handed on by particularly insistent spirits. But this one was real and visceral, digging deep into her and not quite releasing her from its talons. Every image burned itself like a firebrand into her mind and she knew that she would never, ever forget what she saw. The Stormcatcher's words bounced around her mind insistently, and she let herself stand still before his statue and mull them over until they quieted. Until voices rang out and summoned her back to reality. Eden, ghostly pale and hovering by the stairs, relayed a request for them to leave the Cairn. Talle almost attempted refusal, some deeply buried and very pious part of her wanting nothing more than to remain here in this secluded chamber and consider what she had seen. But Eden's tone was desperate in a way that shook any dissenting thoughts right out of Talle's brain, and Seraphina's absence wasn't lost on her, either. This was a matter that demanded attention. She stepped forward alongside the Ice champion, Autiot. [b]"Lead the way,"[/b] was all she said, not quite able to manage much else. -----
51316250.png

Talle drifted slowly back into awareness, the raw and powerful nature of the vision she had received lingering in the form of trembles that shivered up and down her body. Her breathing was labored, heart beating a mile a minute, perhaps even faster. Visions were not new to her--they found her as vivid memories in her sleep, handed on by particularly insistent spirits. But this one was real and visceral, digging deep into her and not quite releasing her from its talons. Every image burned itself like a firebrand into her mind and she knew that she would never, ever forget what she saw. The Stormcatcher's words bounced around her mind insistently, and she let herself stand still before his statue and mull them over until they quieted. Until voices rang out and summoned her back to reality.

Eden, ghostly pale and hovering by the stairs, relayed a request for them to leave the Cairn. Talle almost attempted refusal, some deeply buried and very pious part of her wanting nothing more than to remain here in this secluded chamber and consider what she had seen. But Eden's tone was desperate in a way that shook any dissenting thoughts right out of Talle's brain, and Seraphina's absence wasn't lost on her, either. This was a matter that demanded attention.

She stepped forward alongside the Ice champion, Autiot. "Lead the way," was all she said, not quite able to manage much else.

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][font=courier new]22. [b]EDEN[/b] takes [b]THE ELEVEN[/b] to the surface.[/center] ----- [columns][center][color=transparent].............................[/color] [font=Courier New][size=5][b][color=B6A915]EDEN[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YHkaKZj.png[/img] [b][color=D64646]WRATH[/b][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LmTwFgU.png[/img] [nextcol] [sub]Eden and Parisa share worried glances for but a brief second before Eden turns to face the stairwell. "[color="B6A915"][i]Please follow me,[/color][/i]", is the only thing she says before disappearing up the steps. Wrath barely seems to notice Seraphina's presence, watching the entrance to the Cairn with hawk-like intensity. Her men shuffle back and forth on their feet, and she growls at them and at once they go rigid. When the Eleven emerge from the temple, she barks something at her soldiers in a tongue that only they seem to understand. "[color="D64646"][i]Sin an' Virtue had a little conversation, got into a bit of a disagreement about when you halfshells should leave. Sin's got no sway over me but fer once I agreed with him.[/i][/color]" Each dractare suddenly finds themselves catching a small pack fitted with essentials. "[color=D64646][i]Time is of the essence, but more importantly, the sooner you're out of here the happier I'll be. So you're leaving for Croswell [b]now[/b]. Any objections?[/i][/color]" Though it's clear that she's most definitely not looking for an answer. [quote name="ITEM GET"] [center][font=corbel][b]Everyone[/b] received the following item(s):[/center] ----- [font=courier new][b]EXPLORER'S PACK[/b][/font] [indent][sub]A backpack containing a bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, torch (10), rations (10), waterskin, and hempen rope
22. EDEN takes THE ELEVEN to the surface.

EDEN
YHkaKZj.png

WRATH
LmTwFgU.png

Eden and Parisa share worried glances for but a brief second before Eden turns to face the stairwell. "Please follow me,", is the only thing she says before disappearing up the steps.

Wrath barely seems to notice Seraphina's presence, watching the entrance to the Cairn with hawk-like intensity. Her men shuffle back and forth on their feet, and she growls at them and at once they go rigid. When the Eleven emerge from the temple, she barks something at her soldiers in a tongue that only they seem to understand. "Sin an' Virtue had a little conversation, got into
a bit of a disagreement about when you halfshells should leave. Sin's got no sway over me but fer once I agreed with him.
" Each dractare suddenly finds themselves catching a small pack fitted with essentials. "Time is of the essence, but more importantly, the sooner you're out of here the happier I'll be. So you're leaving for Croswell now. Any objections?" Though it's clear that she's most definitely not looking for an answer.

ITEM GET wrote:
Everyone received the following item(s):

EXPLORER'S PACK
A backpack containing a bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, torch (10), rations (10), waterskin, and hempen rope

"I'd rather not leave without anything to defend myself with," Mazon said, catching the thrown bag. "Too many beasts, not to mention wandering Shades. Is there a place we can buy weapons around here?"
"I'd rather not leave without anything to defend myself with," Mazon said, catching the thrown bag. "Too many beasts, not to mention wandering Shades. Is there a place we can buy weapons around here?"
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43