Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Grayson:

His hand gently ran across Jax's arm, his hand ready to catch him in case he slipped or something. Leading the way out of the emergency department, he glanced at Jax, "No problem, I'm always happy to be by your side."

Gray shook his head, "No, I've never broken anything either, and I'd like to keep it that way." Gray's dark eyes looked down at Jax's cast and he said, "What do you want for dinner tonight? You can have anything."
Grayson:

His hand gently ran across Jax's arm, his hand ready to catch him in case he slipped or something. Leading the way out of the emergency department, he glanced at Jax, "No problem, I'm always happy to be by your side."

Gray shook his head, "No, I've never broken anything either, and I'd like to keep it that way." Gray's dark eyes looked down at Jax's cast and he said, "What do you want for dinner tonight? You can have anything."
Jaxton:

"Hmm..." He thought about what to eat and it wasn't long before he said, "Chinese. Can we go to that fancy one? I've been wanting to try them?" He said excitedly, his face lit up as he smiled.

Jax loved chinese food, especially the rice and orange chicken. The sun was almost fully set when they left the hospital, the sky dotted with stars now. "Are we walking?" He asked.
Jaxton:

"Hmm..." He thought about what to eat and it wasn't long before he said, "Chinese. Can we go to that fancy one? I've been wanting to try them?" He said excitedly, his face lit up as he smiled.

Jax loved chinese food, especially the rice and orange chicken. The sun was almost fully set when they left the hospital, the sky dotted with stars now. "Are we walking?" He asked.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Grayson:
He nodded and swung Jax’s good arm and his together, “Sure, I’d be very happy to take you there.” Gray was surprised that when offered that, Jax didn’t say takeout, he actually wanted to go. After getting your wrist broken you’d think that would be the last option on any bodies head. However, Gray was extremely happy to abide.

“Yeah, I don’t have a car. I guess I could call an Uber,” Gray replied, taking out his phone ready to click for an Uber.
Grayson:
He nodded and swung Jax’s good arm and his together, “Sure, I’d be very happy to take you there.” Gray was surprised that when offered that, Jax didn’t say takeout, he actually wanted to go. After getting your wrist broken you’d think that would be the last option on any bodies head. However, Gray was extremely happy to abide.

“Yeah, I don’t have a car. I guess I could call an Uber,” Gray replied, taking out his phone ready to click for an Uber.
Jaxton:

He shrugged, "Which ever you prefer." He said and looked around. He couldn't explain it but it made him happy inside that Gray had swung there arms. He knee it was dumb feeling so happy over it but he couldn't help it.

While his day hadn't started all that good he didn't see why it had to end badly. With Gray here he didn't really see how anything could go bad, he had protected Gray and Gray had defended him. That small voice in the back of his mind was finally starting to go away.
Jaxton:

He shrugged, "Which ever you prefer." He said and looked around. He couldn't explain it but it made him happy inside that Gray had swung there arms. He knee it was dumb feeling so happy over it but he couldn't help it.

While his day hadn't started all that good he didn't see why it had to end badly. With Gray here he didn't really see how anything could go bad, he had protected Gray and Gray had defended him. That small voice in the back of his mind was finally starting to go away.
Grayson:

He paused before clicking for an uber. Today had been quite a day and he wasn't ready for Jax to get hurt by anybody in the dark of the city. When the uber came, Gray opened and held the door for Jax before sliding beside him. He told the Uber driver to take them to the nice Chinese place.

When they got there, Gray got out and he realized how weird they looked in their clothes compared to everyone else, but he didn't mind, he Just wanted Jax to be happy.
Grayson:

He paused before clicking for an uber. Today had been quite a day and he wasn't ready for Jax to get hurt by anybody in the dark of the city. When the uber came, Gray opened and held the door for Jax before sliding beside him. He told the Uber driver to take them to the nice Chinese place.

When they got there, Gray got out and he realized how weird they looked in their clothes compared to everyone else, but he didn't mind, he Just wanted Jax to be happy.
Jaxton:

He was quite on the ride to the restruant, laying his head on Gray's shoulder and closing his eyes. Once there he followed Gray, his bag over his shoulder. "I've never been in here before but I heard the food is good." He said as they entered, his eyes traveling from the banners hanging from the ceiling to the koi pond on his right.

"It's so nice in here." He said, smiling happily. The hostess asked them how many and Jax said two before following her, his hand in Gray's. As much as he tried he couldn't stamp out his fear and let his fingers slip from his, soon sliding onto one side of the booth. If that was how a teammate acted he hated to see what a stranger would do.

He did feel a bit out of place in his clothes but when the menu was laid down in front of him his eyes widened. Jax wasn't sure what to get as he began to read.
Jaxton:

He was quite on the ride to the restruant, laying his head on Gray's shoulder and closing his eyes. Once there he followed Gray, his bag over his shoulder. "I've never been in here before but I heard the food is good." He said as they entered, his eyes traveling from the banners hanging from the ceiling to the koi pond on his right.

"It's so nice in here." He said, smiling happily. The hostess asked them how many and Jax said two before following her, his hand in Gray's. As much as he tried he couldn't stamp out his fear and let his fingers slip from his, soon sliding onto one side of the booth. If that was how a teammate acted he hated to see what a stranger would do.

He did feel a bit out of place in his clothes but when the menu was laid down in front of him his eyes widened. Jax wasn't sure what to get as he began to read.
Grayson:

Gray smiled as he followed him to the booth, understanding his hesitation to hold his hand. Jax was probably frightened about being open, and rightfully so. It was going to be a hard battle to win with people who hated homosexuality.

Grabbing the menu in front of him, his eyes widened and he looked over the top of it at Jax, "Oh wow, there is so much food!"
Grayson:

Gray smiled as he followed him to the booth, understanding his hesitation to hold his hand. Jax was probably frightened about being open, and rightfully so. It was going to be a hard battle to win with people who hated homosexuality.

Grabbing the menu in front of him, his eyes widened and he looked over the top of it at Jax, "Oh wow, there is so much food!"
Jaxton:

He nodded, "I know! I don't know what to get!" He said, his eyes now skimming down the menu. "Ooh I think I'll get this sampler platter." He said and began to read what was on it. "Definitely that." He said with a nod before glancing over at Gray, "What about you?" He asked.

Gray didn't seem phased by Jax not holding his hand while in here so he didn't worry to much about it. He knew it was something they would need to talk about though and soon, but tonight he just wanted to enjoy his company and not worry about anything.

"We'll have to come back here a lot, there's so much good food." He said and rubbed at his eyes with his good hand, his contacts bothering him.
Jaxton:

He nodded, "I know! I don't know what to get!" He said, his eyes now skimming down the menu. "Ooh I think I'll get this sampler platter." He said and began to read what was on it. "Definitely that." He said with a nod before glancing over at Gray, "What about you?" He asked.

Gray didn't seem phased by Jax not holding his hand while in here so he didn't worry to much about it. He knew it was something they would need to talk about though and soon, but tonight he just wanted to enjoy his company and not worry about anything.

"We'll have to come back here a lot, there's so much good food." He said and rubbed at his eyes with his good hand, his contacts bothering him.
Grayson:

He smiled, the joy of what Jax seemed to be experiencing made Gray feel good inside. Taking a look at the menu he finally said, "I'll probably just have orange chicken on rice." Gray was not much of a chinese food guy, but he wasn't going to let that ruin their evening.

He nodded, "We will come back here, for sure." Looking at the prices, it seemed a bit expensive, but if Jax wanted to come here more often, Gray could put aside some more money for it, in fact, he'd be happy to.
Grayson:

He smiled, the joy of what Jax seemed to be experiencing made Gray feel good inside. Taking a look at the menu he finally said, "I'll probably just have orange chicken on rice." Gray was not much of a chinese food guy, but he wasn't going to let that ruin their evening.

He nodded, "We will come back here, for sure." Looking at the prices, it seemed a bit expensive, but if Jax wanted to come here more often, Gray could put aside some more money for it, in fact, he'd be happy to.
Jaxton:

Now that his dinner was decided he began to pull at his shorts, finding them uncomfortable. "I'm going to the bathroom, can you order for me?" He asked, standing and grabbing his bag.

As he stood his looked at his arm then sat back down. Jax had planned on changing in the bathroom but with the cast limiting movement of his fingers he wasn't sure how long it would take him or if he would end up needing help.

With a sigh he set his bag next to him. "Nevermind, it would be to hard to change in the bathroom with the cast on." He said. He dug his wallet out, as he intended to pay for dinner tonight.
Jaxton:

Now that his dinner was decided he began to pull at his shorts, finding them uncomfortable. "I'm going to the bathroom, can you order for me?" He asked, standing and grabbing his bag.

As he stood his looked at his arm then sat back down. Jax had planned on changing in the bathroom but with the cast limiting movement of his fingers he wasn't sure how long it would take him or if he would end up needing help.

With a sigh he set his bag next to him. "Nevermind, it would be to hard to change in the bathroom with the cast on." He said. He dug his wallet out, as he intended to pay for dinner tonight.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39