Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 (MHA/BNHA) with LexS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
(After I guess lol
(After I guess lol
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
((Yep that works lol, imma head off to bed tho so I guess in the morning
((Yep that works lol, imma head off to bed tho so I guess in the morning
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
(k! Night!)
(k! Night!)
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
((I live! good morning! did you want to skip to after?
((I live! good morning! did you want to skip to after?
(Oh you wake up early! I was tired, stayed up a while lol. Yeah, to after ^^)
(Oh you wake up early! I was tired, stayed up a while lol. Yeah, to after ^^)
What's the prob?
dog.
((alright, I'll make the skip. and Yeah, I wake up super early for school so getting up early is my norm ^-^

later that night...

Under the pitch black sky, silent wings glided down towards the roof of the dorms, gently landing on it. A small hoot announced her arrival as she looked around for Lexie. She had a few cuts and scrapes from the scuffle of the job, but otherwise she's fine, just incredibly tired. "Lexie? Are you here?"
((alright, I'll make the skip. and Yeah, I wake up super early for school so getting up early is my norm ^-^

later that night...

Under the pitch black sky, silent wings glided down towards the roof of the dorms, gently landing on it. A small hoot announced her arrival as she looked around for Lexie. She had a few cuts and scrapes from the scuffle of the job, but otherwise she's fine, just incredibly tired. "Lexie? Are you here?"
(lol, school starts at 8:25, I wake up at 7:30 and still make it XD

Lexie carefully climbed up the side of the building and emerged on the top. She stood, brushing off his hoodie, "Yeah." She went just below the tip of the roof and sat, "How was the job?" She had quite a big gash that she was healing up with her quirk, but otherwise she looked fine. The obvious pointer that it ended up not being "just a meeting" was the blood all over her skin. Though not on her clothes, she must've changed.
(lol, school starts at 8:25, I wake up at 7:30 and still make it XD

Lexie carefully climbed up the side of the building and emerged on the top. She stood, brushing off his hoodie, "Yeah." She went just below the tip of the roof and sat, "How was the job?" She had quite a big gash that she was healing up with her quirk, but otherwise she looked fine. The obvious pointer that it ended up not being "just a meeting" was the blood all over her skin. Though not on her clothes, she must've changed.
What's the prob?
dog.
((school for me starts at 7:10, and I wake up at 5:30.)
She'd nod, changing back into a human. "It was alright, I guess. I've got a few scrapes and scratches, the usual, but otherwise it's ok.. those stupids almost got us caught! If they hadn't listened to me they would've ran straight into the police. ugh.. I hate some of those people.. more or less 98% of them." She'd wipe a bit of the blood off of her arm as she looked at Lexie. "It doesn't look like you had 'just' a meeting, however.." Akari said, having a tone of concern in her voice.
((school for me starts at 7:10, and I wake up at 5:30.)
She'd nod, changing back into a human. "It was alright, I guess. I've got a few scrapes and scratches, the usual, but otherwise it's ok.. those stupids almost got us caught! If they hadn't listened to me they would've ran straight into the police. ugh.. I hate some of those people.. more or less 98% of them." She'd wipe a bit of the blood off of her arm as she looked at Lexie. "It doesn't look like you had 'just' a meeting, however.." Akari said, having a tone of concern in her voice.
(Whoa thats early)

"Toga ended up saying something and it went into a brawl instead. I think we're trying again tomorrow." She sighed. The wound was healing quickly was she rubbed it harshly, "'Least you didn't get hurt too bad. I can heal you if you want, so it looks normal."
(Whoa thats early)

"Toga ended up saying something and it went into a brawl instead. I think we're trying again tomorrow." She sighed. The wound was healing quickly was she rubbed it harshly, "'Least you didn't get hurt too bad. I can heal you if you want, so it looks normal."
What's the prob?
dog.
"Ouch, that must've been fun.." She'd reply, being fairly sarcastic. "But, if you could heal me, that'd be amazing. I just hope I don't fall asleep in class from having too little sleep." Akari thought for a moment. "I think I may have some energy drinks?"
"Ouch, that must've been fun.." She'd reply, being fairly sarcastic. "But, if you could heal me, that'd be amazing. I just hope I don't fall asleep in class from having too little sleep." Akari thought for a moment. "I think I may have some energy drinks?"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41