Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 (MHA/BNHA) with LexS
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
"Just reporters." Lexie had looked outside too.
Jiro paused, "The rest of the class is- somewhere. Momo isn't here to make breakfast."
"Its fine." He smiled again, "Not anything I cant handle."

(Might be like last time, but @CrystalCatStudio ^^"
"Just reporters." Lexie had looked outside too.
Jiro paused, "The rest of the class is- somewhere. Momo isn't here to make breakfast."
"Its fine." He smiled again, "Not anything I cant handle."

(Might be like last time, but @CrystalCatStudio ^^"
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
((ACK SORRY QWQ

Akari attempted to walk out again akari stop why are you so stubborn sometimes child
"Hmm... don't we have cereal?" DENKI YOU LAZY-
"If you need to talk about it... I'm always here for you..." He'd hug bakugo tightly, trying to be comforting.
((ACK SORRY QWQ

Akari attempted to walk out again akari stop why are you so stubborn sometimes child
"Hmm... don't we have cereal?" DENKI YOU LAZY-
"If you need to talk about it... I'm always here for you..." He'd hug bakugo tightly, trying to be comforting.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
(XD your fine.

Lexie grabbed her again, "Why won't you just sleep? Do I need to knock you out? Surprise you?"
"Maybe- but I think Mina ate the rest last week. Nobody's been shopping since."
"I'm fine, weird hair." He softened for a brief moment, "I'll tell you if I need anything."

(When another ship is forming and your like: REEEEEEE
(Lexie x Akari? If so. then--
(Also where did Todo and Deku go, they like dissapeared.
(XD your fine.

Lexie grabbed her again, "Why won't you just sleep? Do I need to knock you out? Surprise you?"
"Maybe- but I think Mina ate the rest last week. Nobody's been shopping since."
"I'm fine, weird hair." He softened for a brief moment, "I'll tell you if I need anything."

(When another ship is forming and your like: REEEEEEE
(Lexie x Akari? If so. then--
(Also where did Todo and Deku go, they like dissapeared.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
"I'm not tireddddddddddddd!!!" she continued being stubborn.
"You've got to be kidding... I don't want to make breakfast!" Denki whined.
"Alright.. Maybe we should go downstairs?" He'd say, trying to switch the topic to something lighter.

((Honestly Lexie x Akari could work-

((who knows lol
"I'm not tireddddddddddddd!!!" she continued being stubborn.
"You've got to be kidding... I don't want to make breakfast!" Denki whined.
"Alright.. Maybe we should go downstairs?" He'd say, trying to switch the topic to something lighter.

((Honestly Lexie x Akari could work-

((who knows lol
(Well, Lexie x Akari it is.

"Fine- how about a surprise? Would that make you tired?" Lexie sighed, "It should." She didn't give Akari any time to react. She leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips, "Go to sleep. Please." She didn't seem to be phazed.
"Who said we were gonna let you make breakfast?"
"And put up with all Deku's questions? No." He became stubborn, turning and looking out the window.
(Well, Lexie x Akari it is.

"Fine- how about a surprise? Would that make you tired?" Lexie sighed, "It should." She didn't give Akari any time to react. She leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips, "Go to sleep. Please." She didn't seem to be phazed.
"Who said we were gonna let you make breakfast?"
"And put up with all Deku's questions? No." He became stubborn, turning and looking out the window.
What's the prob?
dog.
Akari blushed, hiding her face under the covers of the bed. She'd finally sigh, giving in. "Ok.. but wake me up for breakfast...?" She'd say, keeping herself under the blanket.
"I dunno?"
"Yeah, I guess that's true, heh." He'd respond, holding bakugo's hand once again.
Akari blushed, hiding her face under the covers of the bed. She'd finally sigh, giving in. "Ok.. but wake me up for breakfast...?" She'd say, keeping herself under the blanket.
"I dunno?"
"Yeah, I guess that's true, heh." He'd respond, holding bakugo's hand once again.
She nodded, "I will." A rare, small smile tugged at her lips.
"Nobody." She stood up, "You'd probably wreck the place by doing something stupid."
"You're real touchy, you know that?" He looked at Kiri.
She nodded, "I will." A rare, small smile tugged at her lips.
"Nobody." She stood up, "You'd probably wreck the place by doing something stupid."
"You're real touchy, you know that?" He looked at Kiri.
What's the prob?
dog.
"alright.." She'd yawn, before turning her back to Lexie and falling asleep.
"Ok then, you make breakfast!" He'd argue.
"Yeah, but I'm fine with that." Kiri smiled.
"alright.." She'd yawn, before turning her back to Lexie and falling asleep.
"Ok then, you make breakfast!" He'd argue.
"Yeah, but I'm fine with that." Kiri smiled.
Lexie looked at her for a moment before getting up and leaving. She around and banged on each dorm room, "I'M MAKING BREAKFAST! BE DOWN IN 30!"
"Looks like someone else got to it first." She smirked.
He looked away, "Tsk.." After Lexie had gone by he mumbled, "Its not like I said it was a bad thing."

(@CrystalCatStudio OOPS- I- DID IT AGAIN- I- ^^
Lexie looked at her for a moment before getting up and leaving. She around and banged on each dorm room, "I'M MAKING BREAKFAST! BE DOWN IN 30!"
"Looks like someone else got to it first." She smirked.
He looked away, "Tsk.." After Lexie had gone by he mumbled, "Its not like I said it was a bad thing."

(@CrystalCatStudio OOPS- I- DID IT AGAIN- I- ^^
What's the prob?
dog.
((SHWBSBSJSKSO

Akari proceeded to sleep like a child-
"Oh well!" He'd smile. "I guess I should go get ready?"
"Sorry.. Im not the best at picking up context clues, y'know?" He'd pick up on his comment, being slightly apologetic.
((SHWBSBSJSKSO

Akari proceeded to sleep like a child-
"Oh well!" He'd smile. "I guess I should go get ready?"
"Sorry.. Im not the best at picking up context clues, y'know?" He'd pick up on his comment, being slightly apologetic.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41