Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 (MHA/BNHA) with LexS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
There was quite a bit of mummering before the other girl spoke up.

She was quite lean, even for being so short, and her eyes stood out from all her dark clothing and hair. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes and smiled, trying to force back her fears and nervousness, "I'm Lexie," The moment she spoke you could hear her thick accent. It didn't sound like it was from any place in particular, "and my quirk is time control." Her mind raced, picking out everything she did wrong and making her even more nervous. She glanced over and Akari, wondering who she was. Her heart raced, recognizing her, is she someone who saw me that night?
There was quite a bit of mummering before the other girl spoke up.

She was quite lean, even for being so short, and her eyes stood out from all her dark clothing and hair. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes and smiled, trying to force back her fears and nervousness, "I'm Lexie," The moment she spoke you could hear her thick accent. It didn't sound like it was from any place in particular, "and my quirk is time control." Her mind raced, picking out everything she did wrong and making her even more nervous. She glanced over and Akari, wondering who she was. Her heart raced, recognizing her, is she someone who saw me that night?
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
She'd glance at the other girl next to her too. She seemed slightly familiar, but she couldn't pick it out. Maybe I just saw them in public someday...It's probably nothing. She gave a small smile, trying not to be the scaredy-cat she usually was. She just couldn't put her finger on it though, Who was she..?
She'd glance at the other girl next to her too. She seemed slightly familiar, but she couldn't pick it out. Maybe I just saw them in public someday...It's probably nothing. She gave a small smile, trying not to be the scaredy-cat she usually was. She just couldn't put her finger on it though, Who was she..?
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
The entire class smiled and spoke in unison, "Welcome to our class!"
Aizawa pointed to two desks before he started to speak about upcoming events, tests, villain attacks, the usual.
Lexie sat down, racking her brain for why Akari looked so familiar. She sighed, leaving it for later, and listened to Mr. Aizawa speak.
The entire class smiled and spoke in unison, "Welcome to our class!"
Aizawa pointed to two desks before he started to speak about upcoming events, tests, villain attacks, the usual.
Lexie sat down, racking her brain for why Akari looked so familiar. She sighed, leaving it for later, and listened to Mr. Aizawa speak.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Akari took her seat at the desk next to Lexie, still slightly lost in a train of thought as she listened to Mr. Aizawa. I hope I don't get found out here... with all of the pro heroes around, it wouldn't end well.. She'd turn to Lexie as give a small wave, trying to just be friendly and perhaps make some allies.
Akari took her seat at the desk next to Lexie, still slightly lost in a train of thought as she listened to Mr. Aizawa. I hope I don't get found out here... with all of the pro heroes around, it wouldn't end well.. She'd turn to Lexie as give a small wave, trying to just be friendly and perhaps make some allies.
Lexie noticed and smiled awkwardly. She let out a sigh, only to get a glare from Mr. Aizawa. She sat up straight and listened more carefully. Fit in, don't be the odd one out, just fit in. She subconsciously rubbed her arm, making it red and dry, but she didn't care. It was a stress reliever for her.
Lexie noticed and smiled awkwardly. She let out a sigh, only to get a glare from Mr. Aizawa. She sat up straight and listened more carefully. Fit in, don't be the odd one out, just fit in. She subconsciously rubbed her arm, making it red and dry, but she didn't care. It was a stress reliever for her.
What's the prob?
dog.
Akari, noticing the glare, decided it might just be best to shut up and pay attention, so she'd quietly sit at her desk and continue listening, albiet not paying attention to anything else too much.
Akari, noticing the glare, decided it might just be best to shut up and pay attention, so she'd quietly sit at her desk and continue listening, albiet not paying attention to anything else too much.
(I don't want to go through every class 'cause theres nothing much to do but struggle with other kids and the teachers. We can skip over to lunch if you want, but we can also go through every class if that works better for you or something?)
(I don't want to go through every class 'cause theres nothing much to do but struggle with other kids and the teachers. We can skip over to lunch if you want, but we can also go through every class if that works better for you or something?)
What's the prob?
dog.
((nah lol we can skip around like crazy so we don't rp-lock ourselves!
((nah lol we can skip around like crazy so we don't rp-lock ourselves!
(Ok XD I just didn't want to skip ahead if you had an idea or something lol)

Lexie got her food and sat as far from everyone else as she could possibly make herself. She was stressed, knowing that she recognized someone here and they could know about her... secret. She sighed, poking at her food while muttering to herself.
(Ok XD I just didn't want to skip ahead if you had an idea or something lol)

Lexie got her food and sat as far from everyone else as she could possibly make herself. She was stressed, knowing that she recognized someone here and they could know about her... secret. She sighed, poking at her food while muttering to herself.
What's the prob?
dog.
Akari got her food as well, and also picked a corner to sit at, not too far from where Lexie was. She'd just try to relax as she ate a bit of food.

((sorry it's so short-
Akari got her food as well, and also picked a corner to sit at, not too far from where Lexie was. She'd just try to relax as she ate a bit of food.

((sorry it's so short-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41